Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by anika
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 03:16 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smothered in its Cradle [WindClan Event Mass Healing Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Daffodilpaw was relieved things seemed to be over. Her nose was still twitching from the scent of smoke, and she let out another round of soft coughs that she tried to stifle. She wasn't originally planning on seeking medical attention for the cough, assuming that it was from the scent of the smoke more than it was from smoke inhalation, but she didn't want her ears to get clawed! The pale yellow she-cat leapt to paws, coughing a little as she did so from the sudden motion, and walked over to where cats were instructed to gather. She sat some ways back still, laying her tail neatly around her. She wanted her clanmates with more serious issues to be seen before her, still confident she didn't have any serious need of medical attention, but she wasn't a medicine cat so what did she really know? She had never been so close to a fire before.

Besides, she knew that she'd have her ears clawed by Bouncepaw and her parents verbally if she went back to the nest that evening coughing without having seen Lightningstorm.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
23 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Before Rabbitpaw could react, the medicine cat was entering her den, directing herself to the herbal storage. She'd been able to bring out a few herbs prior to the patrols arriving, but hearing Daffodilpaw's weak cough had made her realize that maybe strong, rare herbs would not be required for every single patient. In fact, if it hadn't been for the fact that it might be better to be safe than sorry, she would have sent the apprentice to go rest without another word. Her cough was to be expected after the fire, but there seemed to be no damage to the lungs. A soothing drink of water and honey would be all that was necessary to calm that coughing while her breathing evened out naturally after a good rest.

Exiting her underground lair with a sopping ball of moss in her maw, the sweetness of the honey tickled her tongue as she placed it before the pale apprentice, licking her whiskers as she washed away the pleasant flavor. "You seem to be doing better than most, love. Normally I would take care of the others first, but I want you gone and resting. The sooner the better. Have a drink of this first, though. Some honey water will be good to give you a little strength and ease your throat. And even better, it tastes bloody good, dunnit? Of course, I could give you some dandelion to chew on instead, but this is much better for what ails ya... and much tastier. Go on then, drink up. And off to your nest for a good sleep afterwards."

| Due to the lack of form on this post, I am assuming this is a mere check up because she is - understandably - coughing after the smoke inhalation but with no real issues sprouting from it, so I'm having Lightningstorm give her something to soothe her throat and give her a bit of a pep before she goes for a rest. There is no need to respond to this, as she is considered treated, so no worries! |

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 12 | Part Manx cat

After the whole... thing that died but didn't die, and that the fires were confirmed to be put out... he was used to getting a check up and then having time to rest and catch up with his friends and family and make sure that they were okay. At least, that's how it went after the Riverclan battle, but it was different now. He was the one doing the check ups. Well, actually that was a strong way of putting it because he really wasn't doing much of anything besides carrying around what he's told to carry around and watching as Miss Lightningstorm saw to each of their incoming patients. Not that Rabbitpaw minded, he didn't know even a fraction that he should if he wanted to help so this was the best time to get some practical on the job learning.

Which led him to watch over Miss Lightingstorm's shoulder as she addressed an apprentice... Daffodilpaw, if his memory was serving him correctly. Luckily, the younger feline wasn't sporting anything too terribly bad, at least, no burns, and she was coughing a bit but it wasn't like Crowtooth's... though maybe using Crowtooth, who had long term breathing issues was a bad frame of reference. He flicked an ear, carefully leaning in to glance at the honey water as his mentor mentioned it... honey soothes throats... that sounds like something he should've known but now he does for sure... oh! And dandelion, could theoretically do the same? Though it was bitter. He remembered his mentor's note that most cats preferred to avoid eating bitter herbs, and that also made sense to him.

"Honey water? That's different than how you've treated Crowtooth's breathing issues in the past... you would give them a sort of berry right? Or am I misremembering, I think I remember you giving some to... umm," Rabbitpaw blanked on the apprentice's name but continued, "Ah, I'm forgetting his name... Oh! Orangepaw, I believe." The warrior wasn't Rabbitpaw's favorite, not after one of their interactions but that wasn't a very necessary part of this conversation. "Also, didn't you say that dandelion helped infections? How does it help breathing? Can it do anything else as well?" Though maybe next time he should keep his questions more limited, they did have injured cats so they couldn't be standing around and answering all of Rabbitpaw's many many questions.

"Sorry for being distracting..."

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing