Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:05 AM
offering art 4 Toyhouse...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 08:58 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 08:56 AM
Slypaw Finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 08:50 AM

Old October 22nd, 2024, 12:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Thunderglade

@v4mp6re_b1t3
So Mistypaw wasn't too quiet. Questions were chill! Deadmoon was happy to ramble about the gathering. Yep, you'll be able to go to the next gathering if you want! she mewed, huffing and puffing a bit as she jogged. There'll be lots of cats from other clans, all the clans unless something's happened. If there's a crisis a clan might not show up, but no one likes to look weak so they generally show up. Riverclan was the only clan in recent moons who had been absent, and that wasn't exactly by choice. Whomp whomp.

Stopping as the trees began to turn to broadleaf ones rather than pine, and the scent got distinctly less muddy, Deadmoon gestured to the border. This is the Thunderclan border. They're generally a bit less violent than Shadowclan, but Bumblestar also isn't particularly.....friendly. They've got some issues with Riverclan. Most of the clans have issues with Riverclan. But they'd get on to them later. Thunderclan was there, Deadmoon was happy to answer questions, or they would be moving on to the fish.
Old October 22nd, 2024, 01:35 PM
♡I fell more in love w/him♡

Bump Policy: ✮2-3 day's✮
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@v4mp6re_b1t3
So Mistypaw wasn't too quiet. Questions were chill! Deadmoon was happy to ramble about the gathering. Yep, you'll be able to go to the next gathering if you want! she mewed, huffing and puffing a bit as she jogged. There'll be lots of cats from other clans, all the clans unless something's happened. If there's a crisis a clan might not show up, but no one likes to look weak so they generally show up. Riverclan was the only clan in recent moons who had been absent, and that wasn't exactly by choice. Whomp whomp.

Stopping as the trees began to turn to broadleaf ones rather than pine, and the scent got distinctly less muddy, Deadmoon gestured to the border. This is the Thunderclan border. They're generally a bit less violent than Shadowclan, but Bumblestar also isn't particularly.....friendly. They've got some issues with Riverclan. Most of the clans have issues with Riverclan. But they'd get on to them later. Thunderclan was there, Deadmoon was happy to answer questions, or they would be moving on to the fish.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
⋆♱Mistypaw♱⋆
WC App ✶ She-Cat (She/Her) ✶ 6 Moons ✶ Straight
✶Long dusty-white fur with bright blue eyes✶
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

As Mistypaw looked out, she scrunched up her nose and the different smells she could scent. Now Thunderclan's scent was in the back of her mind for any future incidents. "Thunderclan smells weird," she says with a flick of her tail before letting out a small giggle.

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Rouge) ♡ Moon (Rouge) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old October 25th, 2024, 08:42 PM
I'm scawy!

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Bluestrike panted as he finally lead the two apprentices through the last stretch of land. Here's the border. He announced, glancing at Bouncepaw. Bouncepaw, you've already seen this border when I took you a moon ago. He explained, turning to Cottonpaw. And you. Has your mentor shown you this yet? He asked, leaning foward.
@Daragca ; Cottonpaw
@Badwolf ; Bouncepaw

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Busy

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw bounds after his mentor to the familiar Thunderglade. He sniffs the air. There's the familiar, stale scent of past Windclan cats; the new apprentice Mistypaw and Deadmoon. They might have been on patrol a week or so ago.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 7]

He doesn't smell any scent of prey yet, so he follows along, listening to the conversation.

Tags:
@Daragca /Cottonpaw
@Scary_Sage /Bluestrike
Old Today, 06:05 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Cottonpaw
he/him | Windclan Apprentice | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
[9/100]
Cottonpaw turned to Bluestrike, ”N.no not yet, his paw’s are a bit sore at the moment so he hasn’t been able too.” He was sure though it wouldn’t be long, they’d be out and about before he knew it.

It was interesting seeing more of the territory, it smelt strange nearer to Thunderclan but not particularly bad. He opened his mouth to try and smell anything like he’d been taught, there was a new smell. Something like the fresh kill pile but he wasn’t completely sure.

[​​ @Scary_Sage @Badwolf ​​ ]