Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2021, 07:35 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroissantKitty View Post
@Mistletoe
Aspenleaf spotted the ThunderClan warrior slump down and warily padded over to him. "Um...Hey, are you alright there?" she asked, pawing Mallardstep's head.
[Fair warning Mallardstep is a bit grumpy. I think this is gonna be pretty funny, but if you need me to tone it down that’s fine ]

~Mallardstep~

A strange fish-smelling cat was touching him. He groaned. What does this cat want? He looked over at her with an grumpy expression.

“Yes I’m fine. Who are you? What do you want?” Can you leave? He added to himself. Being rude wouldn’t start a war right? If it would it was too late anyway he assumed.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 13th, 2021, 09:04 PM

~Bluepaw~
Bluepaw padded to Seastones and sat down.

~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes padded to Seastones and sat down.

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail padded to Seastones and sat down.

(All are open)
Old December 13th, 2021, 10:01 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Mistletoe
(Heh heh heh. I’m sure it’ll be alright.)
Aspenleaf huffed. So much for trying to be polite. On the other paw… perhaps she could smack a little sense into this Thunderclanner. The silver she-cat smiled. “Well, excuse me for checking on an obviously tired cat at the gathering. StarClan, are you storm cats so stuck up you try to act brave over taking a little rest?” She asked calmly.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 13th, 2021, 10:26 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
Bushpaw entered the clearing, a big grin on his face. Although the last gathering he was at was rather chaotic, he didn’t mind looking at the mass of cats, a rather big commotion and so many excited cats to see their friends. He was looking around, when he saw another apprentice in Thunderclan looking rather down. He wasn’t letting that happen. He padded over to her a small smile on his face. “You look joyful to be here.” He let out a small chuckled, before looking to make sure Softpaw wasn’t hurt in any way, it made him wonder why she was down anyway.
@WinterMara

She listened to her mother tell her to just kinda “relax” and be aware this was a safe space. She nodded and padded of, before taking a seat, and immediately being startled by another apprentice. She whipped her head around, her eyebrows lowering. “Ashpaw of Shadowclan.” And left it at that. She wasn’t one to have small talk unless she was bored, or it was her family or Crookedkit. She scanned the Smokepaw, and it didn’t seem that the apprentice was one to talk to. Maybe someone more..fierce-looking would be better to mess around with. She looked away and at the leader, who’ve all gathered there.
( @Clock Dragonshifter)
Smokepaw shrugged his shoulders realizing Ashpaw didn't want to talk. "Well it's nice meeting you!" He said happily before looking up at the gathered leaders waiting for the gathering to begin. Smokepaw tried to sit as still as possible but he kept fidgeting with his paws.
Old December 13th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~~Silentclover Of Thunderclan~~
Silentclover padded into the clearing stretching as she settled down near the back of the crowded cats waiting for the meeting to start. Her ears remained perked and eyes either on the leaders or scanning the crowd around.
Old December 14th, 2021, 12:31 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
[B]

[@Ravensong]

Honeypaw notices a new apprentice among ShadowClan. Regardless of tension, he felt friendly and so he hopped over to the new cat. He could tell she was a new apprentice as she was still small. "Hey!" he says happily. He hopped this cat would be somewhat friendly.
**Sunsetpaw of Shadowclan**

The young apprentice smiled as she turned to face an approaching cat. She tried to be discreet as she parted her lips just slightly, breathing in the young cat's scent. She recognized the scent of Riverclan though when it was just one cat she could make out subtle differences. So they don't all just smell the same. Even though each Clan has a distinct collective scent, they still also have their own individual scents as well. That only made sense though, she'd never considered any of her clanmates to smell like Shadowclan, they all just smelled like them.

She sat up straight, chin high as she stole one quick glance towards Elmshadow before looking back to the Riverclanner. He was much bigger than her and had lost the youthful softness of an apprentice but he was still younger and leaner than most of the warriors; he must be a young warrior or old apprentice. "Hi! I'm Sunsetpaw. What's your name?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post

~ Firepaw ShC | @Ravensong | Codpaw....? |

They grey spotted from quickly moved away from his clan and Dawnstar as soon as he arrived. He really didn't want to be too much associated with them. Neither did he crave conversation or company, but risking a cat from a another clan coming up to him was worth it if he could avoid his own. He was loyalty to his clan above all, but he didn't approve of how Dawnstar, her deputy, and mindless followers lead and did things. Bloodshed wasn't how you became a good leader or clan.

