Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
song of the wisp - wisp...
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 02:15 PM
no more weeping, no more...
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:12 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:11 PM
Atari Patrols
by Rowan
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:11 PM
all that was left was a...
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 02:06 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default look ma, no hands in panoramic view [P]

Acornfall’s eyes shot open. Today was it! He was going to take Chasmpaw and Slypsw out for a tour of the territory. With the buddy system still in place, he knew exactly who he wanted to ask to come with them. Leaping to his paws, he touched his nose to Nightwhisper’s head. Then he flicked the shoulders of Briarmask and Snowstorm. “Hey guys!” He mewed with a whispered purr. “I gotta take Chasmpaw and Slypaw on a tour of the territory. Wanna come with?” he asked, eyes bright and hopeful.

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmpaw]
[ @WarriorGalaxy - Slypaw]
[ @Splitmoon - Snowstorm]
[ @Streamtail - Briarmask]
[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Nightwhisper]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop ;; Character Site

Gullsight is Deputy of BeachClan! Ping her if she's needed!
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
mucho amor para Seonghwa <33

Status: Spanish is my first language so I speak small bits of Spanish sometimes <3
Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: look ma, no hands in panoramic view [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Acornfall’s eyes shot open. Today was it! He was going to take Chasmpaw and Slypsw out for a tour of the territory. With the buddy system still in place, he knew exactly who he wanted to ask to come with them. Leaping to his paws, he touched his nose to Nightwhisper’s head. Then he flicked the shoulders of Briarmask and Snowstorm. “Hey guys!” He mewed with a whispered purr. “I gotta take Chasmpaw and Slypaw on a tour of the territory. Wanna come with?” he asked, eyes bright and hopeful.

@WarriorGalaxy
@Highsnow of Matterhorn
@Splitmoon
@Streamtail

Nightwhisper lifted his head, giving a gentle purr as Acornfall touched his head, he'd come to think of the Tom as a best friend, maybe even a brother. "Hunting hm? I'm in, just don't let Emberkit get to jealous." Nightwhisper teased, imagining how his son would leap up and beg for "Uncle Acorn" to take him on patrol. Nightwhisper yawned, sitting up and gently leaning his shoulder against Acornfall's side to let him know he was up. Nightwhisper gave a small sigh, he'd missed his daughter Cinderkit, and his mate Weepingwillow, both with the sick cats. Although he was proud of his mate for being Thunderclan's forever queen, he just wished she was..... there. Nightwhisper's memories of Skykit were vivid his daughter whom had passed first from the sickness.
The jet black Tom yawned, his singular ginger ear flicking as he looked at Snowstorm and Briarmask, both Thunderclan warriors the introverted Tom hadn't spoken to. "You've got two apprentices, I'll watch and help Slypaw if your willing to take the help." Nightwhisper offered, uncurling from his nest, revealing his long tail and lean, muscular and fluffy looking build.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

Briarmask

Briarmask jolts awake, but her eyes don't open at first, so she kinda just... whips her head around. That doesn't get her anywhere, for she can't see who or what in starclan woke her up! So she quickly opens her eyes, an embarrassed flush rusing to her cheeks as she realizes just how bird-brained she must've looked.

"Wh-wha...?" She murmers sleepily, squinting up at Acornfall, "O-oh, a territory tour? U-uh, sure..."

She blinks though as she realizes that he also asked other cats to join him on the tour. Oh goodness, what has she gotten herself into? Ah! Why did he ask her anyway? She flicks her ear worriedly, she's already feeling anxious just thinking about it. The silky calico looks around at the cats her pale blue eyes timidly studying them, she almost considers running away, but that would probably be considered rude.

Have you heard of the wandering family? The more the merrier!

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

Last edited by Streamtail; Yesterday at 04:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Snowstorm yawned, as she stood up and stretched. Her ears flicked back at the words "Tour the territory." she turned her icy blue eyes on Acornfall and nodded. The pretty slim white she-cat with gray stripes and pointed ears walked over to the warriors den entrance and exited it.

