Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM

Old December 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pitch squeaked in fright as a cat crashed into him. He heard Pumbara ask him where Ender was. "I don't know!" he forced out, his green gold eyes wide with shock and terror. "Why? What happened?!" Pitch asked. Then, the small black and white tom smelled blood. "Oh my...." he squeaked. "I'll help you look, unless you want me to go get the healer?" he asked her, his head tipped to the side, his ears were pinned back with terror, he just wanted this nightmare to be over, wanted it to end. "Who's hurt? Whose bleeding? WHO DO YO WANT ME TO LOOK FOR?!" HE yelped. HE scrambled upwards in fright, his breathing going harsh and fast. Help help help help help help help! he screamed in his head, getting ready to have a full on 'Pitch Moment'.
Pumbara flicked her tail annoyed but said nothing of it. Instead she comforted the omega by pressing against him. “Hey are you alright? It’s ok. We already have enough problems..no need for you to be one of them. Take deep breaths and try to stay calm Alright? Tell me when you are so I can talk to you.” She intended the ‘we Already have enough problens’ as a joke. She hoped he wouldn’t take it literally. The seventeen-moonold’s green eyes darted around still searching for Ender.
@Silentshade

Last edited by Shadow; December 16th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

The she-kit had hit her head on a tree branch and was dazed for a few seconds. Once she came to, she saw the bodies on the ground and sprang into action, climbing down the tree to a patch of marigold she had found earlier. There was a reason she had picked this tree. She grabbed a mouthful and looked for the most wounded of the patrol.
(She knows basic healing from living with her family, in constant conflict with the beasts.)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; December 16th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ace’s eyesite grew blurry. But he saw a cat on the ground. “L-lightning.” He mewed relived seeing the faint fall and rise of her body. He stumbled over to her. Ignoring all the horrible pain that his body screamed out to him. He grabbed her scruff and pulled her,every tug draining him. He finally reached the entrance to the tunnel. “I-isla..Help..” was all he said before he collapsed-hoping she heard him. He was still awake..just to weak to do anything. His vision was all blurry and all the sounds echoed around in his ears. @Mystic

Pumbara nodded. “ENDER!” @Sasukewolf (madness) She softly called. On her way she bumped into Pitch @Silentshade “oof.” She staggered backwards. She looked up to see pitch and jumped back to her paws. “Where’s Ender?” She asked him to in a rush to say sorry.

Dawn looked to Blaze. “It’s quiet now..”
``Ender! Pitch! Dawn!`` Isla yowled loudly then quickly ran out of the closet exit tunnel and soon saw her two warriors lying down. Isla quickly ran up to them, ``Are you ok!? Don't worry, Dawn is coming`` Isla mewed worriedly for her warriors.

``Yeah`` Blaze mewed, ``I hear Isla calling you, I think she needs you.`` Blaze mewed, and quickly limped outside the den and poked his head out the exit tunnel.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:28 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Pumbara flicked her tail annoyed but said nothing of it. Instead she comforted the omega by pressing against him. “Hey are you alright? It’s ok. We already have enough problems..no need for you to be one of them. Take deep breaths and try to stay calm Alright? Tell me when you are so I can talk to you.” She intended the ‘we Already have enough problens’ as a joke. She hoped he wouldn’t take it literally. The seventeen-moonold’s green eyes darted around still searching for Ender.
@Silentshade
Pitch did as Pumbara instructed, taking slow, even breaths. In, Out, In, Out he chanted in his head. Like soothing lavender, he calmed. "Sorry," He said, flicking his ears back. "I'm calmer now, I don't know where Ender is, I haven't seen anything out of any cat lately, not since the group left to fight the beasts..." Pitch flicked his ears around, trying to hear pawsteps, or smell Ender. "And no cat ever bothers to tell me anything. they think that since I'm the omega, that I'm too dumb to make sense of anything!"
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
The she-kit had hit her head on a tree branch and was dazed for a few seconds. Once she came to, she saw the bodies on the ground and sprang into action, climbing down the tree to a patch of marigold she had found earlier. There was a reason she had picked this tree. She grabbed a mouthful and looked for the most wounded of the patrol.
(She knows basic healing from living with her family, in constant conflict with the beasts.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Ender! Pitch! Dawn!`` Isla yowled loudly then quickly ran out of the closet exit tunnel and soon saw her two warriors lying down. Isla quickly ran up to them, ``Are you ok!? Don't worry, Dawn is coming`` Isla mewed worriedly for her warriors.

