Today 08:18 PM

Old September 11th, 2023, 09:54 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
if he looked long enough at the ground, at the distant swaying grasses and stirring dust, he'd notice. the earth's breath, like little sighs. things that constantly shift and move, as if they could never choose where to stay.

that sweet song chimed as they rose their head, hearing a charming endearment directed to himself. he breathed with the earth, turning his welcoming gaze upon -

well, things don't always work out. not everybody who breathed with the earth was as gentle as its nature.

spider huffed, releasing the trapped air in his lungs. that jingling sound rose up once again, frantic under the grasp of the other. they squirmed under the pinning weight, and alarm tinged their golden gaze.

"what," he gasped in an articulated wheeze, relenting in their weak efforts to move only to stare up, broken and confused. lost.

@The Doctor

Nagini
(She/her)

"Well that was just as easy as I thought it would be" Nagini thought smugly looking down at her victim with a sly but still charming grin as she held him to the ground with firm claws.

Oh and he spoke how wonderful! Though "What" wasn't much it could turn into quite an interesting conversation and she loved those now...how to start it was the most important question at the moment...well that was what she thought.

Looking closer at the other cat's face she saw indeed he was a cute cat oh and he looked so scared and vulnerable too, how sweet! Her favourite types of kills an innocent,
unknowing one who couldn't escape his fate.

Tilting her head sideways and gaze gleaming with mocking softness the sleek tortishell started her cruel song of words "That's not all you say is it darling?"~ she asked still in a charming tone as she usally spoke well it was the most effective and fun.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 11th, 2023, 06:22 PM
ringfinger

what. does it mean something? spider crinkled his snout in discomfort, feeling watched. like a hawk was circling that 'nowhere to run' circle up above. they'd never seen one, though.

just knew the feeling. the sickness in their gut, the prickling ends of the fur on their tail. the burning cold embers of fear lancing down his spine.

sometimes, red rivers and rivulets of death were there.

spider hoped, not this time.

he tried, shakily. a small smile, weak and hesitant, but sometimes.

sometimes, being friendly helps, and it comes naturally to them. so he tried, though still thoroughly confused. "uh...maybe?" their voice heightened in frequency as they pitched their confession as a question.

they added, "...depends." like perhaps on whether or not he could breathe easy without a trapping force on top of his lungs. be it the anxiety, clawing apart his body, or the literal cat sitting atop him.

@The Doctor
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
what. does it mean something? spider crinkled his snout in discomfort, feeling watched. like a hawk was circling that 'nowhere to run' circle up above. they'd never seen one, though.

just knew the feeling. the sickness in their gut, the prickling ends of the fur on their tail. the burning cold embers of fear lancing down his spine.

sometimes, red rivers and rivulets of death were there.

spider hoped, not this time.

he tried, shakily. a small smile, weak and hesitant, but sometimes.

sometimes, being friendly helps, and it comes naturally to them. so he tried, though still thoroughly confused. "uh...maybe?" their voice heightened in frequency as they pitched their confession as a question.

they added, "...depends." like perhaps on whether or not he could breathe easy without a trapping force on top of his lungs. be it the anxiety, clawing apart his body, or the literal cat sitting atop him.

@The Doctor

Nagini
(She/her)

Oh what a disappointing start! She had expected something a bit more...how would you say it?...ah yes deep more than the light words of a trapped twoleg pet awaiting his fate so, so desperate to have luck on his side!

Letting out a small chuckle of cruel amusement at his few words Nagini lifted a single sharp claw and hovered it a few inches away from the kittypet's neck thirsty for crimson blood to spill and stain the cold unnatural ground with dark droplets that would forever be a reminder of the death that would happen here.

Watching the fear shown on her victim's face with snake like narrowed eyes and glinting fangs, the sleek tortishell started her serenade of torment again "Well, well that isn't much of a sentence. Come on darling amuse me in your final moments because who else will?~" she meowed smoothly staring straight into Spider's gaze as if demanding he choose to speak or die.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old September 12th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Dasiy sat
Old September 13th, 2023, 04:58 PM
ringfinger

that laughter...

it burns old wounds, dredging up a past spider had long since left behind. the claw is worse, to them. eyes track it, following so, so closely. breathing quickens, like the beginning of a storm gale, as the scythe gets closer and -

they hardly hear the other's words, but they're desperate to avoid that red.

"i dunno, what d'you wanna hear?!" he yelps, squawking like a trapped duck. he gags on the grossness of his begging. imagine his last like this, going like...

like something squishable and weak. they're better than that. "wanna talk about our favorite sunning places or something?" he asks, lungs still scrambling for some shred of air to make him think clearer.

@The Doctor
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
that laughter...

it burns old wounds, dredging up a past spider had long since left behind. the claw is worse, to them. eyes track it, following so, so closely. breathing quickens, like the beginning of a storm gale, as the scythe gets closer and -

they hardly hear the other's words, but they're desperate to avoid that red.

