Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:06 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:04 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:59 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:41 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:37 AM

Old October 8th, 2018, 02:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default The Awkward Meeting

(More like the awkward title)

Swirl was awkwardly making her way through a small field, trying to remember the way back to her family. This morning she had decided it was time to dash out and explore a bit, without her siblings or parents. It wasn’t like her to do this, it was actually kind of odd for her to not share an adventure with her kin. She liked the company, and always enjoyed the funny moments she experienced around the others, so it wasn’t the most normal thing for Swirl to pull. The white tabby nudged her way through two long stalks, and she heard the crackle as she pushed between them. It was beginning to be leaffall; the air was brittle and the winds had a slight chill to them that was hard to miss. It was the time of year when the scents and sights were absolutely astounding, but it was all new to Swirl. She was still a small cat, just barely out of kithood, but her legs were now long enough that she could traverse longer distances without having to whine to her parents about weary paws. She still did though- Swirl was so small and innocent that she had to get help, and boy, could she get it whenever she wanted. It was easy to manipulate most cats, although Frog and Nettle had recently acquired a sense to when Swirl actually needed help or when she just wanted to complain.
Sniffing, she began to exit the taller grasses and she found herself in a patchy area, swathed in heather. This was new to her, she couldn’t smell the faint scent of cattle or anything, and here a trail of rabbit crossed her path. She was itching to try and track it down, although Swirl knew that she would never be able to catch it even if she tried her hardest. Although, among these new scents, there was a strange line ahead. It was almost like a boundary, with the strong patches of cat smell littered everywhere. The scents were all unique, some male, some female, but they all carried a distinct smell that she couldn’t place. They must be a rouge group. Best to stay away. Swirl steered herself along that ridge, staying a few foxlengths away from it.
@Duskflight

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; October 8th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Awkward Meeting

The life of a loner was a hard life and a life that Duskflight never truly got used to, though sometimes he liked to sit at the border and reminisce about his time out there, beyond the life of the clan, beyond his friends, completely alone. It was something that bloomed a new part of his personality, one that made him less dependent on other cats, more free. And he appreciated how the life of a loner made him truly appreciate his friendships and life in the clan. He felt that he could truly enjoy being a clan cat now, and to never take it for granted.
Currently, his paws were taking him to the border that he had first crossed over in fear, and returned half dead, saved by his friend and now his leader, Blazingstar. He was under forty moons, and yet he felt as wise and experienced as an elder. He had experienced things that no clan cat has, and has been on the edge of the path to Starclan. It was humbling.
The border was coming up, he could smell it's sharp and very apparent scent. They had likely just marked it a few hours earlier. Breathing in, his soft, baby blue eyes scanned the area for nothing in particular, just to take in the sight. And that's when he saw a figure moving through the heather, just on the outside of the scent border. Already his nervousness kicked in and his tail began to flick back and forth. Padding closer to the border, he took another sniff. Not a Windclan cat. What should he do? Call her out? Stand there and stare like an idiot? Wait for her to approach?
And, without really thinking, he made his choice. He was simply going to watch her and wait to see if she actually did anything.

@Spoopy Fishie

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

As Swirl moved forward even farther, she began to smell a new scent of another cat, but it carried the same smell as the markers. She didn’t worry, as her nose didn’t pick up that it was the smell of blood and bones, not the scent markers of the group nearby. She wasn’t even concerned about anything, she couldn’t see anyone so far. If no one saw her here, she’d be long gone by the time they even caught a whiff of her. With a pep in her step, the thrill of exploring shot back into her veins. She wasn’t supposed to be here without a family member, and that was what made it so exciting! Something new and absolutely hers to enjoy. None of her siblings had probably ever come here, and she would finally have a cool story to tell. Moon always catches the best mice, and Cobra is always so fun loving. They have the best stories. Well guess who’s got her own now! She smiled to herself.
As she drifted closer towards the borderline, something white poked out from the ground. Swirl’s eyes lit with a fire stronger than before. It was a small bird skull, the beak still intact. It was polished to a sheen, probably pecked clean by crows or ravens, and she couldn’t help but think of how everyone would react when she brought it back to their nest. Without thinking much about it, Swirl quickly leapt over a purple patch of heather that was heavily marked with cat scent. Not even noticing she had crossed the invisible line, she approached the skull. It was only submerged a bit in the soil, but the soil wasn’t too frosted over so it wasn't hard for the small shecat to dig it out with her paws. Loosening the skull, she finally tugged it free.
Swirl had a prickling feeling on her neck for a second, like something was behind her, watching her. Her focus switched from the bird skull to a black tom behind her.
”...” Her mouth opened in shocked surprise, but nothing came out. A Rouge! What am I going to do? Frog and Nettle will kill me! Swirl collected herself. I talked to a Rouge! What a great story. Taking one hesitant paw step forward, she sniffed at him, her fur laying flat and her eyes wide in fascinated curiousity. “Are you one of those rouges?” She mumbled, her voice strangely high and choked. @Duskflight

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; October 13th, 2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

(Oof, so sorry for the slow replies x.x")
@Spoopy Fishie

Duskflight felt slightly awkward as he stood there, the small form moving out of his sights again, though he could still smell her. Either the cat was really small in stature, or very young, perhaps both. He couldn't bring himself to be aggressive, he would protect his clan of course if he needed to, but unless this cat actually attacked him, he wasn't going to be rude or anything. It wasn't in his nature to be like that.
The other cat's scent was drifting closer to the border, but it appeared that whoever it was didn't realize he was there yet. I guess I am pretty good at that, thought that tom to himself. A small exhale puffed from his nose, but quiet enough to where he was the only one to hear it. Perhaps that's how he survived so long as a loner, out away from his clan.
With a jolt of surprise as he realized that the smaller cat had actually crossed the border, his mouth dropped open. Shouldn't he say something to her? Since, well, she was trespassing now?
The other cat appeared to be just as surprised as him, though not at all scared as she stepped forward to sniff at him, all he could manage was to look slightly down at her as she mumbled out her question.
"Er no.. I'm part of a clan, the clan who's territory your standing in right now. Windclan. You haven't ever.. Heard of the clans?" The tom would tilt his head slightly, finding it odd that anyone would not know who the clans were.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 27th, 2018 at 09:10 PM.