Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:19 PM
look ma, no hands in...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:57 AM
[ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [...
by anika
Last post by anika
Today 11:40 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:40 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:36 AM

Old October 24th, 2024, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: ⛥3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dawning Woods

SPIDERTHORN
Purrks: Flock Together T2, Mind Reader

He was clan the fight was over with, taking deep breaths and looking to his shoulder wound. It wasn’t too bad actually, just stung.

Ares is the Crown of the Atari. If He is Needed, PM/VM or Mention Me.
Atari Resources || Bone Crest Throne

RowanMane is one of RiverClans Lionhearts, Mention Me if he’s Needed!
Old October 24th, 2024, 09:49 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ShadowClan Re: Dawning Woods

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
110 / 100

She / Her - 13 Moons

As Rookfire snapped at her for trying to help, Pondpaw fixed a sharp, cold glare from river-blue eyes on the medicine cat apprentice before stepping back. She had been doing what Dawnstar had told her to do, and that had been helping, whether they had wanted to or not.

She stepped back to Birdpaw´s side, her ears lying flat against her head. That wasn´t fair! The former RiverClanner had been helping. Her tail tip twitched irritably. No wonder RiverClan despised Rookfire, from what Pondpaw had been able to tell at the Gathering.

[ @Mica // @alec // @Rowan // @Starphobia ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )

Last edited by anika; October 24th, 2024 at 09:53 AM.
Old October 24th, 2024, 10:55 AM
༻Tell me why it's wrong༺

Status: Working through replies one by one,,, bear with me please LMAO
Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Adorable

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw let out a small, inaudible sigh of relief when Rookfire came over to help. Hopefully now, Bristlethorn would be okay. Emphasis on the 'hopefully.' He shot a glance at Pondpaw just in time to catch her glare at Rookfire before turning his attention back to the injured warrior. His usual emotionless and cold gaze was replaced by something akin to concern.

Please... Be okay. I'm not here to watch someone die... Please.

The apprentice perked his ears and leaned over when Bristlethorn began speaking to him. Spiderthorn... Spiderthorn. Yes. He had recently become a warrior. He knew him. With a nod, he turned and sped off, actively searching for said Spiderthorn.

Not far, he spotted the dark pelt and striking blue eyes. There he was. Silentpaw trotted over to him, pausing to catch his breath.

"Bristlethorn." He breathed. Twitching his tail in discomfort. In a much quieter voice, he spoke again. "She needs you."

{ @Rowan - @anika - @/alec }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 25th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@alec - Rookfire @anika - Pondpaw
Once all the rats and snakes were finished, the Shadow Queen dragged her paws as she bushes and low-hanging branches for cobwebs. She was a little dizzy and nauseous, but that could be due to the heavy stink of death and blood in the air. After collecting two cobwebs with her tail and stretching up to collect two more in some branches, the leader padded back to the group watching Rookfire fly around and tend to cats.

Dawnstar sat down and watched him and the rest of the cats for a moment longer before leaning over to give her flank a good lick before applying a cobweb to the bite on her flank. She pressed hard, stemming the bleeding, and left the web stick there. Her ears perked as she noticed the commotion going on around Bristlethorn.

Pondpaw seemed to be taking her words far too literally. She told the cats to collect webs and stick them on their wounds, yes, but she had been hoping they'd be smart enough to avoid sticking them on gushing wounds like Bristlethorn's. She could see the she-cat was bleeding enough to make a small puddle underneath her. However, she was conscious enough to request Rookfire's aid, but Pondpaw seemed quite persistent in her endeavor to 'help'.

She wasn't surprised to see Rookfire snap at the apprentice and move her out of the way. The apprentice looked ticked off about it. Dawnstar huffed and rolled her eyes before returning to her wounds. She pressed a second cobweb against the bite on her thigh and sniffed at the wound on her shoulder. The bleeding was slowing, she didn't bother putting a wasting a cobweb on her shoulder, nor the one on her neck. It would either stop or she'd find moss to soak up the assessed blood. She had forgotten that they could use moss until she watched Rookfire use it.