``Yeah`` Blaze mewed, ``I hear Isla calling you, I think she needs you.`` Blaze mewed, and quickly limped outside the den and poked his head out the exit tunnel.
The winged she-kit looked over to where the other cats were and ran to them. "I brought healing herbs," she mewed, hoping no one tried to fight her. "I know a little about healing, but not too much." Her bright magenta-purple eyes showed concern, and a bit of worry.
(Wonder if Isla will realize just how different she is XD)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pitch did as Pumbara instructed, taking slow, even breaths. In, Out, In, Out he chanted in his head. Like soothing lavender, he calmed. "Sorry," He said, flicking his ears back. "I'm calmer now, I don't know where Ender is, I haven't seen anything out of any cat lately, not since the group left to fight the beasts..." Pitch flicked his ears around, trying to hear pawsteps, or smell Ender. "And no cat ever bothers to tell me anything. they think that since I'm the omega, that I'm too dumb to make sense of anything!"
Quote:

The winged she-kit looked over to where the other cats were and ran to them. "I brought healing herbs," she mewed, hoping no one tried to fight her. "I know a little about healing, but not too much." Her bright magenta-purple eyes showed concern, and a bit of worry.
(Wonder if Isla will realize just how different she is XD)
Dawn nodded and grabbed some herbs-and rushed out. Her eye turning into a slit as the sun hit her gaze. She hurrying over to the two. “Lightning has harm mostly outside of her body...Ace..he has two broken ribs and..” she continued lightly feeling the tom. “A leg popped out of socket..” She mewed. “C-can someone bring Ace to my den? I’ll work on Lightning here.” And that she did. Patching up the She cat to the best of her ablility.

Pumbara felt a sting of guilt for how he was treated. She looked at the ground then back to him unsure of what to say. “Don’t worry. I don’t think your dumb.” She smiled. She saw Dawn rush past her and looked after her.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:40 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Dawn nodded and grabbed some herbs-and rushed out. Her eye turning into a slit as the sun hit her gaze. She hurrying over to the two. “Lightning has harm mostly outside of her body...Ace..he has two broken ribs and..” she continued lightly feeling the tom. “A leg popped out of socket..” She mewed. “C-can someone bring Ace to my den? I’ll work on Lightning here.” And that she did. Patching up the She cat to the best of her ablility.

Pumbara felt a sting of guilt for how he was treated. She looked at the ground then back to him unsure of what to say. “Don’t worry. I don’t think your dumb.” She smiled. She saw Dawn rush past her and looked after her.
"Thanks, but, it's okay. I know they don't really mean it, down in their hearts. It's just what comes with being one of the lowest ranking of the Undergrounds, I still do my job, don't I? It's because I still have loyalty to all of you, no matter how bad I get pushed around!" Pitch mewed to her. He looked up to see Dawn rush past. "There's Dawn! Let's follow her, see what we can do to help!" Pitch sprang back up to his paws and ran a few steps. Then, he turned his head, waiting for Pumbara to follow.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:

"I'd like to, but I'm too small," the she-kit replied.
(No one's noticing she has wings, is injured, and isn't part of the Undergreounds?)

Old December 17th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"I'd like to, but I'm too small," the she-kit replied.
(No one's noticing she has wings, is injured, and isn't part of the Undergreounds?)

Actually I thought you just had powers to fly, not actual wings :/
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Actually I thought you just had powers to fly, not actual wings :/
(I put wings in looks and mentioned them being broken in the rp, because of a beast attack.)