My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: The Three Idiots! (Open)

@Vexing

Why.
Had.
She.
Come.
Here?

Well, no use in leaving now. Growling, Ivy hopped over the fence, air of curiosity now replaced with vibes of anger. At least he was better than Ash. The snarky comment had triggered her. Not in the ego kind of way, but memories. He seemed so much like... him.... it was surprising they weren’t the same cat. They seemed to be toying her, one minute a kind loyal brother, the next a sarcastic turd. How unfortunate.
For him, at least.

“You seem nice. What joy it brings me to be having this conversation with you.”
Haha! She could be sarcastic too!

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 28th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen One View Post

@Vexing

Why.
Had.
She.
Come.
Here?

Well, no use in leaving now. Growling, Ivy hopped over the fence, air of curiosity now replaced with vibes of anger. At least he was better than Ash. The snarky comment had triggered her. Not in the ego kind of way, but memories. He seemed so much like... him.... it was surprising they weren’t the same cat. They seemed to be toying her, one minute a kind loyal brother, the next a sarcastic turd. How unfortunate.
For him, at least.

“You seem nice. What joy it brings me to be having this conversation with you.”
Haha! She could be sarcastic too!

Bash sighed as he looked up to the window a smaller cat appeared to be gazing down at him, causing him to roll his eyes as he turned and sat in front of her. "Look, we have a rule before anybody enters out home, this being that we have to be on good terms and we can't bring any drama. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't very kind to you at first and, for that, I do apologize. Now, if we're good, we can keep going but if you're still angry, which I imagine you are, I'll give you a free shot at me." Bash sat with his chest puffed out as he met her gaze fearlessly, he was actually going to let her get a free hit on him!
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Smile, she said.

@Vexing

What an idiot. A vexing*, overly-dramatic, idiot.

Ivy gave a large roll of her eyes, shoving Bash with a paw. “As far as I’m concerned, you have to fragile a pride to be ruined. And I won’t do that to you. Now, are we going or not?” She gave an irritated lash of her tail, an uncharacteristically, pained expression on her face. She’d have to go running back to Ash eventually. Before someone got... hurt.
Flicking an ear, the molly impatiently waited for his response. This Tom seemed honest, sure, but a bit arrogant. And that got on her nerves. “And acting like this isn’t the way to win over a she-cat. Trust me, I’d know.“

*see what I did there? >:3

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 28th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

@Vexing

What an idiot. A vexing*, overly-dramatic, idiot.

Ivy gave a large roll of her eyes, shoving Bash with a paw. “As far as I’m concerned, you have to fragile a pride to be ruined. And I won’t do that to you. Now, are we going or not?” She gave an irritated lash of her tail, an uncharacteristically, pained expression on her face. She’d have to go running back to Ash eventually. Before someone got... hurt.
Flicking an ear, the molly impatiently waited for his response. This Tom seemed honest, sure, but a bit arrogant. And that got on her nerves. “And acting like this isn’t the way to win over a she-cat. Trust me, I’d know.“

*see what I did there? >:3

Bash smirked as she passed him and chuckled lightly. "You can see right through me, huh? Well, almost anyway. Personally, I could take or leave you but I do think it says something about you if you thought I was trying to win you over. Truth be told, I was just pleasing my sister." To show he wasn't kidding, he waved his tail up to the shadow and the cat waved back before slowly making her way back into the house. He then turned and made his way over to her, a light purr radiating from his throat. "Maybe I just want to become friends with you...and find out why you look so afraid no matter what you do. For some reason though, it seems to be amplified around me. I wonder why..." He made his way back into the house, smiling back at her.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM

My Mood: Worried

The brown she cat padded in her tail swishing back and forth as she hummed a song she looked around she stretched and saw some cats "well" she thought "now for the flirty face" she smiled at the cats and said her sweet innocent country accent ringing the very 'inocent' she cat looked at them saying "hi y'all I'm Nala"
@Vexing
@Fallen One
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Smile, she said.

@Vexing

Ivy gave a snort, though Her eyes were flaring with Rage. This idiot was making her out to be a brat. Which, on reality, it was the other way around. And who said he could get all up in her business? “Shut up about that! Where I come from is none of your business!” she gave another sassy lash of her tail. It wasn't exactly.., humorous. “And your sister seems nice. Go set her up with another Tom or something. “ and.. here she was, the master of relationships. She could destroy this guy, so he should watch his mouth! And why did he have such a weird name? Bash?! They’re mother must’ve been an idiot!

Old May 29th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

@Vexing

Ivy gave a snort, though Her eyes were flaring with Rage. This idiot was making her out to be a brat. Which, on reality, it was the other way around. And who said he could get all up in her business? “Shut up about that! Where I come from is none of your business!” she gave another sassy lash of her tail. It wasn't exactly.., humorous. “And your sister seems nice. Go set her up with another Tom or something. “ and.. here she was, the master of relationships. She could destroy this guy, so he should watch his mouth! And why did he have such a weird name? Bash?! They’re mother must’ve been an idiot!

Bash stopped dead in his tracks and leapt forward, a complete turn from his usually calm self, and he pinned her straight to the ground, claws unsheathed against her throat as his legs pinned her own to keep her from moving, it seemed he had done this hundreds of times. The fury in his eyes was intense enough to set a forest ablaze and his scowl revealed his slightly yellowed yet sharpened teeth. He leaned down close to her face and his kind tone was gone. "If you dare say anything like that about my sister, I will rip your throat out and feed your body to the dogs back in that twoleg place. You can say stuff about Slash, he can defend himself, you can insult me, I couldn't care less, but my sister is kind, sweet, and simply wants everyone to get along so I refuse to stand for your attempt at slandering her honorable name!"

Just as he finished that, a molly, smaller than him but still large, ran over to him and placed her tail on his back, stroking it slowly as she spoke softly. "It's okay big bro, I can defend myself." Bash looked over to her and sighed before he retracted his claws and stepped off of Ivy, following his sister back into the home...only for a perky voice to appear behind her one could only connect to Slash. "Wow, good job! I've never seen him get that angry before! You must've done something pretty terrible, guess you'll fit in here after all!" He then slipped past her into the home but turned once inside. "Might wanna steer clear of him for a bit, you know, if you do intend to stay that is! If not though, can't really blame ya!"
@Kibodo#4503