"Pondpaw stop glaring at Rookfire. I told you to find cobwebs, not play pretend medicine cat, especially not with an injury bleeding as much as Bristlethorn's. She already told you she wanted to wait for Rookfire. Leave the healing to those with the training." Dawnstar growled at the apprentice as she walked past her. There was such a thing as being too helpful; it was called annoying. She dropped the two extra cobwebs at Rookfire's paws and padded off to gather the bodies on the forest floor. Some of the snakes they could bring home to eat probably, the rats had to be tossed.

"Rookfire how is everyone? Do you need more herbs?" Dawnstar asked, tossing another rat in a pile. She was eager to get back to camp and rest forever. Yet, her wounds were still trickling blood though it was seeping into her fur over the ground, she couldn't reach the one on her neck and she still had to wait for Hawkbite and the others to return. She still wasn't sure why they had run off in the first place and would like some answers. So she figured cats could keep busy if they weren't leaving yet, whether it was clean up or herb hunting.
[+2 cobwebs]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 25th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
once rookfire had confirmed that bristlethorn wasnt bleeding out anymore he looked back to the cats he had previously tended to, in addition to scanning the other cats who didnt look too bad. he would definitely ask everyone to come to his and mossfreckles den after, especially those more severely injured and was making an attempt to trying to remember everyone faces and names in case someone decided to try and slip past him and let their wounds go untreated. even if some of the injuries were probably theoretically not 'worth his time' but it would feel better to be able to confirm with himself that every single cat was treated.

dawnstar chewed out pondpaw on the way over to him and rookfire was glad that he hadnt completely overreacted from what he had gathered. the cobwebs the leader dropped by his paws were very much welcomed as well, shifting them to rest with the other three he had left. "thank you" he replied, looking back up to where the leader was now moving around the rats bodies. with another glance to his herbs, the medicine cat padded up to dawnstar, joining in on picking the rats out of the mass of bodies and tossing them onto the small pile that had already formed. it was strangely, casual. perhaps it was because he had had barely any interactions with dawnstar before and she was suddenly talking to him which hadnt really ever happened before aside from receiving orders.

"briarsplash n bristlethorn were pretty roughed up but should be fine with some rest. the rest looks alright ta' me, no one should be collapsin' on the way back but it'd be good we take some more back ta' camp so i can properly treat everyones wounds without depletin' our storage." the medicine cat replied, picking up two snake bodies that were left more or less in one piece and moving them a bit closer to where his herbs remained to take back later.

"if anyone feels like dying before we go back ta' camp do it now" the former enforcer addressed the cats still gathered around the clearing, stepping around dead snakes and rats and shifting a questioning gaze from cat to cat. once he had stared at them in silence for what felt like long enough, rookfire turned his attention back to dawnstar. now that no more cats were in immediate danger annoyance sparked in his chest at the frankly ridiculous behaviour pondpaw had portrait and he wanted to address it.

"need ta' talk to ya about pondpaw." he opened now that he other cats were dealt with and shouldnt cause any disruption to his conversation with dawnstar, only slightly afraid he had entirely misjudged the situation and would get into trouble for this, annoyance and confidence overshadowing the ever lingering fear that today might be the last of his in shadowclan.
"i know shes close ta' becomin' a warrior but i dont think it'd be responsible ta' promote her after oversteppin' boundries n riskin' a clanmates life. i suggest demotion or at least holdin 'er back for a moon or two, can make it shorter if she behaves well.. whatever ya decide on, i'll talk ta' her n explain the situation when we're back at camp. tomorrow or something, so we can both sleep over it first.." the medicine cat apprentice suggested, cool grey eyes briefly seeking dawnstars before returning to the rat he was pushing over to the pile.

[ EVERYONE with a injured cat please go ahead and post a healing request and feel free to post a starter in the med den thread asap ]

[ 5 cobweb, 2 horsetail, 4.4 burdock root ]

[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Starphobia - Silentpaw | @Silvershadow13 - Silvershadow | @Naila - Ratflame | @MangofDoom - Starlingcall | @Daragca - Owlthroat | @Rowan - Bristlethorn/Spiderthorn | @Madelaine - Marigoldpaw | @Killua-DaBoi - Sagewhistle | @FruitBatz - Turtlepaw | @anika - Pondpaw | @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @Snowflake - Shadepaw | @literalcobweb - Mistfall | @squidz - Briarsplash | @wolfie - Gutspaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @Undertaker - dawnstar ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // seventeen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Mica
The apprentice had managed to find a clump of cobwebs and slap it onto the snake bite, though it was quickly soaked through with blood. Its vision was out of focus, though Gutspaw was sure it couldn't be from the blood loss. It wasn't that bad. Was teeth just that - tired? Thoughts swirled, limping to another bush to shove its snout into the depth of its leafiness. No cobwebs.

