Today 03:40 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2023, 06:48 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Wildpaw moved after his clanmates with excitement. This was his first ever gathering. He had finally made it. Maybe he could meet someone from another clan. Remembering everything he had learn in the clan ettiquette class he politely moved past a few cats. He wanted near the front, so he can get a glimpse of all the high ranks. He wanted to know everyone by looks.

[ open ]
KESTRELPAW

The apprentice sat up as we tried to look for a place to slip into conversation. She saw many cats already beginning to mingle, and it made her a bit nervous. No one had come to talk to her yet; did it have to do with scary and unpleasant aura? Hopefully not- she was actually trying to keep it to a minimum this time. She wanted to make some better impressions.

Oh, there was one. A starry eyed one, staring up at the high-ranks. Well, here goes nothing. The apprentice walked over and sat next ot him, feigning in interest at the cats above. "They're cool, huh?"

Stars, don't let her be made out as an idiot.

[ @Catherine ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old July 17th, 2023, 06:54 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Katiethewolfchild

Perked ears caught the sound of paws approaching him and Snowbeak turned his head to glance to his side. ThunderClan scent wafted from the newcomer, and Snowbeak dipped his head in greeting. He didn't know the name of the cat that stood before him, but that mattered not at a time of truce, at a gathering. The pale gray RiverClan warrior smiled kindly and nodded his head once more as if to say hello back. He then took on a questioning expression and used a paw to gesture to the beach around them, lifting his ears as if to ask the tom if he was enjoying his night so far.
Old July 17th, 2023, 07:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulin View Post
@Katiethewolfchild

Perked ears caught the sound of paws approaching him and Snowbeak turned his head to glance to his side. ThunderClan scent wafted from the newcomer, and Snowbeak dipped his head in greeting. He didn't know the name of the cat that stood before him, but that mattered not at a time of truce, at a gathering. The pale gray RiverClan warrior smiled kindly and nodded his head once more as if to say hello back. He then took on a questioning expression and used a paw to gesture to the beach around them, lifting his ears as if to ask the tom if he was enjoying his night so far.
The yellow warrior thought he understood the gestures. He was still getting used to non verbal communication, as though one of his daughters was mute and one of his other daughters was deaf and mostly communicated non verbally because of that, they and his other daughter were only about 2 moons old. The yellow tom answered yes I am having a good night so far. The RiverClan tom had asked whether he was having a good night so far as well as gesturing hello, right?

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 17th, 2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old July 18th, 2023, 10:39 AM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

The apprentice offered a smile at the confirmation from the other two. They were only on their second Gathering too! That's amazing! "I like your names," she complimented, hearing of a Winterpaw too. It was interesting. "Alderstep is my mentor! He's the deputy over there!" the apprentice spoke, gesturing towards the ThunderClan deputy happily. "He's kind of a grump, but I think he likes me. He just doesn't want to admit it I think," she giggled a little.

@Leafie @Octavia!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 18th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt] of TC
| open |

The tom settled himself in further as the rest of the clans showed up. It was about time. They could get to the announcements and call it a night. So far, he was successful about not talking to the other clans. Usually the happy-go-lucky tom wasn't so tense, but Gatherings always stressed him out. The recent tensions between the clans didn't help.

----

[Hawkbite] of SC
| open |

The newly made Enforcer found himself a spot beneath the Seastones. His green gaze shifting between the deputies -- Vulturefang being present now -- and the leaders. The only thing they were missing was their medicine cat apprentice. The thought still aggravated him. However, he'd remain relaxed as he awaited the announcements to begin. He completely ignored ThunderClan's existence. The cowards.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 18th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old July 18th, 2023, 01:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's gaze briefly followed Twilightstar as WindClan arrived. Like with the other leaders, she barely acknowledged the eldest arrival. The fur along her back bristles just slightly as Beanstar turns to her after chatting with Bumblestar. Once again, she didn't even bother looking at the rookie leader as she rose to her huge paws.

"You'll know in a moment." She responded as she settled herself at the very front of the Seastones. Dawnstar wasn't going to bother wasting her breath making small talk with idiots trying to rub her fur wrong.

"Let's begin!" Dawnstar's yowl demanded attention. "We have four apprentices who have successfully taken on a warrior name. Aspencry, Batstorm, Starlingheart, and Sagechaser. And after moons without, ShadowClan has taken a deputy, Vulturefang." Dawnstar glanced at the scarred tom beneath her, assuming the other deputies found him to be as annoying as she did.

