Today 09:54 AM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Mismatched ears perked up as Snowybreeze realized his two students were here, and with a happy little purr, he dipped his head respectfully at the two of them. He understood, of course, that a warrior dipping his head at kits was considered silly by many, but the gentle giant didn't quite see things that way. Everyone in WindClan was family in one way or another, and the best way to show family you cared for and trusted them was by respecting them. He did not believe he should start respecting young Blossomkit and Airkit the moment they turned warriors. Oh no, it should start at a young age, and then perhaps they in turn would learn to do the same, passing on the same care to future generations. And if not? Well, that was alright too. Not every cat was the same, after all.

"I am. Quite chuffed. Yes. Very glad. To have the company. Of such bright. Enthusiastic kits. Today. I am hoping. The day. Sees you two. Well. As well," he chuckled softly as he gave Blossomkit a grateful smile, having it quickly turn apologetic when he turned to young Airkit instead. "I am. Quite afraid. However. That today will. Not be seeing. Your crazy skills. Oh almighty. Airkit. Perhaps. You could show them to me. Later. After the lesson?"

Licking the mane of fur at his chest once, Snowybreeze shifted his paws lightly, massive toes finding a comfortable grip on the ground. He was unsure if the little ones would be taking refuge in the warmth of the nest offered here, but if it wasn't necessary for them, it would be quite alright. The Maine Coon mix much preferred building a needless nest to having uncomfortable, cold kits in what might just be a boring lesson. Well... boring for Airkit, in any case. Enthusiastic as the gray tabby was, it seemed he was perhaps more destined for tasks such as battle and hunting, which quite frankly was a good thing. The clan could always use more energetic warriors!

"Now. Today, we are to learn. About the warrior code. Understand. What about it. Makes us so different. To the loners. And rogues. Tell me. Can either. Of you. Let me know. What you know? About the code?" the cinnamon patched warrior asked, tilting his head lightly to the side.

It would be useful to know just how much they knew before the lesson started. No reason to bog the poor kits with unnecessary facts they were already familiar with. And! Perhaps they would like to show off! He knew some kits thoroughly enjoyed showcasing just how learned they already were. Studious little kits they were. Promising future warriors as well!

@The-Almighty-Sleekster [Blossomkit - Airkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 3rd, 2023, 10:03 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Looks like today would be a boring lesson...she sighed and continued to groom herself.

AIRKIT

Airkit sat, grinning like the goofy lil boy that he was, then cocked his head to the side when the cat started speaking. Young as he was, he was unaware that his question may be offense. "Mister sir, why do you talk like that? Are you okay?" After all, the tiny gray kit was truly worried about his well being. "Awww, I can't show my crazy skills? Alright, I'll show them after the lesson." Poor Airkit was honestly disappointed. "OOH, OOH! I KNOW, I KNOW! IN THE WARRIOR CODE IT SAYS WE CANT KILL EACH OTHER ALTHOUGH THAT SOUNDS SUPER FUN!!! I LOVE KILLING ANTS AND WORMS!!!"

BLOSSOMKIT

Blossomkit roleld her eyes. If she could smack her face, she would.

| @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; November 3rd, 2023 at 10:03 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:51 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedkit hopped around happily
Old November 13th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

The lesson had started out quite alright. Positively, even! The Maine Coon mix couldn't have asked for a better beginning. Unfortunately, as was his luck, things didn't quite last. Blossomkit's interest seemed to have waned in an instant, admittedly confusing the young warrior. Perhaps it was something he'd said? Or maybe he was just not entertaining enough? Oh dear... yes, that would be a likely problem. Words were not his forte. He struggled getting them out as it was!

Snowybreeze had a right mind to apologize to the small molly. It wasnt her fault, after all! By golly, it was his! It was his job to make sure these little ones were having fun while learning, and he was obviously failing! Opening his maw to speak, the words never even left his mouth. Airkit had started asking questions, and the gentle giant instantly choked on his words. For one thing, he could never interrupt another. The audacity of such a thought even! For another... his confidence was... completely shattered.

Despite his imposing size and admittedly muscular frame, the massive warrior was soft. Shy. Unwilling to hurt others, be it with action or words. The only exceptions were when he was defending a clanmate, in which a ferocity that seemed to not belong to him poured through his very being, delivering certain blows. This was not the case here today, however, and said certainty was missing. Gone. Unable to express itself in the face of innocent, darling kits. Much like his nerve.

W-was... was his way of speaking really such a problem? He... He'd never really noticed. Yes, he struggled with speaking. He knew. He struggled getting the words out. It was hard to speak when you feared accidentally interrupting others with every nonsense uttered. Were terrified of hurting others with your words. Or when you simply knew that whatever you had to say was meaningless. Worthless. Because large as he was, Snowybreeze was aware his input was not only unwanted, but pointless. After all, there were much smarter, charismatic, and stronger cats in the clan. How could he compare?

Wavering as he noticed the light gray tabby instantly forget what he'd asked - the warrior did not blame him, whatever response he might have given would be unimportant, and he knew it - the young tom took a step back, a small whine escaping his throat despite his attempt to silence it. Blossomkit was looking more and more unimpressed with each passing second as well, and the WindClanner knew. There would be no class today. With kits that obviously did not want to be there - and for good reason, who would want to learn from him when they could have an actually important, interesting warrior teaching them instead - and his words failing him, too self conscious to form coherent sentences, it was over. Gratefully, he was only a backup educator. He was certain one of the queens would have a better time teaching the youngsters.