It took a woozy step back, its head pounding like lightning striking. It flinched back as someone seemingly appeared out of nowhere, a blurry figure within Gutspaw vision. Its squinted its eyes at the deputy, eyesight focusing. "..Oh, Mistlewhisker, " Teeth finally spoke, shoulders slumping with relief. "Yo, " a part of bite wished to be stubborn, deny any help. It still felt a little bit ticked off regarding its mentor. Still, the blood coating its fur was uncomfortable.

The tabby took a seat, offering up its leg. It removed the blood-soaked cobwebs. Large ears perked up at the compliment, a wide, toothy grin flashed across its face. Okay, fiiine. Gutspaw would put aside its grudges for now. "Thanks!! It was SO crazy runnin' from all those rodents 'n snakes, but fun!!! It was like they were a clan of vermin, " It yapped, tail twitching excitedly. And then a look of pain came over its face because it forgot one of the rats had decided to chomp on its tail.

"I can try 'n wrap up some of your wounds, if you want, " Gutspaw offered, not quite confident in its ability to do so but wanted to help anyway. The offer was slightly regretted once the feline got a strong whiff of blood. So, much blood. It was metallic and sickly sweet.

With so many injured clanmates around bite, it would be so - easy to overpower one of them. To sink its teeth into their flesh, to taste the sweet goodness that swam throughout their body.

Gutspaw suddenly look like it was about to be sick. It tail thumped against the ground once - twice - and a third time, as if following a rhythmic beat would make the thoughts stop.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ✮ the collector ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Mysterious

Ratflame
She/her, 22 moons, Warrior

Ratflame looked around at the clearing, her ears twitching as she looked around at the scattered bodies of rats and snakes alike. Her focus was drawn away from that and instead toward a clanmate who didn't look too good. The fur along her spine bristled and she went searching for cobwebs. She moved around the clearing, and eventually found some cobwebs under a bush. She got a nice clump of cobwebs on her tail and padded back over towards the medicine cat.

(1 cobweb collected. Also really late post sorry about that!)
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldpaw
[ She/her - Shadowclan App -
Purrks: The Collector and Go With The Flow ]

As the snake came closer she found herself getting distracted. Shrewstep not far away from her was struggling as a snake moved towards him. She smashed the snakes head down near her and moved over to her friend. There Marigoldpaw smacked the snake with sharp claws when it was looking hoping to fling it across the clearing. There she ran and killed it instantly. She moved back to Shrewstep to attack anything else that tried to attack the other cat while he was down.

"You alright?", Marigoldpaw asked rather quickly. She kept her eyes peeled for anything else/

[ @gs29513; ]
Shrewstep gasped in relief as Marigoldpaw yanked the snake away from him, allowing him to scramble to his feet. He was alive! He was not toast and eaten by a snake! Heck yeah! Panting in relief, he took a few swings at the rats, managing to send a few other fleeing before Dawnstar called them to a halt. It did seem that the woods had cleared of rats and snakes to a large degree, either having been slaughtered and lying dead or fleeing to save their lives. He stood sucking in air, turning to his friend.

Yeah. I'm....I'm alright. Not dead! Which is good! Probably a bit more cheerful than one ought to be given the situation, but he was enjoying not being killed so he was maybe a little over the top. Thank you! So much! You're as good a fighter as ever! he added, before making his way towards the crowd heading back to camp. It seemed he had been a bit unawares, fighting a bit longer than everyone else probably because the stupid rats had thought him an easy target. But now he could head back to camp, and get poor Rookfire to patch him up again.
Old Today, 06:58 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (120/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her eyes flicked over to the feline that tried to help her, Pondpaw? Right.... well she'll try to find her after this battle.. maybe. With a relieved but pained sight the calico molly limped off to find Rookfire, or at the very least Mossfreckle, Turtlepaw tried her best not to ponder about the mess her wounded ankle was making. She could die or get highly sick and would be of no use to her clan, and that alone was a definite no-go. The young molly's eyes light up as she saw Willowpaw being treated for her wounds, well the light didn't last long until some snotty warrior came along, nonetheless she'll keep her composure unlike some adult.