"After being promised compensation from ThunderClan for their unprovoked attempt at prey stealing and trespassing that resulted in the death of four of my warriors, as the moons when on and nothing was delivered I did feel that ShadowClan was entitled to something, and that something was territory. ShadowClan did fight ThunderClan for a chunk of their territory, and we did lose." Dawnstar didn't seem troubled by the loss. She was more interested in making sure that there was context for the attempted territory grab. The clans absolutely loved making ShadowClan out to be a dark, arrogant, disturbed, clan of monsters who was constantly hungry for territory and death. That was normally fine with Dawnstar, but not this time around.

"Not long after that loss, my medicine cat apprentice, Ivysnake was out on an herb patrol with a few warriors near ThunderClan's border. They ran into a fox, while my warriors fought off the fox a patrol of three ThunderClanner showed up at the border and committed one of the most cowardly acts I've ever heard of." Dawnstar turned her head to glare at Bumblestar.

"I don't know what the hell you've been telling your warriors to make them think that they can cross into other Clan's territory at any given time, but that's exactly what they did. They ignored the border, trespassed, and then proceed to gang up and beat my medicine cat apprentice. Ivysnake was one of my best warriors before she was called to be a medicine, so she was able to hold her own for a bit, killing two of the trespassers. But ThunderClan did eventually manage to murder her. The ThunderClan rat that managed to make it back alive ran back to ThunderClan's territory before my warriors could finish with the fox, sadly." Dawnstar spat out as if she tasted something vile in her mouth.

"There's a difference between defending your borders and straight attacking anyone near them for no damn reason. I've been told that another one of my warriors was doing a patrol near ThunderClan's border and once again was attacked, at least this time she managed to make it out alive." There was no fun to be had, no games to be played when a clan was trespassing and killing her own. At least ShadowClan had some respect when it came to the borders.

"You started a battle and with the death of my medicine cat, and the blatant attacks on my clanmates, you've turned it into a war. Be prepared ThunderClan." Why not make what RiverClan did to ThunderClan look like kitten's play. If ThunderClan wasn't going to play by the rules, neither would ShadowClan. Dawnstar stepped back and took a seat, tail twitching angrily behind her.

@Moonraven @dino. @vellichor

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 18th, 2023, 03:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Oh, this was interesting.

The fleeting thought that Dawnstar and Twilightstar seemed so aloof that they needn't acknowledge the riffraff (aka, himself and Bumblestar) was gone in an instant, replaced by intense curiosity. The blue-point siamese's ear was pricked, and his single blue eye darted between the leaders of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. His facial expression betrayed nothing, and only showed mild interest. However, on the inside, Beanstar was squealing like a kit. He wanted to know everything he could, which meant it was Bumblestar's turn to speak, not his.

The small cat's tail-tip flicked from side-to-side, the only sign of any of the morbid curiosity he felt. There was a war brewing between ThunderClan and ShadowClan, it seemed. And with WindClan stirring up some trouble in Sedgewater Valley, it seemed next moon was going to shape up to be rather interesting....

// @dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 18th, 2023, 03:27 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Springpaw’s silent question didn’t go unnoticed by her, and she didn’t mind being poked at by her apprentice. It wasn’t anything too serious, and although she was a bit disappointed, what could she do? Nothing, really. With a shake of her head and a small, reassuring smile, she flicked her tail dismissively, a silent way of telling Springpaw, no, I did not.

As the Shadowclan tom approached the trio, she simply nodded her head to him as he seated himself nearby the Medicine Cat’s meeting space. His presence left her feeling uneasy, in all honesty, but despite all that had happened between their clans over the last moon, she still held high respect for him–so, no, she wasn’t just going to ignore his presence. That would be far too childish.

With Shadowclan’s arrival also came the realization that they, too, had a new high rank walking among them. A new deputy, it seemed. The cat didn’t ring a bell in her mind, but she was thankful to know that this wasn’t the very same cat who had torn out Gentledoe’s eye during their last battle. A part of her wondered where that cat was, but.. Best not to go searching the crowd for them.

