Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:25 PM
New Landmark Competition!...
by taillow
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:23 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 03:16 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old October 26th, 2024, 02:02 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

At the sound of someone skidding into her den, the leader sincerely hoped it wasn't a warrior she would have to demote. Thankfully when she turned around she spotted Bravekit and let out a silent breath of relief. A raised brow met the kit as Stormstar looked down. "...Sure, don't see why not." She wasn't sure why... the kit was asking her. "They might not be the best friends though, since they're a bit grouchy 'n snarky." A kit wanting to be friends with the elders was nothing knew, but it would be a miracle if they entertained any young cats without a fierce tongue.
Bravekit gave a happy nod, and immediately zoomed off as though he were attached to some sort of spring.
Old October 26th, 2024, 04:14 PM
literally evan kelmp

Bump Policy: please do not bump into me [ 48 hours ]

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 22 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @taillow ; storm - @squidz ; berry

cobwebfern shuffled her paws, shaking her head at stormstar's shout. she flinched imperceptibly, eyes flashing with something painful. storm's tone of voice reminded her awfully of her dad, someone she hadn't thought about in moons. her ears flattened and her hackles involuntarily raised. she rounded on berryshine, eyes flickering dangerously between every possible threat in the room, ready to neutralize it. slowly, her fur flattened, and she inhaled and exhaled. her dad wasn't here. she was okay.

' i'm okay i'm fine everything is okay. ' cobwebfern shuddered, and sat down. ' um. berries, we can talk later, please. i have a couple things to tell you about.. a new herb i learned. i want to know if you know it too. ' it was a lie. but she didn't want to tell berry about the.. thing, between mink and her, in storm's den where anyone could just come in.

though the hurt that berryshine had been afraid of did flash in her eyes, darkening her expression for a second, cobwebfern exhaled and rolled her shoulders back. ' i won't go to the next gathering. i think.. it's a choice that i'll have to make. i need time to finish.. getting over rook. and besides, it's always good to have some folks stay back with the folks in the clan who can't go to the gathering. ' she swallowed back tears and dipped her head. ' if that's all.. it's late.. i'm going to go to bed. '

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; Yesterday at 08:31 AM.
Old Today, 01:48 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

"Stormstar?" The question echoed through the den. He hoped the leader was in there as he stepped forward, eyes taking a moment to adjust to the dark. He wanted to keep this short and sweet, take up as little of everyone's time as possible. "I'd like to be a part of the otter patrol. I believe my help could be an invaluable asset." The rest remained unsaid; he was sure they both knew what he was talking about. "If you have a group in mind, I understand. But please, keep me in mind, too." That was really it, honestly. The black and white tom had never sat down, remained standing from the moment he'd walked in. And now, he readied himself to exit, unless his leader wanted more from him.

// @taillow \\

Turning around at the sound of a voice entering her den, Stormstar wasn't surprised to see who was asking to be apart of the otter patrol. She hadn't had much time to think over his odd... ability since their conversation in the medicine den. He would be a great help against the otters... but then again, the leader wondered if it would be better to keep him safer until they needed him against a bigger threat - like one of the other Clans.

"I'll consider it," she nodded after a moment, tossing the idea around in her head behind thoughtful eyes. "At some point I... want to figure out the extent of this... ability you've got. I'll keep you in mind." Did the ability he had differentiate between battles against cats and battles against predators? What happened if after the fight died down, he got attacked by surprise? Would he be killed? There were a lot of variables the leader would have to consider as she watched the tom ready himself to leave.

[ I AM SO SORRY I DID NOT SEE THIS BEORE I SELECTED THE PATROL ;w; ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old Today, 01:48 PM
waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaan View Post
Antlerbranch
Tw; self-hate, small mention of abusive relationship

He needed to stop moping, and own up to his actions. Antlerbranch has been pathetic in this way for far too long - avoiding everything and everyone. Over what? A broken heart.

The brown tom dragged himself to the leaders den, dull green eyes gazing in. "Stormstar? May I enter?" he called out. He didn't care if this conversation ended in his exile, or even death. He just needed to own up to his actions. Because he knew it. He was weak. Pathetic.

he remembered being called that before, by a cat he had once loved. and he made the stupid decision of opening his heart up again, now look where he was. moping around, not doing anything. after a moment between his words, he called out once more, "needa talk to ya, not urgent or anythin',"

[ @taillow ]

Well, well. If it wasn't the cat who hadn't done so much as sit around like a lump on a log. Hearing his voice the leader turned, gaze already sharp. At least he'd come to seek her out instead of the other way around. "Yeah. Come on in," she grunted, readjusting her seated posture to face Antlerbranch came into the den. He looked worse than she remembered, eyes no longer sparkling but dull. "What's up?" She'd let him talk first.

going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old Today, 01:51 PM
waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
BlueberryFrost came into the leaders den. She felt invisible to everyone else. "H-hey StormStar...." She stammered. Oh why did she keep doing this! She really didn't want to be exiled. She didn't want a demotion, but it was better. "Can we talk?" @taillow

The stink of ShadowClan entering her den raised her fur in alarm and immediately she spun around, eyes wide only to find... Blueberryfrost? "Why do you stink of ShadowClan?" Stormstar inquired as she parted her jaws. That was more stink than just simply being by the border.