Turtlepaw's tail flicked anxiously as she awaited for Rookfire to mend her friend's wound, she worried less about her own battle scars. "Will she be alright?" She meowed in a low, soft, but anxious tone to the medicine apprentice, as her piercing yellow eyes trained and focused on the scurrying vermin and her dear friend.

[MENTIONS- NONE ] (ngl it's pretty short cause I gotta head to bed T^T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortoiseshell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
#StarlingcallSHC2024
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall breaths in relief as Dawnstar rips the snake off her hind leg. It tries to twist to examine any bite wounds but can't manage to see the place the snake decided to sink its fangs into their fur. While twisted, Starlingcall's vision is overcome with shadows at the edges. They shake their head and stumble to the side. The edges of the forest and cats around it meld together. Dawnstar struggling with a snake reaches their ears, but they don't recognize it until Pondpaw is already helping her get the snake from around her throat.

It's then Starlingcall realizes just how much blood it's covered in, and soon after that almost all of it is their own.

Starlingcall stumbles towards Rookfire, kicking away a rat on its way over to the medicine cat. They have to use the rest of their strength not to snarl at a whimpering Willowpaw. This is no apprentice, but a kit, Starlingcall thinks to itself, its rage bubbling beneath its dull green eyes. But they manage to hold their sharp tongue with a shake of their head, only for another wave of dizziness hits them and they have to sit down. They turn to the general shape they assume to be Rookfire.

"Treat the apprentice first," they growl, their bloody tail lashing behind them. "I can wait." Their rage seeps into their words, even if it is speaking genuinely. Apprentices come first, no matter if them being involved in the battle in the first place is mousebrained or not.

• ⟡ •

[ @/Undertaker - Dawnstar slight mention, @/anika - Pondpaw slight mention, @Myling - Willowpaw mention, @alec - Rookfire ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
once rookfire finished treating starlingcall, grey eyes flicking between the two cats, the rats and snakes still involved in the fight and the remaining herbs, stars three cobwebs what had he been thinking when deciding to take five whole burdock roots and only five cobwebs..to the fair, this wasnt supposed to be some big healing set up here but if a lot more cats came around too injured to go back to camp before being treated he might have to send someone off to find him some more cobwebs.. by the time another tortoiseshell (what was it with tortoiseshell cats and getting injured anyway?), turtlepaw, made their way over to the little 'gathering' around the tree stump, rookfire had not yet finished worrying about the cobwebs. her appearance didnt really make this any better either if she needed to be treated now.
the quiet question that met his ears above the screeches and growls of the fighting, one he had more or less expected as soon as he had seen the apprentice approach. cool grey eyes flicking from the other point of interest to scan the apprentices form, locate and assess any wounds he could see from here. "she'll be fine, 's nothin' i havent seen b'fore. d'ya need anythin' treated urgently?" he asked, swallowing the question about someone fetching cobwebs for the moment before addressing all of of three cats gathered around, "anyone able ta' tell me how much longer ye thing this is gonna last?" the medicine cat apprentice enquired, nodding in the direction they had all come from, in an attempt to scope out the necessity of some impromptu herb patrols.

[ sorry for the double ping | @MangofDoom ; @Myling ]

