Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:17 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spooky Rain Frog
Today 06:12 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group!]
by Rowan
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:11 PM

Old October 23rd, 2024, 07:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Owlpaw & Cottonpaw - Hunting and Battle Training

@Blaaze - Owlpaw @Daragca - Cottonpaw
Ow, ow, ow! Leechscar internally winced as he led his apprentices out of camp. The huge gray tom gave his chest scar a few self-conscious licks while he tried to ignore the pain that flared up in his front paws. His movement was stiffer and slower as he entered WindClan's territory.

The tom waved his tail towards the enormous sea of flat grasslands. With the weather taking a turn and getting cold, the winds that stirred his fur were chilly enough to make him want to hide his tail between his legs. He focused on the chill instead of his throbbing paws.

"So Cottonpaw. This is WindClan's territory, it is mostly flatland full of grass with some trees here and there. We used to live in a more hilly territory among the moors, but it burned during a fire so we moved to the prairie. I like it a bit more than the moor, although we do get more birds of prey like hawks and vultures out here. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the sky or watch the shadows around you, little furballs like you and Owlpaw make good bird bait." He teased, eyes dancing over to Owlpaw.

"So what do you two smell out here?" Leechscar would teach the pair how to hunt birds, his favorite prey, and potentially rabbits if they came across any. This would be a good chance to do some partner rabbit hunting with the two, maybe after a spar depending on how much energy they had left.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 23rd, 2024 at 07:04 PM.
Old October 24th, 2024, 06:27 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Owlpaw & Cottonpaw - Hunting and Battle Training

Cottonpaw
he/him | Windclan Apprentice | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
[6/100]
Cottonpaw let his eyes wander all over the territory in front of them, it was beautiful. Rolling grass and moorland. Previously burnt by fire, it frightened him a little to think how close they came to it happening again.

At Leechscar’s orders he lifted his black nose to the wind, a watchful set of eyes scanning the horizon. He did have a rabbit’s tail after all and could be easily mistaken by some sort of big bird. The air was fresh and sweet. But through the natural scents there was something else, it wasn’t cat. It smelled more like the fresh kill pile did, but warmer.

Alive!

”T..there’s some prey maybe? I..I don’t know what type though it just smells like the prey at home.” Cottonpaw squeaked hastily. Now what direction did it come from? Either left or straight ahead, maybe both. This sure was confusing.

[​​ @Undertaker @Blaaze ]

Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

[ header placeholder ]
↳-Owlpaw-༉‧₊˚✧
| WindClan Apprentice | She/her | | x/100 | Mentions; @Undertaker @Daragca|

Owlpaw felt a tiny pang of concern as she followed her mentor. It was uncharacteristic for him to.. yknow.. look stiff like an old man. Jumper looked grumpy a lot but to Aubs he was just a friendly smart awesome intelligent gray puffball. Which in reality he wasn’t. Anyways, the ginger mottled apprentice booped him with her nose. “Y’ okay?” She chirruped. As he began speaking, Owlpaw lolloped to hop next to Cottonpaw. “Windclan terr’tory is super awesome. Trust me!” Owlpaw assured until her mentor teased her. HEY! Mean!

“Hey! M’ not bird bait, I was but Not ‘nymore!” Came the demanding protest, displeased. Oo, scenting? Yippee! Owlpaw knew how to do that. “If y’ sneeze a lot you use your mouth.” Aubs informed Cottonpaw, demonstrating by breathing through her mouth and then with her nose when she saw no sneeze trees. Oo! She knew this smell! Rabbit! “I smellll a rabbit! Lik’ th’ one that kick’s n’ in the face!” okay, sure, she was boasting, but it was true! “N’ plants n’ unimportant stuff. But no sneeze trees!”
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Blaaze - Owlpaw | @Daragca - Cottonpaw

The hell?! Leechscar's eyes widened and stared at Owlpaw after she booped him with her nose. His expression morphed into his normal grumpy, stoic face at her question.

"Fine." He huffed, narrowing his eyes and fixing her with a look that screamed I-will-bite-you. He wouldn't actually as he liked his ears and tail attached to his body and not shredded by her mother figures.

"You'll always be my bird bait, Owlbait. It's in your name." He reminded smirking at his ginger apprentice's refusal. He was serious he was using her as bird bait as soon as she was at an age he wouldn't get scolded for it. Cottonpaw too, possibly, depended on how big he got.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one with a sneezing problem, Owlbait, but that is good advice, Cottonball. If you have trouble picking up scents with your nose, breathe lightly through your mouth. You can pick up scents that way as well." It was getting cooler out so he didn't think Owlpaw would have trouble scenting through her nose since the plant life would be buried under snow soon enough. That reminds him he might have to teach them how to hunt in the snow, it's usually a learning lesson to new warriors depending on which seasons you got your training in.

"Uh-huh, good job Owlbait, we're going to try and not get beat up by bunnies from now though." He groaned remembering that incident like it was yesterday.

"Cottonball, when you eat prey from now I want you to try and familiarize the scent of whatever you're eating. Or you can play a game that I played when I was younger. Close your eyes at the fresh-kill pile and try sniffing out whatever you want to eat, pull it out when you think you've found it, and see if you're right. Make sure you clean up if you make a mess though, I don't need warriors complaining to me about you."

Leechscar turned his head and opened his mouth, scenting the air, while pricking his ears. It took him a few seconds but found what he was looking for and ordered the apprentices to follow him as he led them through the territory. As they crested a small slope, Leechscar crouched down and signaled for the paws to do the same.

"We're going to be hunting them today," Leechscar nudged his chin towards the small flock of thrush and starlings scavaging among some bushes. "Any ideas on how to best catch birds?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Today at 04:43 PM.