{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:39 AM

Old May 13th, 2020, 07:43 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Love Island RP!

Saber glanced at the flier laying on the table with a frown. Rosway Maze? It sounded interesting. But he didn't have any swimwear, which meant that he would be going in casual clothes. Actually, he didn't even need to change. The young man approached the maze a few minutes of traveling later. He wore a simple black t-shirt and navy jeans, having taken off his gauntlet. His spirit blade was sheathed away and nicely attached to his dark, leather belt. There weren't many islanders there yet, so Saber stood by himself, waiting for someone to approach him.

(open!)
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 13th, 2020, 10:06 AM

Kira would walk to the maze in her usual outfit, but orange and wearing a pair of high heels, which she wasn't that confident in, so she'd trip a bit.
(open)
Old May 13th, 2020, 10:52 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Perfect; Cassie was an expert at mazes. It was likely she was the only one who'd bothered to learn the age-old truth for all mazes. Always follow the right wall, but only start following it from the very beginning.

She had her hand-fashioned axe hidden below her jacket, just in case. Who knew what kinds of tricks the others could pull on her?
@Ombre Party is that allowed?

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; May 13th, 2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ [ @Skye - Yep! ]
Seeing another girl, with yet another ax, Eli wasn't sure what to do. He had spent the last hour it seemed eating and napping, trying to get his mind of Winter. Yet it seemed it had been impossible, her words a blow that struck home and wasn't likely to forget anytime soon. Shaking away those thoughts he walked confidently up to the girl, whom seemed confident enough herself. "Hey there. Are you good with mazes? I myself haven't been too good at them, especially when I don't know where the end is." He gave a small chuckle, acting like he wasn't unsure for the first time in years.

[ @bmkmb ]
Kendall looked at the flier with a scoff and threw it in the trash. She would go, of course she would go, mazes were fun, but interacting with other people to get it done? No thanks. She put on a dark orange-gold floral halter top and some ripped jeans and used a little floaty to get to shore dry, where she stuck the floaty for later. Brushing sand off her arms as she walked, she nearly walked into a guy. Kendall jumped back, startled, eyes wide. "Heh. Sorry." She mumbled awkwardly. "I didn't mean to run into you. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 13th, 2020, 07:20 PM
She we do not speak of

Cassie flinched, then adjusted her glasses. "Ah, well... I like to think that I am," she smiled warmly, taking her hand off the right wall. "I don't believe we've met. Cassie Rose," she offered, stretching out her pale hand as if for a handshake.
@Ombre Party

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; May 13th, 2020 at 07:20 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 09:48 PM
darkness begets light.

Saber took a step back as a woman almost walked into him and instinctively found his left hand reaching for his dagger's hilt. He mentally reprimanded himself as he let his arm fall back to the side. What had that been for? It wasn't an apocalypse nor were they in medieval times. No one was trying to kill him. "I'm fine," the man assured. Why had she asked? They hadn't actually bumped into each other. "Saber," he introduced himself, holding his hand out with a smile. If he was on this island to loosen up, he might as well try to make friends.

@Ombre Party
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @bmkmb ]
Kendall gave him a half-hearted smile. She hadn't really wanted to do this with another person, but it seemed she had already made a partner. Well, I suppose that's a good thing... Her thoughts were broken by him introducing himself and she shook his hand gingerly. I haven't done such a formal handshake since I was a kid! She thought, fighting the urge to wrinkle her nose. "I'm Kendall. Are you good at mazes? I'm not." Her cool tone became rushed as she hastily covered up her weakness. Kendall was not a weak person and she wasn't about to lead Saber to believe she was.

[ @Skye ]
Eli's gaze proved over the girl as she flinched. Had he done something wrong? Was he not supposed to go up to her? Too late. He thought with an inward shrug. "Good. I have a terrible memory, mind if we do this together?" He let out a dry chuckle, a pale pinkish blush spreading under his freckles. He was trying a new approach since Winter had told him off. "I'm Eli." He smiled warmly at the girl, shaking her hand before running his hand through his dark curls. He motioned for her to lead. "You want to lead?" Eli smiled sheepishly, hoping she didn't mind.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 15th, 2020, 07:03 AM
darkness begets light.

"I've never been through a maze before, but I've never gotten lost in the forest yet, either," Saber nonchalantly said with a shrug. The man wasn't sure what to expect once admitting that he'd never been in a maze. Possibly a comment about needing to get a life, in which he would have to agree. That was his reason for being here, after all. Saber had been planning on going through the maze himself, but it seemed that he'd already found himself a partner. He supposed that he didn't mind; Kendall looked like she could take care of herself. Saber wasn't planning on racing his way through the maze, though. He would be taking his time unless he could be convinced otherwise, so if Kendall didn't agree, she might as well run ahead of him. Finishing alone was fair, after all.

@Pluto
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:19 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
[ @bmkmb ]
Kendall gave him a half-hearted smile. She hadn't really wanted to do this with another person, but it seemed she had already made a partner. Well, I suppose that's a good thing... Her thoughts were broken by him introducing himself and she shook his hand gingerly. I haven't done such a formal handshake since I was a kid! She thought, fighting the urge to wrinkle her nose. "I'm Kendall. Are you good at mazes? I'm not." Her cool tone became rushed as she hastily covered up her weakness. Kendall was not a weak person and she wasn't about to lead Saber to believe she was.

[ @Skye ]
Eli's gaze proved over the girl as she flinched. Had he done something wrong? Was he not supposed to go up to her? Too late. He thought with an inward shrug. "Good. I have a terrible memory, mind if we do this together?" He let out a dry chuckle, a pale pinkish blush spreading under his freckles. He was trying a new approach since Winter had told him off. "I'm Eli." He smiled warmly at the girl, shaking her hand before running his hand through his dark curls. He motioned for her to lead. "You want to lead?" Eli smiled sheepishly, hoping she didn't mind.
Cassie could feel her pulse in her throat, making it impossible to speak. She gave him a shaky nod, fidgeting with something in her pocket. She pressed it down forcefully with a wince, and an audible hissing noise emanated from her thigh. Immediately, she loosened up. "Nice to meet you. You... Yeah, you can follow me."

- I left -