"i dunno, what d'you wanna hear?!" he yelps, squawking like a trapped duck. he gags on the grossness of his begging. imagine his last like this, going like...

like something squishable and weak. they're better than that. "wanna talk about our favorite sunning places or something?" he asks, lungs still scrambling for some shred of air to make him think clearer.

@The Doctor

Nagini
(She/her)

Nagini let out a disappointed sigh and shook her head, honestly this cat didn't seem to be interesting at all why would she care about sunning places? "No, No darling I meant something...interesting" she said that last part in more of a menacing snarl than her, until now, soft tone.

Staring straight at him for a moment with cold eyes she slowly took back the claw that had been hovering at his neck, she sat down beside him still having a firm paw on his chest to hold him down but other than that she had stopped holding his captive now.

Swishing her long tail from side to side, the sleek tortishell tilted her head taunting him with his own fear and weakness as such as she gave a small, cruel smile "Let's start with something about you" she mewed her voice as her as stone but still with a mocking edge to it as she awaited an answer.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; September 17th, 2023 at 07:52 AM.
Old September 16th, 2023, 09:56 PM
ringfinger

he shrank away from the snarled sound, likening it to the harsh growl of some dog with bristling fur and bared pearly-white canines. spider wondered what they'd said wrong. why sleeping wasn't interesting to her.

they shivered under the cold gaze, feeling it pinprick their fur in dozens of places, but they sighed in relief when she got off him, releasing his lungs to panic freely. he gulped air down like each breath was his last, and maybe they were. how could he know?

yellow eyes blinked warily. they swallowed their fear (and pride) and looked down from the sky to observe the harsh smile. it made him feel like a toy.

chewed up and devoured to shreds of nothing, and yet still kept around to be played with until he was nothing but obliterated dust and a small mark left on the earth.

he hated it. he hated her. he hated how weak he was. (he wasn't weak. she's just too strong and there's nothing wrong with him. that's all.) "about me?" he waveringly asked, feigning a confident smile.

@The Doctor
Old September 24th, 2023, 03:13 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
he shrank away from the snarled sound, likening it to the harsh growl of some dog with bristling fur and bared pearly-white canines. spider wondered what they'd said wrong. why sleeping wasn't interesting to her.

they shivered under the cold gaze, feeling it pinprick their fur in dozens of places, but they sighed in relief when she got off him, releasing his lungs to panic freely. he gulped air down like each breath was his last, and maybe they were. how could he know?

yellow eyes blinked warily. they swallowed their fear (and pride) and looked down from the sky to observe the harsh smile. it made him feel like a toy.

chewed up and devoured to shreds of nothing, and yet still kept around to be played with until he was nothing but obliterated dust and a small mark left on the earth.

he hated it. he hated her. he hated how weak he was. (he wasn't weak. she's just too strong and there's nothing wrong with him. that's all.) "about me?" he waveringly asked, feigning a confident smile.

@The Doctor

Nagini
(She/her)

How amusing this cat was trying to be confident even though he was clearly terrified it made Nagini's cruel smile widen even further.

"Yes darling, your name, your age, where your from, your life in general" she purred sweetly though there was still a snarl in her voice indicating her impatience and her ruthless to end his name right there and then she just wanted a conversation.

(Sorry for the short reply I'm on mobile)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old September 26th, 2023, 09:55 PM
ringfinger

@The Doctor - no worries!!

cold, leaden dread filled spider's bones as he found his eyes frozen to the stranger's cheshire smile. the endearment didn't soothe his nerves. if the hawk was circling before, now it felt like it was plummeting
down,
down,
down,
in a dive.

they shuddered for what must be the millionth time. "hi i'm spider what's your name?" they stuttered out, awarding the stranger with one of his nicest smiles to offer, soft like milkweed fuzz but as skittish as a deer in a monster's path.

one thing at a time. there was only so much a weak thing like he could offer. everything was a haze in their brain, anything new easily discarded in his long-suffering state of panic. the stranger's words were hardly a shred of light breaking through the fog.
Old September 29th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
@The Doctor - no worries!!

cold, leaden dread filled spider's bones as he found his eyes frozen to the stranger's cheshire smile. the endearment didn't soothe his nerves. if the hawk was circling before, now it felt like it was plummeting
down,
down,
down,
in a dive.

they shuddered for what must be the millionth time. "hi i'm spider what's your name?" they stuttered out, awarding the stranger with one of his nicest smiles to offer, soft like milkweed fuzz but as skittish as a deer in a monster's path.

one thing at a time. there was only so much a weak thing like he could offer. everything was a haze in their brain, anything new easily discarded in his long-suffering state of panic. the stranger's words were hardly a shred of light breaking through the fog.

Nagini
(She/her)

Now this was going some where, after what felt like eternity she had finally found what she was looking for something interesting and a story to tell to those she might spare the life of...it was unlikely but possible.

Yet another mrrow of laughter was released from her maws as she cocked her head quizzically, Spider? How ironic a cat named after a possibly dangerous creature in her grip and shivering like a kit in a fire.

"Nagini, though now it's your turn again so Spider darling tell me something else" she proceeded intently staring with cold interest and cruel joy at his terror.

Nightgaze kit finder!