Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by weevil
Today 03:52 AM
When Heaven Closes
Last post by RavensCall
Today 03:51 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by nyme
Today 01:44 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 01:12 AM

Old July 27th, 2018, 12:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blade and Lobsterbreathe’s border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Okapi

"Quick to declare what my personality lacks and doesn't lack, don't you think?" she inquired, giving the tom a small had tilt. Although, the monotone voice she was playing disappeared moments into what Lobsterbreathe said. Her brow raised and she adjusted a little on the branch. "Not everyone likes being the same as everyone else. It's strange to some cats, sure, but I honestly don't care for your opinion on it. You'll think what you think and it's whatever," she replied with a flick of her tail, letting out a sigh.
He shrugged," Most cats are easy to read." He replied. He slowly took it in," So you simply wanted to be different so you changed your gender?" He meowed slowly confusion slowing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 29th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Okapi

"If that's what you want to think. Not everyone is a book," she replied blandly, rolling her eyes at the tom-cat. It was a stereotypical, boring, thing. Most cats were like that. Claiming they knew others already and they could read expressions. Blade was a cat that purposefully showed so much emotion to trick other cats around her. In hopes to overwhelm them with emotion, honestly. In this moment, she had no emotion to express simply because this tom was being boring. "Yes" she answered simply.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 1st, 2018, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

@Okapi

"If that's what you want to think. Not everyone is a book," she replied blandly, rolling her eyes at the tom-cat. It was a stereotypical, boring, thing. Most cats were like that. Claiming they knew others already and they could read expressions. Blade was a cat that purposefully showed so much emotion to trick other cats around her. In hopes to overwhelm them with emotion, honestly. In this moment, she had no emotion to express simply because this tom was being boring. "Yes" she answered simply.
He finally blinked,” Why do you need to do that when you live alone. Is it for the cats passing by such as myself?” He asked truly confused, he wasn’t trying to be rude or disrespectful it was just that he was totally self-involved and unaware of his surroundings until he landed out of the clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He finally blinked,” Why do you need to do that when you live alone. Is it for the cats passing by such as myself?” He asked truly confused, he wasn’t trying to be rude or disrespectful it was just that he was totally self-involved and unaware of his surroundings until he landed out of the clan.

"Because I already said why," she replied with a bitter response. Did this tom not listen to anything she said? "I just feel like it, so I'm always a she-cat. Only a she-cat, that's that. It's not hard to understand unless you're just that closed minded. So if you would just leave the subject alone, that would be great," she scoffed, rolling her eyes and shifting her gaze towards the surroundings now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 8th, 2018, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Because I already said why," she replied with a bitter response. Did this tom not listen to anything she said? "I just feel like it, so I'm always a she-cat. Only a she-cat, that's that. It's not hard to understand unless you're just that closed minded. So if you would just leave the subject alone, that would be great," she scoffed, rolling her eyes and shifting her gaze towards the surroundings now.
He flicked his tail,” Sorry I’ve never met a cat who does that...” he replied adding extra emphasize on the word ‘that’ he didn’t really know what to call the action of being the opposite gender.