Sirius, Hunter, and Duck:...
by Phoenix
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:18 AM
that quiet one

Default Help?

Hey, so I just joined yesterday, and I have no idea how to get started? I tried to post in the intros yesterday, but it never appeared.. Um, so should I make a character? Chat a bit? How to I get myself "unmoderated", haha?
So sorry, but I'm totally at a loss at where to start. Dx
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post
Hey, so I just joined yesterday, and I have no idea how to get started? I tried to post in the intros yesterday, but it never appeared.. Um, so should I make a character? Chat a bit? How to I get myself "unmoderated", haha?
So sorry, but I'm totally at a loss at where to start. Dx
Well since you already have a account you have already been entered all the clans. It will take a while for you to get unmoderated. There are the clans from the books, made up clans, and just other rps like anime. There isnt much to making a character. If you want a cat in a clan from the books you have to ask the leader and make up a bio. If its a made up clan there will be a bio on the sign up page. Do you need anymore help?
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:24 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernkit View Post
Well since you already have a account you have already been entered all the clans. It will take a while for you to get unmoderated. There are the clans from the books, made up clans, and just other rps like anime. There isnt much to making a character. If you want a cat in a clan from the books you have to ask the leader and make up a bio. If its a made up clan there will be a bio on the sign up page. Do you need anymore help?
Ah, okay. No, I think that's it. Thanks again!~
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:42 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Actually, you do not need to ask the leader to enter the main clans. Just think of a character, create a bio if you want (you don't have to). Once you have thought of a cat you like, just start roleplaying! The only time you need to ask a member that roleplays a leader about entering a cat is if your cat is a rogue, loner, or kitty pet joining the Clans. If your character is already a warrior, apprentice, kit, queen, or elder living in the clans, there is no need to ask permission to join. Just jump right in! (Sorry, @fernkit but your advice isn't correct. Thanks for trying to help Canine, though!)

As for the Alternative Warriors Roleplay, to join one of the fan clans, just fill out the forms provided to join, and wait for character approval by the rp creator. Then, you can start!

The only way to be removed from moderation is to post 15 posts in the Main Clans, Alternative Warriors Roleplay, or Non Warriors Roleplay. General Board doesn't count. After you have posted 15 times, you'll be removed from moderation, and you'll be free to move around the site! Just know that until then, your posts will be moderated, as well.

I hope this helped ! @Canine

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:47 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Canine ||

If your thread hasn't posted yet, don't worry! We have a moderating system in which all new members need their posts to be approved by a mod before being sent in. Your intro thread should show up soon enough ^^

Your posts usually get unmoderated after you've made 15, and then you have full access to our forums.

Last edited by Spikes; September 3rd, 2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:13 PM
Awesomeness & Pie ;D

My Mood: Unpredictable

Welcome and hey there! Well, I’m fairly new too, signed up literally just days ago. As for what to do, you should create a character or characters (I recommend creating one and making more later when you are more familiar with the site). And don’t worry about the entry that never appeared, I freaked out when mine didn’t appear in a different thread either. You see, it takes a while for staff members to take a look and make sure it’s all right. I think somebody said that when you reach 15 posts you will be allowed to post without being moderated. I think, but let about a day pass before you can officially post without waiting, it might take a bit for administrators to change the settings on your account. And yes, you should make yourself a character to roleplay. Roleplaying (or Rping) is just when your character “stars” in plots and, well, basically you create a story between two or more people! I really suggest writing down your character’s information, and history (what happened while you rp with other people) so you don’t forget important information about your character. After you have written down name, gender, breed, personality, age, appearance and any other field you can think of, post that info in the biographies section! I suggest looking around to get a basic feel how to RP. I really can’t explain because I haven’t roleplayed with anybody yet ! I suggest asking other members and administrators how to get started with plots, characters, and RPing. I also really suggest taking a look at the FAQ, it’s really useful on how most things work. But you should also take a look to make sure you don’t break any rules that could result in punishment, so please take a look! After you get the basic idea of rules and how to start, make friends! Friends will RP with you and talk to you! I should tell you however, that Visitor Messages (VM) don’t count as posts, you’ll have to actually write threads or replies like these to reach that 15 post goal. After your all familiar with the site (more or less anyway) you can customize your profile, biography, details about yourself, and the colors on your profile, but I’m really sure I just told you something pointless. So my main tips all bundled together like a happy burrito: FAQ, make a character, get social and make some friends, ask if you have any questions to steer clear of punishment, and explore! I hoped this helped you get an idea of what WCO is like, and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any more questions just ask me and I’ll try to explain the best I can (I seriously doubt it though, with this giant article I just wrote.)
Old September 3rd, 2018, 06:55 PM
that quiet one

Thanks so much for the help, guys!!~ I think I've got the gist now. ^_-
Closed Thread