Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:23 PM
the borders and everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:13 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 07:23 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Debriefing [ Post-Raid Talk + Attempted Healing ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
For the most part, Pebblepaw had been watching this fiasco with feigned interest once Lionstar had gone off at Otterstone. Best thing to do right now was keep his head down and wait for his - hopefully - promised warrior ceremony. Oh stars, he could barely contain his excitement at the though. Wiggling uncomfortably in his weird cobweb diaper padding, Pebblepaw perked up when he recognized the familiar form of Fawnsqueak -

"Fawnsqueak! It's been forever since we talked!" Pebblepaw couldn't help but do an excited step-y dance with his front paws, "I'm doing alright, I mean, honestly, my back legs kind of sting.. but I don't think they're bleeding anymore which is good." When Fawnsqueak slid the poppy seed towards him, a coy smile stretched across his maw. Raising a brow, he flashed the smile at Fawn,

"And you brought snacks?! This just keeps getting better and better!" Pebblepaw lapped it up quickly, swallowing without a second thought. "How have you been? Wait, are you busy right now? We can always talk later if you want? Right?"

@Dipper
Oh wow, okay. Okay, Pebblepaw was... much bigger up close. It must have been a long time since they'd seen each other like this because he didn't remember him being so.. wide? Fawnsqueak shook his head, trying not to let that distract him. "I can't believe you're already at the end of your training," he commented instead with a lighthearted smile, "but you deserve it. Really. I think you'll be great. And I doubt that--" he dipped his head toward the cobweb mess, "--is going to take too long to heal, so I bet you'll get your ceremony soon. Just... don't scratch at them or anything, because if you mess it up it's probably going to take longer to heal, y'know?" And thus the ceremony would be delayed.

"Yeah, I brought snacks," he confirmed, a puff of a laugh falling from him. "I mean, snack. It's just the one." Fawnsqueak ensured the others weren't within Pebblepaw's potentially-grabby reach, fearful of his gluttonous side ending up poisoning him with an overdose of seeds. "The rest are going to the other wounded, so..." The smile shifted into something apologetic. "I should do that, but we're definitely going to talk later." With him a bit laid up, he imagined it wouldn't be too hard to find sometime they were both open for a chat.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Poppytwist dipped her head in shame. She realized that there wasn't a need to attack the apprentice, she just had gotten so angry in the moment and they were just standing there. She had wanted to make them run out of the Clans.

Poppytwist was proud of the apprentice who had come to her aid. Pebblepaw had defended himself well. She wished that her apprentice wouldn't think badly of her because of her savagery.

She had not really felt her wounds until now. They burned with pain,but she supposed that there were others who had way worse than her. She couldn't even look at the apprentice, Goosepaw with the bloody eye.
Fawnsqueak was almost finished doing his rounds when he spotted Poppytwist looking rough for wear, and interestingly, he didn't recall hearing her speaking up about those wounds. But they definitely were going to require treatment, even if it'd somehow gone unnoticed until now. "Hey!" he greeted, hesitant only as he drew closer with the cobwebs, as if afraid she was going to slap them out of his paw. An irrational fear, for sure. "Do.. you want some of these? Because it maybe kind of looks like you should."

Fawnsqueak didn't wait for an answer beyond that and had already been applying the webs as he spoke, a nervously apologetic grin on his face as he did so. "Just... gotta get some here, and here.." he murmured to himself while he worked. Semi-joking since he assumed she fought more than the one cat, he teased, "That apprentice must have been a pretty fierce little thing."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak was almost finished doing his rounds when he spotted Poppytwist looking rough for wear, and interestingly, he didn't recall hearing her speaking up about those wounds. But they definitely were going to require treatment, even if it'd somehow gone unnoticed until now. "Hey!" he greeted, hesitant only as he drew closer with the cobwebs, as if afraid she was going to slap them out of his paw. An irrational fear, for sure. "Do.. you want some of these? Because it maybe kind of looks like you should."

Fawnsqueak didn't wait for an answer beyond that and had already been applying the webs as he spoke, a nervously apologetic grin on his face as he did so. "Just... gotta get some here, and here.." he murmured to himself while he worked. Semi-joking since he assumed she fought more than the one cat, he teased, "That apprentice must have been a pretty fierce little thing."
Poppytwist had been standing off to the side watching the cats get healed and yelled at. She had started to head back to the den to get some much needed sleep. Then Fawnsqueak had approached her. She was sure her wounds weren't that bad! All she needed was some rest...

"Really, I'm okay. I just need some sleep." As she said this she felt her pelt groan at the scars. There were probably cats with worse.

She felt him apply the webs. He didn't need to waste webs on her! She was fine! But you can't really tell a medicine cat what to do, even a newly appointed one. They talk with StarClan! So, she stood passively while he applied them.

"Yeah. He just grabbed onto my tail and would not let go! No matter how much I scratched at him!" She bristled as remembered the stubborn apprentice. He would have been better off letting go.

She felt like she should say something to Fawnsqueak, but really did not know what to say. She just hoped he didn't bring up the whole attacking apprentices younger than her thing. She was ashamed of that, even though they deserved ever slash.

Closed Thread