Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 07:16 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:01 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:54 AM
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:50 AM

Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINEGREEN View Post
its true your amazing your the best cat ive ever met
The molly swallowed hard and looked down at her paws, at the old nest she was just going to bring into the warrior's den so she could smell her kits for as long as possible. No... That wasn't possible. Because she wasn't the best at anything. She was too scared to trust anyone else enough to be her mate and she was terrified of losing Springpaw like she had lost her other kits. "Thank you, it means a lit.... And I'm sorry b-but.... you deserve much better. Trust me." Dovefluff had never been one for being blatantly honest, nor one who trusted someone easily. Maybe it was because of her past. Maybe she should stop being scared. But she couldn't.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:53 PM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The molly swallowed hard and looked down at her paws, at the old nest she was just going to bring into the warrior's den so she could smell her kits for as long as possible. No... That wasn't possible. Because she wasn't the best at anything. She was too scared to trust anyone else enough to be her mate and she was terrified of losing Springpaw like she had lost her other kits. "Thank you, it means a lit.... And I'm sorry b-but.... you deserve much better. Trust me." Dovefluff had never been one for being blatantly honest, nor one who trusted someone easily. Maybe it was because of her past. Maybe she should stop being scared. But she couldn't.

no your the best cat ever i swear in starclans name he let out a smile

Last edited by PINEGREEN; July 3rd, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
no your the best cat ever i swear in starclans name he let out a smile
Dovefluff lowered her head with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry... I-I just don't think I'm ready to be what you'd need me to me. I do appreciate everything you've done for me, you've been a wonderful friend." Stars, she hoped she didn't lose him as a friend because of this.

Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:59 PM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement

Quote:

Dovefluff lowered her head with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry... I-I just don't think I'm ready to be what you'd need me to me. I do appreciate everything you've done for me, you've been a wonderful friend." Stars, she hoped she didn't lose him as a friend because of this.

i understand he stopped his smile ill always treat you as family he Meowed Quietly

Last edited by PINEGREEN; July 3rd, 2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 05:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
i understand he stopped his smile ill always treat you as family he Meowed Quietly
The pit in her stomach dropped as his smile faded, and Dovefluff felt like a horrible cat. What was the right choice here? "Thank you a-and I'm sorry again. It's nothing against you, it's me. I just have... lots of issues that I'm trying to get through."

Old July 3rd, 2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:

The pit in her stomach dropped as his smile faded, and Dovefluff felt like a horrible cat. What was the right choice here? "Thank you a-and I'm sorry again. It's nothing against you, it's me. I just have... lots of issues that I'm trying to get through."

its ok i understand the feeling my life was torn apart to for a while i can help you through it like i did
Old July 5th, 2023, 05:45 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

..••°°°°••..
Cypresskit
A mute dilute calico she-cat,
with curled ears and ice blue eyes.
°°••....••°°

Cypresskit started to roll around in her nest, bored again.
Uuugh! When will I become an apprentice?

She rolled back onto her side, huffing.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old July 7th, 2023, 10:39 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Sparrowkit sat

Rosekit slept around their mossball

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old July 7th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucekit |

Emotionless pools of emerald remained on Cattibal as a small bout of silence followed his introduction. Truth be told, Fudge had no idea what to do next. Had this kit not understood his intention? Had he been far too vague? Maybe he didn't have enough adjectives thrown in there for good measure. To make it a name. Maybe he had to make it something like Sprucesilencenoloudpleasekit for it to count as a valid name to these cats. He just... didn't know how exactly you went around earning those strange additions. Maybe you just added them to yourself?

The whirlwind of thoughts that raged behind his unmoving mask of aloofness was cut short as he heard his blue eyed companion finally speak, repeating what he'd just said. No. Not what he'd just said. Cattibal had simply said Spruce. Fudge's eyes widened imperceptibly in shock. Could... could it be that Cattibal had his same views on these ridiculous naming conventions as he did? Did he also believe a short, concise name was all that was needed to tell each other apart?

Tilting his head with a modicum of curiosity, he kept his gaze upon the tom, his interest piqued. How strange this kitten was. Silent. And straight to the point. He wasn't going to say he liked him - Fudge liked no one, thank you very much - but... he could be tolerable, he supposed. To be around, in any case. If he ever felt like the company. Not like he would. But... it was something to keep in mind, he supposed.

A single blink followed Lamb's introduction, tail twitching to signal that he'd heard. Alright. That settled his theory. None of this Lambalsosilenttolerablekit to go alongside him. Just Lamb. He could accept that.

"Lamb," Fudge mewed back, his voice monotone as he nodded.

Introductions out of the way, the chocolate brown puffball's stomach growled, the scent of the mouse still at his paws making his mouth water. It had been made well clear at this point that Catti- Lamb - if he was going to learn the kit's name, he might as well use it - had no intention to steal his meal, and truthfully, Fudge was starving. If this Lamb wished to stick around while he ate, he wouldn't mind. Cocoa used to have a habit of sitting next to him and talking his ear off while he was finishing his meal. He would gladly take a silent companion over that idle chitter chatter any day of the week. Especially after his family had abandoned him. Without much more preamble, the former kittypet dug into the fresh kill, not being able to fully mask the purr of contentment rumbling from his chest.

-

@ares [Lambkit]
| Seeing as how they both turned into apprentices in this gathering, I don't know if you would like to leave this interaction here? If so, I'm still happy to have a different interaction at another time if you would like. I'll be honest, I kinda loved these two. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 7th, 2023, 08:51 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit yawned while curled in his soft nest, his green eyes glowing as he stared to the nowhere. He purred a bit before closing it's eyes and going back to sleep, peacefully and quiet.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United