She turned and faced Acornfall "Sure, I'll come." Her gaze shifted to the other warriors she never spoke too. She always stood close to her sister, Chestnutdust.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmpaw
@WarriorGalaxy - Slypaw
@Luna16 - Acornfall
@Streamtail - Briarmask
@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Nightwhisper

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 07:20 PM.
Old Today, 11:57 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Acornfall beamed as one by one, his clanmates awoke and agreed to come. He was grateful to Snowstorm for accepting, they didn’t really talk that much so it was a little random for him to call on her specifically. But she didn’t turn him down so that was great! He was especially happy for Nightwhisper and Briarmask coming along. Nightwhisper was like a brother to him, and he shared his denmate’s grief over the loss of Skykit. When Nightwhisper leaned against him, he gave the tom a lick on his ear to show his appreciation and support. Getting out might be good for him too, take his mind off things. He grinned at the mention of Emberkit. “Little scamp! I’ll stop by the nursery later and show him some stalking techniques.” He promised with a purr.

Turning to the rest of his patrol, he figured tossing in some hunting while they were out, and checking the borders, wasn’t a bad idea too. With a group like this, it would be a good experience for the apprentices too. And they’d definitely be safe. “Right then!” He meowed with a nod, glancing at Briarmask with a purr in his voice. “I’ll go get those apprentices of mine and meet you all by the entrance!” With that he carefully left the warrior’s den and bounded towards the apprentice’s den. Sticking his head in, he took a deep breath to prepare his voice. “Chasmpaw! Slypaw! Front and center!” He yowled into the den, taking a step back to allow the apprentices space to stumble out. He was already wearing a grin, wondering if he had startled them from their sleep or not.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop ;; Character Site

Gullsight is Deputy of BeachClan! Ping her if she's needed!
Old Today, 01:48 PM
mucho amor para Seonghwa <33

Status: Spanish is my first language so I speak small bits of Spanish sometimes <3
Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Acornfall beamed as one by one, his clanmates awoke and agreed to come. He was grateful to Snowstorm for accepting, they didn’t really talk that much so it was a little random for him to call on her specifically. But she didn’t turn him down so that was great! He was especially happy for Nightwhisper and Briarmask coming along. Nightwhisper was like a brother to him, and he shared his denmate’s grief over the loss of Skykit. When Nightwhisper leaned against him, he gave the tom a lick on his ear to show his appreciation and support. Getting out might be good for him too, take his mind off things. He grinned at the mention of Emberkit. “Little scamp! I’ll stop by the nursery later and show him some stalking techniques.” He promised with a purr.

Turning to the rest of his patrol, he figured tossing in some hunting while they were out, and checking the borders, wasn’t a bad idea too. With a group like this, it would be a good experience for the apprentices too. And they’d definitely be safe. “Right then!” He meowed with a nod, glancing at Briarmask with a purr in his voice. “I’ll go get those apprentices of mine and meet you all by the entrance!” With that he carefully left the warrior’s den and bounded towards the apprentice’s den. Sticking his head in, he took a deep breath to prepare his voice. “Chasmpaw! Slypaw! Front and center!” He yowled into the den, taking a step back to allow the apprentices space to stumble out. He was already wearing a grin, wondering if he had startled them from their sleep or not.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn
@WarriorGalaxy
@Streamtail
@Splitmoon

Nightwhisper gave a small purr at the lick, apprciating the kind gestures. "I'm sure he'll love that idea." Nightwhisper purred, he knew it was a bit selfish, but he loved talking about his kits, boasting about new things they'd learned, new achievements. It just made him feel...... good. Nightwhisper stood, stretching his long limbs, following after Acornfall. "Briarmask huh?" Nightwhisper mewed next to the Tom, raising an eyebrow with a small amused gleam in his eyes

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here