Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
[CENTER]
----------------

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 8
Active Purrks: none
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Yey! Another gathering to go to! This'll be fun! Let's see...uh..that cat over there seems like a nice cat! Springpaw's gonna talk to her! Oh wait she's already talk to someone else...neverminddd that. Maybe Springpaw should sit down first and then look for someone to talk to! But where should she sit down though? Hmm...there's quite some cats here already...hmmm-ers. The apprentice kicked a leaf, and it ended up pointing to some random direction. Okaayyy! Springpaw is going to sit in that direction! Let's see if there's a spot open...oh! Oh! There! Springpaw got to it before anyone else could steal the spot from her. Victory! Maybe. Anyway, just gotta sit down, relax, maybe find a cat or two or more to talk to, and wait for the leaders to start making announcements! And oohhh yea, while Springpaw was kicking the leaf thunderclan arrived at the seastones but where's Shadowclan? They're not here yet! Interesting scents! Personally, Springpaw has zero territory tours and zero training done so Spring is still trying to get used to these scents but those things'll start soon!
❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢
Strikepaw - He/Him
Post 3
Active purrks: none
Strikepaw looked around, a bit nervous though tried to keep the cool and relaxed expression stuff. Can't look like a fool on the first gathering, or any gathering basically. These guys are smelly as heck...uh..anyways, there's only three leaders up there including Bumblestar so that means they're only missing one more clan left which should be arriving anytime soon, yea? He should find a seat, not next to an annoying cat please, that would kill him. Uh, maybe he should just sit over there; he didn't want to be at the back, he wanted to be more on the closer to the front side of the crowd. If he can find a seat there. Uh...sure there's fine. Now what? He has a seat so he's probably just going to wait for the gathering to start

[behold, some very lazy and quick rp posts]

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1](inactive), Wendigo’s song(active)
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh look at this, a newbie that she could go chat it up in this crazy little meeting event. She wasted no time trotting over to this windclanner, grinning from ear to ear, it was obvious she was excited. This one would be a new face for her since she hadn't talked to anyone in the last gathering. This one she was changing that and putting herself out there for anyone who looked relatively bored or lonely. "Hello there!" she greeted loudly when she was somewhat close and eventually took a seat beside the younger apprentice. "What's your name? Mine is Springpaw!" she made eye contact with them.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 9th, 2023, 02:07 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Gathering, gathering, gathering! One of the most interesting things that happened it the clans and it occurred every moon! How amazing was that?! Very! Especially since she was a Hornet now and could get some more respect as well as help Bumblestar keep cats in line if needed so she was very cheerful tonight! Even more so since Shadowclan hadn't arrived yet.

Limping slightly but trying her best not to Nightgaze made her way to the near front of the large crowd of cats that had gathered scents from her and other clans filling her nostrils and almost suffocating her but she'd gotten used to it so it wasn't a problem as she gingerly sat down being very careful not to move her leg.

"Hmm? Ain't that the Riverclan dep? What she doin' there?" she asked half to herself as her unnaturally bright gaze caught sight of Larkwing, who was recently made Riverclan deputy, sitting in the leader's place and talking to Twilightstar and Bumblestar...but where was Gingerstar? It was unusual for a clan leader not to attend a gathering so she figured that something had come up...but she'd still keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

OPEN

Fawnpaw(???/100)

Fawnpaw followed Bumblestar to the gathering, her wounds healing nicely from the battle. She couldn’t see out of her right eye, as there were cobwebs over it. “Nightgaze!” She squealed with happiness, trotting over.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old November 9th, 2023, 02:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw joined the growing crowd, anxiety picking at his skin. Last time he attended he made no efforts to talk, too overwhelmed by the sea of cats. This time...

He stayed FAR AWAY from RiverClan and settled near a quieter part of the crowd. Just relax. "I don't get how they do it.." This socialization thing was hard enough back in camp.

[ open ]
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw joined the growing crowd, anxiety picking at his skin. Last time he attended he made no efforts to talk, too overwhelmed by the sea of cats. This time...

He stayed FAR AWAY from RiverClan and settled near a quieter part of the crowd. Just relax. "I don't get how they do it.." This socialization thing was hard enough back in camp.

[ open ]
Scalescar sighed as he walked to a quiet place, which happens to have wolfpaw sitting in the quietest part of the gathering"mind if I join you?" the scarred tom asked the apprentice softly.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:50 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Exhausted. Fumbled. There were more words to describe the excruciating pain that was throbbing through the dilute calico’s body, but it wasn’t enough to drag Springpaw’s attention away from the fact that she was presumably needed at the gathering. Given her current state of mind, she wasn’t fully consciously aware of her surroundings and almost presumed that she stumbled over her paws while she trudged her way into the gathering. It could be considered a rather embarrassing feat, especially given for her, but it wasn’t like the calico was exactly in the best interest for coming to this gathering; hell, not even at all. Her paws were itching for her to turn around and waltz her way back towards the safety of camp and ignore the piercing looks of the other cats that were already there before ThunderClan.

So ThunderClan was the third to arrive? Well, that was much of a surprise given the fact that the last few gatherings they had either been first or second, but this time coming in third. But, either way, it wasn’t much to dwandle herself on. Springpaw was the only one coming to the gathering tonight, since her mentor had seemingly gotten herself stuck in a situation where she wouldn’t be attending this opposing gathering. In which, that leaves the young calico experiencing a gathering where her mentor wasn’t going to be present alongside her. Would that be considered giving her a chance at being there without dealing with any potential drama? Presumably not, since it always seems that drama finds its way to the surface everytime it happens to strike its way to a random topic that one of the leaders mention. Speaking of leaders, the newest RiverClan leader was quick to catch the attention of the young molly, making her narrow her pupils as she carefully studied the new leader, feeling awash of curiosity and wonder overtake her peering exhaustion.

The new leader didn’t really seem to be that much older than herself, much to her surprise. Awfully young, but hopefully a promise for RiverClan to make it a better clan than how it used to be. From the entire time that the young molly had been a medicine cat apprentice, she witnessed leaders striking in and out again, and it only seemed to be just a continuation of leaders that kept failing or kept stepping down. It was like a loophole and never seemed to have an end.

Approaching the Seastones, the single ThunderClan medic studied the current medicine cats that were already there; it seemed that both Falconfeather and Tansypaw were already there, and so was Cowtuft. Well, it seems that Springpaw was going to be a single ThunderClan medic that was going to be at the gathering since her mentor got… sprayed by a skunk. It wasn’t going to be something that the molly was going to mention verbally because that’s just downright embarrassing for her to do, so she’ll just say for the fact that she is going to be the only one present today at the gathering since her mentor isn’t going to be coming to this current gathering. She’ll inform Drizzlecloud whatever happens soon afterwards when they come back from the gathering.

With a decent leap into the stones, the oriental-shaped calico landed neatly on all four paws as she adjusted herself to properly position herself along the smooth surface of the stones. Upon focusing herself along all the current medicine cats, she casted them a small, plantitive smile as she waved her tri-colored tail in greeting, a trill rumbling deep within her chest. “H… h-hello!… I… hope… your days… have been… well… Drizzlecloud… will not… be accompanying… us… this gathering… so… I will… be taking… her… place,” her deep blue eyes shifted from one feline to another as she glanced over towards the RiverClan medic duo, cocking her head to the side as she casted them both a quizzical look. “How… have… you… both… been… holding up… with… your… new… roles?” Hopefully, they both have indeed been growing adjacent to their roles as new medicine cats and have been doing decently with keeping up with their new ranks. Maybe they had some medical knowledge that they could willingly share with the other medicine cats?

[ @staurn @silverwynds @Alchemist Kitsune @wolfie ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; November 9th, 2023 at 04:57 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:01 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Bluefang glanced at Snowythistle and smiled, facing her*

Snowythistle took a deep breath, surprised that it didn't hurt her to see him. "Hello, Bluefang." she said softly, then waited, wondering if he'd notice she was slim again.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen View Post
Snowythistle took a deep breath, surprised that it didn't hurt her to see him. "Hello, Bluefang." she said softly, then waited, wondering if he'd notice she was slim again.
*Bluefang asked if she had her kits, guessing that she had because she looked skinnier than normal*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:13 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

@bubblegum.

"Yes. I did. There's three of them." she meowed.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:16 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(4/100) [OPEN]

The mute tom padded over to his first gathering, still feeling a little sick, but a lot better. His black fur was sleek and smooth from grooming. 'Will JaggedFace be here? I've missed her..' He thought before he bumped into someone.
@SuspiciousMindz |SparrowPelt| (Just letting you know he's here)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 19th, 2023 at 08:57 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen View Post
@bubblegum.

"Yes. I did. There's three of them." she meowed.
*Bluefang smiled and asked about them*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