WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:45 AM

Old December 8th, 2020, 01:37 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quailpaw stood in the center of the clearing, exuding confidence with just a touch of excitement. He couldn't wait; it was his first day as a ShadowClan apprentice. He glanced around, eager to begin training with his mentor. Soon enough he would be serving his Clan.

Twitching his stubby tail, he spotted Blackforest near the edge of the clearing. Resisting the urge to yell, he padded over and nodded respectfully to him. "Blackforest. It's nice to meet you. When do you think we can begin training?" He never had been one to beat around the bush.

@Mia

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:18 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw yawned. Annoying cats. Annoying cats everywhere. And I hate them all equally, he thought with as much pleasure as a grump like him could have. Especially right now, when he felt like having a nice fight with some cat.

Larkpaw spotted Foxpaw not far from him. She isn't that annoying, he thought. In his opinion, all cats were annoying, but some weren't as annoying as the others, and some were more annoying than the others. He decided he would get up and talk to Foxpaw.

The fluffy tom stood up, shook his fur, then sauntered to Foxpaw. He didn't say hello, he just nodded. Any cat who knew him - which wasn't many - would know that was his way of saying hello, but not in a happy way. As if he was barely acknowledging their presence, knowing that they existed and therefore, he hated them. At least, most of them. There were a few cats he tolerated. @Snow Fox
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:34 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Phoenix Fire

Tallfern emerged from the warrior’s den with a broad, toothy yawn and a hearty stretch, working the stiffness from her lynx-sized frame. The big She-cat padded across the clearing, plumed tail raised. She glanced around the clearing, searching for any sign of her new apprentice, “Larkpaw?” She called.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 8th, 2020, 08:38 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Larkpaw heard his named called. It was Tallfern. He nodded again to Foxpaw, this time a short and sweet have a nice life. He walked to his mentor, taking his sweet time. When he reached her, he snapped, "What?" @Larkstripe

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:47 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Foxpaw had been sitting in her usual spot in the shadows when another joined her. She was quite sure his name was Larkpaw.

The red molly didn't know him well but he seemed to be a good cat. A little grumpy but otherwise quite decent. She returned his nod before deciding to be rude.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure I know your name. Or I remember it." She said bluntly. Foxpaw didn't have any shame in her words, it was a honest question. She flicked her ears towards him to show she was listening in case he ranted. Foxpaw was blunt but still respectful somehow and didn't seem fazed by Larkpaw. @Phoenix Fire
Old December 8th, 2020, 09:22 PM
it is what it is

@Phoenix Fire

Tallfern chuffed softly in amusement, somewhat entertained by the apprentice’s foul mood, “Well, we need to begin your training, but I’ll be honest...” she yawned and stretched again, bright green eyes half lidded, “I’m not really the structured type, and I’m certainly not going to drill my apprentices like—“ she lowered her voice, “Leopardstrike...so, I’ll let you pick. What do you want to start off with? Hunting? Fighting? Tracking? Something I forgot to list?”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 9th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang could only excuse being struck dumb as she was by the fact that she hadnt really interacted with Tallfern before now. Mega-squirrel? Super-crow? What? In the bulky mollies defence she was not entirely able to process the whole... thing... of Tallferns explanation because she was not busy staring at the other she cats long whiskers and lovely fur colours... Maybe if Adderfang was more reverent of starclan she'd be offended but the warrior, though respectful knew what a right pain then dead could be to the living all too well.
So staring wide eyed at the other warrior Adderfang (quite involuntarily) did something she hadnt done since she was a young apprentice. She giggled. The normally stone faced warrior looked quite surprised at herself, shocked even, but didnt, couldn't stop giggling at the whole hilarious mess. "Im, Im sorry I shouldnt be laughing its just... Oh my stars you've had a mess of a busy morning and here I am just waking up." The molly took a moment to squash the last of her laughter before reaching out to start delicately plucking brambles from Tallferns pelt.

"I must say it does sound like a worthy piece of prey. Maybe it's a two cat job for a mega-squirrel though to avoid any more bramble and tree bound disasters though. Tell you what if you're still up for another hunt today be can both go out, see if we have more luck as a duo." Her blank faced mask was back in place but it was more of a calm than a stoic one. Soon enough she'd quickly manage to divest Tallfern of all the brambles on her back and sat back for a moment waiting for the other warriors reaction.

@Larkstripe
Old December 9th, 2020, 03:31 AM
it is what it is

@Rani

Tallfern’s features brightened immediately at Adderfang’s unexpected laughter, a tomboyish lopsided smile working its way across her features before she let out a purr of amusement. She paused in surprise, however, at the esteemed warrior’s proposal.
“Ah, really? You would do that? Well stars, it won’t stand a chance then. I mean, you could easily catch it on your own, you’re like the most talented cat in the clan—or so I’ve heard. But I mean,” she chuckled softly, “I’ll never complain about being shown up by a pretty she-cat.”
She glanced over her broad, dappled shoulder, impressed with the novel lack of trappings in her plumed coat, “That’s brilliant, thank you so much! Ugh, I’m free!She declared, jumping to her paws and shaking out her pelt with vigor, chuckling to herself as it fluffed to its full length, “I’m a new cat now! The mega-squirrel may have won the battle of the bracken, but with your help, I’m certain we’ll win the war!” She declared, as if rousing a host of warriors to battle.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Last edited by ghostwriter; December 9th, 2020 at 03:31 AM.
Old December 9th, 2020, 07:50 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

“Larkpaw.” The apprentice replied curtly. He was a little amused with Foxpaw’s ear flick. He wasn’t going to yell at her, unless she gave him a reason to. For no reason at all, even though he knew her name, he said, “Yours?” His tone was hard, as usual. @Snow Fox

(@Larkstripe I’ll reply later)

Old December 9th, 2020, 09:35 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Fighting sounded fun. "Fighting," Larkpaw replied. He stalked off to head to the training cliffs, wherever they were. But he wasn't going to ask for help. He was determined to find them on his own. Even if there was a high chance he would get lost, he didn't really care. He didn't look back, making sure his message to his mentor was delivering loud and clear. @Larkstripe

Last edited by popsicle dream; December 9th, 2020 at 09:36 AM.