"C-c-class. D-dis... Dismissed," the feathery tailed warrior whispered, his voice near breaking point as he kept bright blue eyes to the ground before heading off, leaving the kits to enjoy each other's company without getting in their way.

@The-Almighty-Sleekster [Blossomkit - Airkit]
| It had been a while since Snowy's shyness got the better of him! Sorry about cutting the class short here, but as much as I tried, I just couldn't come up with a reason for him to stay in character while staying after that question. He would just assume he's the worst and try to leave. Gratefully, the lessons are no longer requirements, but if you are still interested, the queen in charge of the Warrior Code lesson is Asterblink! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 13th, 2023, 03:38 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

[oh no! thats two classes that they have failed im so garbage oml]

Airkit stepped back, hurt. The warrior had not only dismissed the class, he had dismissed him. "O-Okay.." he mumbled, watching with disdain as the warrior stumbled away. Turning back to Blossomkit, voice quivering, he muttered, "Was...was it something I says?" His gray eyes were moist, the beginning of tears forming. This was the second time that a class he had taken had been dismissed early...He sniffed. He looked over to Blossomkit for support but froze once he saw the awfully dangerous but familiar look in her eyes.

Blossomkit's eyes widened as the warrior dismissed the lesson and left. She could have been a good cat, asked the warrior to stay, say Airkit didn't mean it, but no, the rage had flourished already and she was steaming. Vision blurring, she slowly turned towards her nasty, bratty excuse of a brother. "What. Did. You. Do?" she demanded, volume more of a whisper. Not a peep came from said brat. "I asked you a question. Answer it."

Airkit, shivering, opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't force a sound out, his teeth were chattering too much. "I-I-I-I asks him w-why he sp-sp-spokes that way," he whimpered, stumbling over the words. "I-I-I-I d-didn't kn-knows thats was a b-bad th-thing," he said, eyes frantically flying all over the place.

Blossomkit only got more pissed with his response. "No, of course you didn't know that was a bad thing, because you don't know ANYTHING! You need to learn to shut the GODDAMN hell up!" she screeched, clawing the ground. She could barely see Airkit's eyes staring at her unsheathed claws as he begged, hiccuping, for her to stop. "And this isn't the first time you've screwed up like this," she spat, dragging out the words. "This is the second lesson we've taken, and the second we've FAILED!" she said, panting. Her vision was red now. She took an agonizing (for Airkit) step forward, bringing herself closer to the shaky, furry, bundle. "And now, I'm gonna have this stinky reputation hanging over me my entire life! Because my dumb for brains brother couldn't put two and two together and learn to SHUT THE HELL UP!" she screamed, leaping forward, claws outstretched.

Airkit's last memory was Blossomkit lunging forward before he blacked out.

(gonna post the continuation post sometime later, PLEASE do not respond to this yet, anybody)

@Alchemist Kitsune - fair enough! dw ab blossom, i have another oc who will take care of her
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; November 13th, 2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The brown-furred she-cat yawned quietly as she left her little habitat underneath the camp and silently began making her way over to the nursery. She had been informed that another kit was looking to learn a little bit about digging. Dustbunny fluffed up her pelt as she made her way over to the nursery and sat outside, calling out. "Wolfkit, are you in there? We can take care of your digging lesson if you'd like."

@Pumpkin Latte

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:44 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The brown-furred she-cat yawned quietly as she left her little habitat underneath the camp and silently began making her way over to the nursery. She had been informed that another kit was looking to learn a little bit about digging. Dustbunny fluffed up her pelt as she made her way over to the nursery and sat outside, calling out. "Wolfkit, are you in there? We can take care of your digging lesson if you'd like."

@Pumpkin Latte
Wolfe was so excited to dig! It was like the first thing she loved the mostest!
Old November 23rd, 2023, 02:47 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dustbunny smiled as Wolfkit made her appearance. She beckoned the kit to follow her and then led the way towards the Galewood. The big tree in the camp was always daunting, but it did make a good place for Dustbunny to dig holes without worrying about cats falling into them. She settled beside one of the larger roots in front of the tree and looked over to Wolfkit.

"I'm going to show the digging technique tunnelers use, so keep watch. You can not just scrap the dirt and send it showering everywhere. For harder patches of dirt, you're going to want to use your claws to scratch and loosen it up." Dustbunny's tail waved over her head as she demonstrated what she was saying on the soil in front of her. Dragging her claws across the ground, churning up the earth, until it was in loose clumps.

"From there you'll want to thrust your paw down and scoop out the dirt and then set it in a pile beside you. It should be a neat and compact pile of soil so make sure that you pat down every new pawful of dirt you grab." Dustbunny plopped her pawful of dirt down and in front of her to show Wolfkit how to make her pile.

"What I want you guys to do is try to dig up the dirt in front of you, let me know if you have trouble starting. You can stop digging once you find a stone or one of the tree roots. Don't mind the worms or the bugs you find while digging, just set them aside nicely they mean you no harm."
@Pumpkin Latte

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 23rd, 2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 04:03 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Wolfy quietly tried to do exactly what Dustbunny showed her.
She dug out a pawful of dirt and patted it down making a small pile. “Like this?” She asked.

(I want her to be really good at tunneling) @Moonraven
Old December 4th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dustbunny watched Wolfkit as she started. "Yup, when you take out the next pawful make sure that you pat it down so it doesn't all fall over the place." The molly advised.
@Pumpkin Latte

Last edited by Moonraven; December 4th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.