Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Spooky Minku
Today 03:39 AM
Autumn Pumpkins [P]
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 03:34 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 03:24 AM
Barley needs...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:32 AM
Jagged needs...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:32 AM

Old June 5th, 2018, 01:57 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lusus family ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Lusus smirked " dogbreath?foxheart? Such a poor way wound me . Sticks and stones may break my bones but words have no effect on me " he meowed now walking slowly up to her until he towered over blocking what little sun there was he now had a toothy grin eye blazing with spite and hate fur bristled and fluffy claws sinking into the ground " it seems you have reached your limit my dear . Now then any last words ? Before I tear you apart and leave you for the foxes? " he meowed looking pleased with his work for him it was little effort to take this cat down taking his strength and size into consideration he was almost like a lion , almost . He leaned forward as his whiskers twitched " also future notes even tho you won't need it . If you want to threaten me , Don t threaten me with death threaten me with life. Death is nothing to me " he meowed angrily his paws were itching to just tear into her then and there .but like the kind and generous tom he is he will give her a few more minutes of life.
Silentshade gulped, the blue of her eyes taking over the black as they narrowed. She said nothing as she growled lowly. Dragging herself to a sitting position, she gave one last swipe. "Go on, kill me then. If death means nothing to you, it must please you to know that my friends will stop at nothing to get revenge for my death. I must mean nothing to you. Another innocent life that just so happened to get on the wrong side of your claws. Go on, do it. I have no mate, no kits, no love. I'm empty Lusus, just as you are. you are empty, and you have no soul. You are no cat. I don't know what you are, but you are no cat." Silentshade raised her head slightly. If she was going to die, she might as well die fighting. she could see the hunger for blood in his eyes, and the small she-cat knew she would not be leaving the forest alive. "You are going to kill me right? Because if you are, your words aren't exactly doing it correctly." She said after several moments..
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade gulped, the blue of her eyes taking over the black as they narrowed. She said nothing as she growled lowly. Dragging herself to a sitting position, she gave one last swipe. "Go on, kill me then. If death means nothing to you, it must please you to know that my friends will stop at nothing to get revenge for my death. I must mean nothing to you. Another innocent life that just so happened to get on the wrong side of your claws. Go on, do it. I have no mate, no kits, no love. I'm empty Lusus, just as you are. you are empty, and you have no soul. You are no cat. I don't know what you are, but you are no cat." Silentshade raised her head slightly. If she was going to die, she might as well die fighting. she could see the hunger for blood in his eyes, and the small she-cat knew she would not be leaving the forest alive. "You are going to kill me right? Because if you are, your words aren't exactly doing it correctly." She said after several moments..
Lusus hissed his ear folded back " I'm not afraid of death im not afraid to Kill . But life , life is cruel, living is more painful than claws sinking into your fur. That's what I meant " he meowed as he dodged the last attack now barring his teeth at her with a snarl after that was a grin showing on his face " I'm nature's freak , it's abomination . I'm empty? You ,are the ones who are empty . Killing my mother like she was a piece of prey . I won't rest till all of your bones are crunching underneath my paws " he snarled as he crouched claws ready to strike he gave a hiss and leaped at her front legs outstretched aiming for the she cat and soon tackled and pinned her to the ground with a twitch of his whiskers he quickly bend down and bit her throat his iron grip never leaving . His Right paw was placed on her shoulder with his claws digging in hoping to poke holes in her fur and also to keep her from trying to escape not like she could at the moment but he did anyways his yellow eye looking into hers he won't let go until her eyes looked colorless .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 5th, 2018, 03:49 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Lusus hissed his ear folded back " I'm not afraid of death im not afraid to Kill . But life , life is cruel, living is more painful than claws sinking into your fur. That's what I meant " he meowed as he dodged the last attack now barring his teeth at her with a snarl after that was a grin showing on his face " I'm nature's freak , it's abomination . I'm empty? You ,are the ones who are empty . Killing my mother like she was a piece of prey . I won't rest till all of your bones are crunching underneath my paws " he snarled as he crouched claws ready to strike he gave a hiss and leaped at her front legs outstretched aiming for the she cat and soon tackled and pinned her to the ground with a twitch of his whiskers he quickly bend down and bit her throat his iron grip never leaving . His Right paw was placed on her shoulder with his claws digging in hoping to poke holes in her fur and also to keep her from trying to escape not like she could at the moment but he did anyways his yellow eye looking into hers he won't let go until her eyes looked colorless .
Silentshade let out a screech as the tom's teeth bit down onto her throat. she clawed feebly at his shoulder, blue eyes never leaving his. She had said that he could kill her, but now that he was- she realized that she wanted to live. A few strands of fur fell from her claws as her body went limp. She had expected pain, the agony to overwhelm her. All she felt now was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Airy, lightheaded, faint... like a bubble. Starclan I've been a fool, please forgive me. I believe in you, I believe. Tell Bracken- and Clover...
She could taste the metallic tang of her blood as it pooled onto her tongue, dripping out as her mouth parted slightly to let her last breath escape. Her ear twitched once, and then went still. She was gone.
It was over for Silentshade.
(Wow, first character I have killed off, I'm sorta sad, but actually pretty proud. She gonna make it to Starclan, and it's time to go roleplay her there. She's gonna be a good Star cat)