Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:14 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by flowsie
Today 07:14 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:13 PM
Hunting Basics [p]
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:10 PM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private. Knight and prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord rolled his eyes. As if he would do that. Holding onto Sasuke, he became aware of the fact they were walking away from the castle. He was okay with that, but too far away, he would have to call his limits. He had never been out of castle, or at least, never out of several miles of it. “I...honestly don’t know, and I don’t want to,” he added the second part in a quieter tone of voice, watching Sasuke once again.
He smiles softly “ well... how to say. Have you noticed that not many have died these days since I got here?” He asks softly as he begins to softly put Sasuke down. With a smile he begins to look at the water “ before I got here I was curious why this lake had so many deaths and all so I decided to check into it for your sake and ... well for some time alone. Since as you know I didn’t really like you that much when we first met “ he says remembering all the little fights they had. “ anyway I discovered why and it’s actually kinda neat. Turns out those guys that died here were up to pretty nasty stuff. So ... “ he smiles softly as he begins to walk up to the eage of the lake “ someone decided to take matters to their own hands”
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ well... how to say. Have you noticed that not many have died these days since I got here?” He asks softly as he begins to softly put Sasuke down. With a smile he begins to look at the water “ before I got here I was curious why this lake had so many deaths and all so I decided to check into it for your sake and ... well for some time alone. Since as you know I didn’t really like you that much when we first met “ he says remembering all the little fights they had. “ anyway I discovered why and it’s actually kinda neat. Turns out those guys that died here were up to pretty nasty stuff. So ... “ he smiles softly as he begins to walk up to the eage of the lake “ someone decided to take matters to their own hands”
Tord was quiet, Sasuke obviously not having heard that Tord didn’t want to know. “So what does that mean?” he asked, his voice taking on an emotionless tone. If Sasuke hadn’t listened to him, he was going to get the cold shoulder. One request to not speak about something, but Sasuke did anyways. Then again, Tord realized he was just edging Sasuke on, staying quiet as he listened.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was quiet, Sasuke obviously not having heard that Tord didn’t want to know. “So what does that mean?” he asked, his voice taking on an emotionless tone. If Sasuke hadn’t listened to him, he was going to get the cold shoulder. One request to not speak about something, but Sasuke did anyways. Then again, Tord realized he was just edging Sasuke on, staying quiet as he listened.
He smiles softly as he begins to touch the water softly and almost immediately a splash of water hits them as a huge snake like dragon comes out gracefully little water droplets were flouting around it as it tilts it head playfully at them. Sasuke smiles “ a water dragon made it it’s home! Come say hi to your little protecter “
Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:50 AM

Quote:
He smiles softly as he begins to touch the water softly and almost immediately a splash of water hits them as a huge snake like dragon comes out gracefully little water droplets were flouting around it as it tilts it head playfully at them. Sasuke smiles “ a water dragon made it it’s home! Come say hi to your little protecter “
Tord’s eyes widened, a mix of fear and wonder obvious in them. On one side of him, he was screaming, and wanted to just get away, but the rest of him was staring at it in wonder, unsure of how to feel. Looking at Sasuke, then back at the dragon, his face was one of shock. “Hello,” he murmured, unaware of how else to answer.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:15 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord’s eyes widened, a mix of fear and wonder obvious in them. On one side of him, he was screaming, and wanted to just get away, but the rest of him was staring at it in wonder, unsure of how to feel. Looking at Sasuke, then back at the dragon, his face was one of shock. “Hello,” he murmured, unaware of how else to answer.
the dragon simply makes a soft purring sound as Sasuke smiles “ come amor~ he’s harmless... but a huge flirt so please try not to act too cute or I might get jealous!” He Says playfully as the dragon begins to move his head down a bit
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
the dragon simply makes a soft purring sound as Sasuke smiles “ come amor~ he’s harmless... but a huge flirt so please try not to act too cute or I might get jealous!” He Says playfully as the dragon begins to move his head down a bit
Tord blinked. Harmless? This thing had killed people! It was also a flirt? The more Sasuke spoke, the more confused Tord became. He looked at the dragon, unsure of what to do. Could he just...pet it? He reached out, and placed his hand on the dragon, attempted to pet it.