Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 08:19 AM
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:12 AM
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
She's as easy to read as a book. She's on the verge of a heart attack inside having to hold a conversation with me, she knows about me apparently. Well then good, we should remain on good terms, I won't have to deal with any sort of rudeness coming from her. Thought the tom to himself while he wore that stony mask of his, an empty smile placed on his muzzle in a mild gesture to show that he was waiting for her to speak to him. She doesn't hold a very good conversation at all, but then again, I suppose I can't expect every cat to be completely forthcoming to me. Though from her demeanor, I could assume that she's like this with any other cat, perhaps just worse so with me. Interesting, but then again not, I knew it would be like this. Sighing inwardly, he kept the smile on his muzzle and kept his gaze locked on Tundra as he waited for her name, though he already knew it. He's seen her occasionally around the Syndicate.
"Tundra." He repeated for a moment, appearing to be in thought before continuing on. "Your parents likely named you that because of the color of your fur, hm?"
At least she had an easy answer to where her name came from, Hannibal had no clue to the reasoning behind his own name, not that he cared much, he was the one to have killed his parents anyways. But still, it was a mystery the tom would never get to solve.
"Oh? Surely you've heard my name around here. I am Hannibal." That empty smile curled up into a wide grin, his orange-red hues glimmering with an unknown look. "Some like to refer to me as 'Hannibal the Cannibal', rather.. Catchy. Don't you think?" Now this wasn't something he usually included in conversation, but he was curious to see how she would react since she was so soft-spoken, so meek, so easily frightened. What would she do with this information? He was incredibly interested to find out.
Did Tundra's parents name her for her fur? The she cat quickly glanced down at her fluffy fur before looking back up. It seemed so, her fur was quite like the snow you could find on a tundra. "I-I don't know. M-My parents never t-told me. They w-weren't part of the s-syndicate", Tundra stammered, the words tumbled out without any thought. The siberian she cat then smiled to herself. She had actually said a few sentences in one go! Too bad she ruined it with her stutter. It seemed ad though Tundra would never be able experience the feeling of talking without stuttering. She hated how she was so shy. Why couldn't she just be like every other normal cat? Why did she have to just be that cat who was born eith a shy personality that led to stammering? Shaking away her thoughts, she focused on Hannibal again.
Hannibal the Cannibal. The name sent shivers down her spine. "H-Hannibal the C-Cannibal", Tundra stammered. "I-It sounds c-cool", The siberian she cat remarked, though it she really didn't actually think that. "I'm just T-Tundra. I don't really h-have any n-nicknames or a-anything", Tundra said, turning her amberish, greenish gaze to her paws. Tundra noticed a wide grin upon Hannibal's face. Hannibal smiles?, Tundra thought. Oh wait, of course he would! He smiles like those crazy, insane maniacs you sometimes see!
Tundra thought about putting a smile on her own muzzle but immediately threw away the thought. She was not, keen on the idea of smiling at Hannibal. She wasn't going to lie to him by putting on a fake smile. She just kept on a normal expression, though fear was mixed into her face.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 26th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Did Tundra's parents name her for her fur? The she cat quickly glanced down at her fluffy fur before looking back up. It seemed so, her fur was quite like the snow you could find on a tundra. "I-I don't know. M-My parents never t-told me. They w-weren't part of the s-syndicate", Tundra stammered, the words tumbled out without any thought. The siberian she cat then smiled to herself. She had actually said a few sentences in one go! Too bad she ruined it with her stutter. It seemed ad though Tundra would never be able experience the feeling of talking without stuttering. She hated how she was so shy. Why couldn't she just be like every other normal cat? Why did she have to just be that cat who was born eith a shy personality that led to stammering? Shaking away her thoughts, she focused on Hannibal again.
Hannibal the Cannibal. The name sent shivers down her spine. "H-Hannibal the C-Cannibal", Tundra stammered. "I-It sounds c-cool", The siberian she cat remarked, though it she really didn't actually think that. "I'm just T-Tundra. I don't really h-have any n-nicknames or a-anything", Tundra said, turning her amberish, greenish gaze to her paws. Tundra noticed a wide grin upon Hannibal's face. Hannibal smiles?, Tundra thought. Oh wait, of course he would! He smiles like those crazy, insane maniacs you sometimes see!
Tundra thought about putting a smile on her own muzzle but immediately threw away the thought. She was not, keen on the idea of smiling at Hannibal. She wasn't going to lie to him by putting on a fake smile. She just kept on a normal expression, though fear was mixed into her face.
Slowly the toms tail flicked back and forth as if in thought as he was told by the she-cat herself that her parents weren't of the Syndicate, a rather important piece of information that she had shared willingly without much prying at all. There were very few cats in the Syndicate willing to be that open so the fact that she openly admitted a fact like that intrigued him.
Very interesting. Perhaps I won't have to pry at all for information, she seems willing enough to share things, given the right prompts. This will be very easy indeed.
"Oh? I wouldn't just go around telling other cats that. Some don't like cats that aren't pure-blood Syndicate members. Be careful who you speak to Tundra." As if to accentuate the ominous feeling that these words might create, an empty, meaningless smile crept onto the dark tom's muzzle, filled with what appeared to be malice and a dark evil look while the tom himself felt absolutely nothing while doing it. He had gotten quite good at mimicking emotions in his actions, but to him, the smile was just a movement of muscles to add to the atmosphere of his words.
With that having been said, the fact being stored somewhere within his mind palace, he let the conversation move on, dropping the small fact that he was known by another nickname, Hannibal the Cannibal, in order to read her reaction.
She lied, it seems most cats do that when I utter my nickname to them. Why? Perhaps it makes them uncomfortable, it strikes fear in them to the point where they don't want to offend me and so they attempt to lie and say something like what she just said. His mind processed rather quickly, but he showed no sign of it.
"Well not all cats get nicknames, yours would be a difficult one to find because it's only two syllables. And in general, cats of the Syndicate don't really get nicknames. Mine is more so a rumor, a story queens tell their kits at night to scare them." A strange look glittered in his eyes momentarily before vanishing without a trace. If anyone knew Hannibal, they would know that his nickname was not just a rumor.
The tom paused for a moment before tilting his head. "Why are you scared?" He suddenly questioned, having taken note of the fear in her face, though it was not unexpected, he was just curious to hear her reasoning behind it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@StarLightGlimmer

Forestfire sat on a rock. Her mixed variations of color shined in the sunlight. Her scars covered her muscular body, but she was still strong. She let her eyes close to listen to all the sounds around her.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:52 AM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@StarLightGlimmer

Forestfire sat on a rock. Her mixed variations of color shined in the sunlight. Her scars covered her muscular body, but she was still strong. She let her eyes close to listen to all the sounds around her.
Moonash looked around the territory. It seemed like nothing was happening in the area. He spied a cat on a rock acting perfectly normal. Moonash saw a cat eyeing him suspiously. Does everyone think I'm a spy or something? Moonash quickly walked away from the cat and by the rock.
(Sorry if that was horrible. It was the first thing I could think of)
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:54 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLightGlimmer View Post
Moonash looked around the territory. It seemed like nothing was happening in the area. He spied a cat on a rock acting perfectly normal. Moonash saw a cat eyeing him suspiously. Does everyone think I'm a spy or something? Moonash quickly walked away from the cat and by the rock.
(Sorry if that was horrible. It was the first thing I could think of)
The she-cat opened her eyes quickly and flicked her ears toward the cat leaving, "What are you doing?" she asked eyeing the tom. "I haven't seen you around. Who are you?" she asked in a non-emotional tone. (Your fine)
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:58 AM
AWESOME

Quote:
The she-cat opened her eyes quickly and flicked her ears toward the cat leaving, "What are you doing?" she asked eyeing the tom. "I haven't seen you around. Who are you?" she asked in a non-emotional tone. (Your fine)
"I'm doing my daily walk around," he said in the most serious voice,"I'm Moonash." Moonash turned around and went to find some food, for he was hungry. (GTG using up data sorry, I'll be on later. I'll PM you)
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"I'm doing my daily walk around," he said in the most serious voice,"I'm Moonash." Moonash turned around and went to find some food, for he was hungry. (GTG using up data sorry, I'll be on later. I'll PM you)
The she-cat padded over and stood in front of the tom, "What is your rank?" she asked looking him in the eyes. Her orbs were filled with sorrow and pain.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pistachio nervously slipped between the crowds to get to the territory and find some herbs. She hated that she was scared of almost every cat she healed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:41 PM
AWESOME

Quote:
The she-cat padded over and stood in front of the tom, "What is your rank?" she asked looking him in the eyes. Her orbs were filled with sorrow and pain.
"My rank?" He began in the most unemotional voice he could muster. He looked into her eyes and saw pain and grief. "My rank is a fighter, and I am assuming that is yours too?" She definitely doesn't show any emotion. I wonder why. I try not to, but I fail. He looked at her eyes untill she gave him an answer.
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:52 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"My rank?" He began in the most unemotional voice he could muster. He looked into her eyes and saw pain and grief. "My rank is a fighter, and I am assuming that is yours too?" She definitely doesn't show any emotion. I wonder why. I try not to, but I fail. He looked at her eyes untill she gave him an answer.
The she-cat saw the male was holding eye contact. She then blinked and shook her head, then she came back to her old self. "Yes, you are correct. It... uh is nice to have uh another Fighter," she said trying to welcome the tom. However, her tone still had little to no emotion. She wasn't used to being "nice". She looked back at the male. He was slightly larger than her which didn't bother Forestfire, but she took notes on other cats.