**Codpaw of Riverclan**

Codpaw's attention was redirected as the shadowy movements of cats filtered onto the beach. He looked over and was instantly met with the crisp smell of pine. Shadowclan had arrived! He scanned through the faces, looking for either familiarity or at least an open friendly face. Dawnstar jumped onto the seastones beside the other two leaders. He watched her curiously as she seemed to not even notice the other leaders. Was that a leader tired or was she as cold and distant as the rumors claimed? But then his eyes found a familiar face breaking away from the rest of the group of Shadowclanners as they were settling into their places. Codpaw perked up, smiling, and bounded airily through the gathered cats. He stopped as he approached Firepaw. "Hiya, Firepaw! How've you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Goldenstep walked in close beside Elmshadow and the rest of the Shadowclan cats. Her heart felt full and happy though her desire to fade into the unseen was slowly returning. But it was no longer a suppressive feeling, it just was. She was content with her mate at her side. She shifted her bright eyes around the beach. Sunsetpaw seemed to be getting right into the swing of things, talking and meeting with some new cats. Then her eyes found Ashpaw looking apprehensive. She split away from Elmshadow just slightly to detour past Ashpaw. She drooped her tail to swish it over her daughter's back, smiling down at her. "You're welcome to join your father and me. Or go meet some new cats. Gatherings are great, and safe, learning experiences. You're doing great." Goldenstep purred. It was nice being at a gathering again, even better now with her kits joining her.

Goldenstep turned and wove through the other cats to meet back up with Elmshadow in an open spot and sat beside him as he settled down. She huddled close against him against the chill of the breeze blowing in over the water. She fluffed up her golden fur and wrapped her tail around behind Elmshadow.
@error @Ravensong
---------------------

Pigeonpaw stalked onto the beach, following behind her mentor. Cougarivy seemed happy tonight. She wasn't sure she wanted to socialize tonight but maybe her mind would change. She found a spot and curled up, lowering her body down over her paws to stave off the cold.

[OPEN]
**Elmshadow of Shadowclan**

Elmshadow had regained much of his normal confidence and self-assuredness, a trait he'd lost for a brief, but difficult, couple days. He'd taken his place again, leading Goldenstep through the territories. It felt good to be in the role of protector again, no matter how unnecessary the role was in this particular instance. He felt a protectiveness over her that he'd only faked in the beginning; everything he'd faked in the beginning had somehow developed into reality as time wore on, including how much he enjoyed her company. He couldn't help but believe the two things were related.

He watched her split away from him and approach one of their daughters. He turned his attention back to the top of the Seastones until he felt Goldenstep's warmth return beside him, her tail wrapping around his back. His gaze shifted as Thunderclan finally spilled into the clearing but he quickly lost interest and turned to Goldenstep. "How's she doing?"

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**

Cougarivy turned to her apprentice. This would be her second gathering. She smiled at the fluffy grey she-cat. "If you'd like to talk to cats from other clans, don't be shy, that's what most of the cats here are here for." She lowered her voice and crouched down closer to Pigeonpaw. "Poking their sore spots is sometimes fun too but you have to be careful about it. Don't end up like Maggotpaw." She stood back up. "Can you tell which cats are from which clans?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; December 14th, 2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old December 14th, 2021, 07:59 AM
murder is illegal

[OPEN]

Redrock looks around at the large crowd of cats. There were so many! He purrs softly, making his way around the different pelts and scents.
Old December 14th, 2021, 08:49 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

||OPEN||

--Clearlight of Thunderclan--

The tabby queen padded cautiously about the sand. Clearlight had never been to a Gathering before. When she had been carrying, it hasn't really been possible. But now...now she could come, since she had just delivered. It broke her heart to leave her babies behind, but Clearlight didn't want to be the kind of mother who never knew about the Clan's happenings.

So she seated herself pretty close to the large stones in which the leaders and deputies sat themselves upon. Clearlight stated up at them, shivering a bit already. She fluffed her fur just a bit, to combat the breeze. She wondered what the high ranks would talk about?

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 14th, 2021, 10:27 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Hanukkah Hawkice
[For Lynxpaw]
Foxpaw felt like attending the gathering for once. She wasn't as sleep-deprived as normal, and she was itching for some action- not that she'd make it happen. The russet patch-tabby would rather just sit and watch the anger unfold, take in the view. With a barely muffled yawn, she padded over and sat down, not noticing that there was another cat in the vicinity until too late. Drats. If she got up to move now, it would seem rude. Foxpaw stared at the other cat, a Shadowclanner, by the scent. He didn't seem to mean, yet she wasn't sure how he would react to her attitude. Before the silence drew out to become awkward, she spoke. "Hello. I am Foxpaw, of Thunderclan. Who are you?" Gruff and annoyed. She was trying to seem nice, but like always, it failed. Great.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; December 14th, 2021 at 10:28 AM.
Old December 14th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Hanukkah Hawkice
[For Lynxpaw]
Foxpaw felt like attending the gathering for once. She wasn't as sleep-deprived as normal, and she was itching for some action- not that she'd make it happen. The russet patch-tabby would rather just sit and watch the anger unfold, take in the view. With a barely muffled yawn, she padded over and sat down, not noticing that there was another cat in the vicinity until too late. Drats. If she got up to move now, it would seem rude. Foxpaw stared at the other cat, a Shadowclanner, by the scent. He didn't seem to mean, yet she wasn't sure how he would react to her attitude. Before the silence drew out to become awkward, she spoke. "Hello. I am Foxpaw, of Thunderclan. Who are you?" Gruff and annoyed. She was trying to seem nice, but like always, it failed. Great.
"I'm Lynxpaw of Shadowclan." Lynxpaw mewed, trying to sound calm to impress his father. He made his face look tough. He wanted to be like his dad!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Closed Thread