Lightningpaw’s arrival had, funnily enough, lifted a weight from her shoulders. Lightningpaw was more talkative than Elmshadow was, no disrespect there, only the truth. Even though the Windclan apprentice had gotten–reasonably–snappy with her own apprentice at the last gathering, she still felt more comfortable chatting with the young one rather than Elmshadow right now. “Much better weather, I agree. I hope you have been well, Lightningpaw.. Will Cowtuft be present?” At the moment, the aforementioned Medicine Cat was nowhere to be seen. Was it a cause for concern, or simply a personal decision to stay back at camp?

And then the meeting began before the question could really be answered. Her head snapped at the sudden yowl signifying the beginning of the gathering. New Shadowclan warriors, a name to the new deputy that sat amongst the rest, and.. Oh.

That’s how Ivysnake was murdered. That certainly explained the way that Elmshadow had been looking at them during their trip to the Starcave. The words that Dawnstar spoke only got worse, and it effectively made her blood run cold, her fur bristling along her spine. A claim of war.

Whether Dawnstar was being entirely truthful or not, war was imminent, and if Shadowclan wished an eye for an eye, then there was probably an unspoken bounty on Springpaw’s head right now.

[ @ares @carmen @Ravensong @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 18th, 2023, 03:39 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 38/100 - She/Her - 5m

"HAH I called it! I knew some sort of threat was going to get tossed, I was wrong so far about the apprentices though..." she jumped up when she heard the shadowclan leader speak. Maybe later on someone would talk about there being new apprentices, it was still a bit early in the gathering it seemed. It had to be since not all of the leaders had said anything besides just one so far, this was going to be eventful. Springpaw rubbed her paws together in excitement, she was ready to hear what the thunderclan leader would say about this. Now her attention was on Treepaw as he greeted himself a bit more it seemed. "Seedheart is my mentor! That's pretty neat that the deputy is your mentor! Is it stressful?" she asked, surely it was since your mentor was next in line to be the leader should they vanish. "Heh mine seemed to be nervous when I was reassigned to her though..." did her mentor doubt her self a bit? She hoped not Springpaw would just have deal with it she guessed, now she looked over to her sister. "I'm sure Winterpaw is somewhere here, if not than he missed all of the fun!" she grinned.

@Octavia! @SuspiciousMindz

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 18th, 2023, 04:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune @ares @Omari @carmen @Ravensong

The stars twinkled in the sky as Cowtuft entered into the clearing. He could hear Dawnstar's voice - announcements had already begun, goodness. There was a frown that flickered across his lips, and a sadness that lingered in his heterochronic hues. He was awfully tired, and perhaps for one of the first times, wished he could've stayed home. Featherfoot had given him.. a prophecy of sorts, and he had been attempting to decipher for it for days. Nonetheless, despite being late, it would've been strange if Cowtuft had stayed home. Taking a small breath, he headed towards where his fellow medicine cats would typically be.

Cowtuft attempted to gently brush against Lightningpaw's side as he approached from behind, dipping his head in greeting. "Apologies.. for the delay in my arrival.. A few things kept me from leaving camp as swiftly as possible.." He gestured, and it was not a lie per se. He didn't offer any elaboration beyond that (there was a small feeling that he might have to explain to his apprentice later on though). "I.. hope all has been well..?" Cowtuft smiled before taking a proper seat, his feathery tail resting over his scarred hindleg.

He directed his attention to the Dawnstar, having only missed the beginning of ShadowClan's announcements. Hm. He hoped that was all he missed. Cowtuft's face shifted into a deeper sadness, floppy ears lowering to his head. Ah. He had already known about Ivysnake's sad departure - Elmshadow had said briefly at the half-moon meeting, Cowtuft never pressed - and now they were discovering the specifics. This did not help his feeling of wishing he had stayed home with his clanmates.

And it only became worse and worse. ThunderClan had done such acts? This was, unusual. He never took them for being cruel, golly! Never, their past leaders had been .. nice? (He wasn't sure about Thrushstar, they didn't see much of him.) He looked to ThunderClan's medicine cat with a look of dismay, but maybe - it had only been the act of a few clanmates? ,,Surely. A bitter taste settled in his mouth, and he might've shifted forward just a bit - sat a little straighter.

Cowtuft tore his gaze away and decided to hold his judgement until Bumblestar spoke.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 18th, 2023 at 04:14 PM.
Closed Thread