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

The herbs stung, and Willowpaw flinched. A part of her expected that the moment the herbs touched her pelt the world would suddenly become sunshine and rainbows and senpai would notice her and Hey!! she wouldn't be useless anymore! Of course of course, that didn't happen. It only did a little hurt, and then the bigger hurt started to hurt a bit less. The apprentice nodded. Then a voice spoke, rather angry from the sound of it. Willowpaw was confused at first, why was Starlingcall mad at Rookfire? But then. Was it directed at her??? Oh god what did she do???? After a while of going Willowpaw came down to the heart breaking conclusion...... it was nearly too hard to think about. Willowpaw had murdered Starlingcalls favorite rat!!!!! The rat must've been on the good side (shadowclans side. willowpaw nearly screamed at herself out loud when her brain began wondering otherwise) and Willowpaw KILLED IT! The apprentice clutched the grass and ground beneath her paws. Only one of her legs obeyed, though. She only now fully grasped that she couldnt move her leg. The thought of Starlingcall quickly dispersed, but her mind was able to write down a mental note to apologize to the probably-grieving warrior. 'ohmy god its gonna be paralyzed for my entire life and i'm gonna be useless and exiled or its gonna get amputated and the wound is gonna get infected and i'll die of infection or i'll die in the outskirts because i was exiled and some loners gonna kill me and i'll never have been useful one single tim-......' Suddenly she could move her leg again. A leg cramp. Willowpaw had nearly "died" of panic....... over a leg cramp.

Her ears picked up Turtlepaw's voice. It was nice to know that at least somebody maybe somwhat possibly maybe not kinda not sure who knows cared about her. Willowpaw wasn't sure what she would do if the other apprentice went away, and at that very thought she saw the wound on Turto's ankle. Willowpaw was in the middle of an overly worried HOLY PLEASE DONT DIE ISTG gasp when Dawnstar called for them to look for cobwebs. Willowpaw hesitated. What if Turtlepaw wasn't alright? 'You wouldn't be able to do anything.' The apprentice debated at light (banana) speed (slow) whether to go get cobwebs or check if her friend was alright. Eventually, finding cobwebs won, but just barely, as she nearly changed her mind as she trotted away. Willowpaw had no idea that cobwebs were this hard to find. Either that or she was just blind. It took nearly 10 minutes of playing where's waldo to find a patch of the spider-woven, dewy webs. It was only two and a quarter of a quarter mice in size, but hopefully it would work for patching up at least a single wound. The tortie found her way back to Rookfire. Willowpaw was able to see Starlingcall among the cats gathered there, and after dropping off the herbs, Willowpaw trotted up to the warrior with a heavy expression, ready to launch into a poem that she'd been practicing the entire time she was collecting the cobwebs.

"I-I know how it feels like.
That horrible feeling of gri-grief.
Its feels like... getting stabbed by a..... claw shaped like a-a-a pike....
That rat was a-a heart thief..

Get over it at your own pace
No matter what they say... uh.... to your fa-face..
Because in the end you'll find inner pea-peace...
A-And the grief shall disappear like..... er... mice.. i mean geese"

Willowpaw sniffled. "I-I-I'm..... I-I'm so sorry. Y-Your fr-friend wa-was a good r-rat... be-best of wi-ishes to y-ou... your side-sidekic-..." Willowpaw's voice rose, and she cut herself off. Guilt bubbled like a storm throughout her entire body.

"P-Punish me if y-you wa-want.... i-i feel your grie-grief."What a horrible crime she committed..... but she had to stay strong. If not for herself, than for the sorrowful Starlingcall.

She had to help her fellow clanmate through these troubling, troubling times.

[ on todays episode on willowpaw being kinda dum ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Today, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortoiseshell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
#StarlingcallSHC2024
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall blinks a few times and lets out a breath of relief. The dizzy spell seems to have gone, leaving Starlingcall just a little light headed. It takes a deep breath as it's treated by Rookfire, withstanding the sting of burdock without so much as a flinch, although they have to focus to keep themself from it. It's been treated before, not specifically for so many rat bites, but bites overall. Besides them, Willowpaw flails and scrambles in fear and anxiety. She's going to ruin the work Rookfire put in to treat her wounds.

When Rookfire left after treating it, they go to stand to gather cobwebs, but stumble slightly. Stars, this is going to be annoying for a while, isn't it? Starlingcall sits back down and wraps their tail around their injured leg, watching for rats or snakes that dare come near the injured cats. They stay ready to pounce, leaning on their paws. That is, until Willowpaw begins to sob at it.

Starlingcall raises an eyebrow at Willowpaw. "Are you implying I was... friends. With a rat?" It snorts. Where in the world did Willowpaw get this idea stuck in their fluff-filled skull? "Maybe you should be demoted along with Pondpaw."

• ⟡ •

[ @alec - Rookfire, @Myling - Willowpaw ]