Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:17 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spooky Rain Frog
Today 06:12 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group!]
by Rowan
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:11 PM

Old Today, 03:59 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Default Re: Dawning Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortoiseshell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
#StarlingcallSHC2024
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall blinks a few times and lets out a breath of relief. The dizzy spell seems to have gone, leaving Starlingcall just a little light headed. It takes a deep breath as it's treated by Rookfire, withstanding the sting of burdock without so much as a flinch, although they have to focus to keep themself from it. It's been treated before, not specifically for so many rat bites, but bites overall. Besides them, Willowpaw flails and scrambles in fear and anxiety. She's going to ruin the work Rookfire put in to treat her wounds.

When Rookfire left after treating it, they go to stand to gather cobwebs, but stumble slightly. Stars, this is going to be annoying for a while, isn't it? Starlingcall sits back down and wraps their tail around their injured leg, watching for rats or snakes that dare come near the injured cats. They stay ready to pounce, leaning on their paws. That is, until Willowpaw begins to sob at it.

Starlingcall raises an eyebrow at Willowpaw. "Are you implying I was... friends. With a rat?" It snorts. Where in the world did Willowpaw get this idea stuck in their fluff-filled skull? "Maybe you should be demoted along with Pondpaw."

• ⟡ •

[ @alec - Rookfire, @Myling - Willowpaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

The herbs stung, and Willowpaw flinched. A part of her expected that the moment the herbs touched her pelt the world would suddenly become sunshine and rainbows and senpai would notice her and Hey!! she wouldn't be useless anymore! Of course of course, that didn't happen. It only did a little hurt, and then the bigger hurt started to hurt a bit less. The apprentice nodded. Then a voice spoke, rather angry from the sound of it. Willowpaw was confused at first, why was Starlingcall mad at Rookfire? But then. Was it directed at her??? Oh god what did she do???? After a while of going Willowpaw came down to the heart breaking conclusion...... it was nearly too hard to think about. Willowpaw had murdered Starlingcalls favorite rat!!!!! The rat must've been on the good side (shadowclans side. willowpaw nearly screamed at herself out loud when her brain began wondering otherwise) and Willowpaw KILLED IT! The apprentice clutched the grass and ground beneath her paws. Only one of her legs obeyed, though. She only now fully grasped that she couldnt move her leg. The thought of Starlingcall quickly dispersed, but her mind was able to write down a mental note to apologize to the probably-grieving warrior. 'ohmy god its gonna be paralyzed for my entire life and i'm gonna be useless and exiled or its gonna get amputated and the wound is gonna get infected and i'll die of infection or i'll die in the outskirts because i was exiled and some loners gonna kill me and i'll never have been useful one single tim-......' Suddenly she could move her leg again. A leg cramp. Willowpaw had nearly "died" of panic....... over a leg cramp.

Her ears picked up Turtlepaw's voice. It was nice to know that at least somebody maybe somwhat possibly maybe not kinda not sure who knows cared about her. Willowpaw wasn't sure what she would do if the other apprentice went away, and at that very thought she saw the wound on Turto's ankle. Willowpaw was in the middle of an overly worried HOLY PLEASE DONT DIE ISTG gasp when Dawnstar called for them to look for cobwebs. Willowpaw hesitated. What if Turtlepaw wasn't alright? 'You wouldn't be able to do anything.' The apprentice debated at light (banana) speed (slow) whether to go get cobwebs or check if her friend was alright. Eventually, finding cobwebs won, but just barely, as she nearly changed her mind as she trotted away. Willowpaw had no idea that cobwebs were this hard to find. Either that or she was just blind. It took nearly 10 minutes of playing where's waldo to find a patch of the spider-woven, dewy webs. It was only two and a quarter of a quarter mice in size, but hopefully it would work for patching up at least a single wound. The tortie found her way back to Rookfire. Willowpaw was able to see Starlingcall among the cats gathered there, and after dropping off the herbs, Willowpaw trotted up to the warrior with a heavy expression, ready to launch into a poem that she'd been practicing the entire time she was collecting the cobwebs.

"I-I know how it feels like.
That horrible feeling of gri-grief.
Its feels like... getting stabbed by a..... claw shaped like a-a-a pike....
That rat was a-a heart thief..

Get over it at your own pace
No matter what they say... uh.... to your fa-face..
Because in the end you'll find inner pea-peace...
A-And the grief shall disappear like..... er... mice.. i mean geese"

Willowpaw sniffled. "I-I-I'm..... I-I'm so sorry. Y-Your fr-friend wa-was a good r-rat... be-best of wi-ishes to y-ou... your side-sidekic-..." Willowpaw's voice rose, and she cut herself off. Guilt bubbled like a storm throughout her entire body.

"P-Punish me if y-you wa-want.... i-i feel your grie-grief."What a horrible crime she committed..... but she had to stay strong. If not for herself, than for the sorrowful Starlingcall.

She had to help her fellow clanmate through these troubling, troubling times.

[ on todays episode on willowpaw being kinda dum ]

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (122/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw hissed quietly as she heard what the feline implied towards her friend, she turned towards Rookfire. "Never mind me I'll get patched up back at camp," she meowed with a respectful dip then made her way in front of the weeping Willow ( see what I did there lol), "So instead of being polite and going about your day, you instead chastise and belittle an apprentice for what? I would have thought you were friends with that vermin as well on account of how pissy and mouse-brained your acting ." And Turtlepaw meant every menacing word, she hasn't said a thing to correct them about the harsh tone they spoke earlier, that was then and this is the now.

"Like seriously, did dignity and respect mean nothing to some of these clan cats, getting angry and upset at an apprentice that was doing her best on the battlefield? If that doesn't screech kit behavior than I don't know what does." Turtlepaw spoke with a huff as she turned to face her friend. "You don't need punishment for killing a rat we came out here to kill."

[MENTIONS- @alec (I'm doing that med den post rn ^^) ]

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; Today at 04:00 PM.