Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The God of War and Sun on...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:20 AM
A Wren finds something...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 07:16 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by anika
Today 07:12 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Petal Fall
Today 07:10 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 07:06 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

With Cals training being completed and the tom being more then cleared to move on to full and proper warrior instead of provincial warrior Crowtooth was reminded of another related matter. Wolfcry, for leaving the territory and being a mite to close to a random rogue had been placed on camp restriction and given a task to fulfill before she was forgiven. It was a light punishment, given the situation had turned out for the best but one she needed to do. One she hadnt been doing, as far as the deputy could tell.

That wasnt great, and even more disappointing when compared to how well the newly named Swiftleap was doing, who was being promoted to full warrior next meeting.

So, tracking down Wolfcry in the clearing the tom cornered her, gesturing for her to sit before rumbling a calm but firm "Wolfcry I think ya recall I gave ya some tasks ta complete fer actin' a bit dumb not long ago. However, I can see ya've done none of these tasks despite them bein' easy. Do ya 'ave anythin' ta say about that fer yerself?" aiming to get to the bottom of this.

@Splitmoon

(sorry!)

Wolfcry ears flattened to her head. "I'm sorry Crowtooth! Some of the kits are afraid of me...but I did talk to one of the kits Duskkit! Swiftleap and I are planing on adopting him." She smiled up at the deputy.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
(sorry!)

Wolfcry ears flattened to her head. "I'm sorry Crowtooth! Some of the kits are afraid of me...but I did talk to one of the kits Duskkit! Swiftleap and I are planing on adopting him." She smiled up at the deputy.

Crowtooth

Oh Wolfcry.... Come on. The deputy let out a sigh, paw raising to rub at his face. This wasnt a big issue really but the problem was the longer it went on the more it could become one for Wolfcry, and neither cat would like that.

"Ok, so movin' on from kits bein' afraid o' ya which is its own issue Im glad yer bonding wit' Duskkit. Still ya need ta figure out a way ta sit yer punishment, especially since ya already have had so much time ta do so.

Until ya have yer not allowed out o' the camp and thats a huge burden ta the clan goin' inta leafbare. We need all the hunters we can get, especially wit' all the kits. AND ta boot yer barred from becomin' a queen until ya do this an' I know yer interested in becomin' a Ma. Plus it shows ya in a bad light if even if I go super easy on yer punishment ya still cant do it.

Im givin' ya a due date. Yer ta finish yer punishment and play wit' four separate kits, it can be at the same time in a group event or not I dont care, or I will be forced ta punish ya more harshly. Ya got a moon, step up. Cal is doin' wonderfully in windclan really, he's puttin' a ton of effort in an' frankly its disappointin' yer fallin' short."
The tom sighed, upset it'd come to this point given he didnt dislike Wolfcry and didnt like punishing her or having to be so harsh but rules had to be upheld. Wolfcry had acted badly and even if all had ended well now had to make up for it, something she was currently failing at.

"Listen if ya need kits that wont be scared o' ya chase up Snowybreeze's litter. Those little beasts aint scared o' nothin' an' could do wit' burnin' off some energy. Jaggedkit, Frostkit, Seedkit, Cardinalkit, an' Strawberrykit try them if yer desperate but theres really a ton o' kits ta chose from. Just get it done so I can get ya back ta normal duties like the clan needs."

You have until the 28th of november to do a complete roleplay as Wolfcry with 4 separate kits, separate or in a single roleplay. Failure to complete will result in harsher punishments.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth

Oh Wolfcry.... Come on. The deputy let out a sigh, paw raising to rub at his face. This wasnt a big issue really but the problem was the longer it went on the more it could become one for Wolfcry, and neither cat would like that.

"Ok, so movin' on from kits bein' afraid o' ya which is its own issue Im glad yer bonding wit' Duskkit. Still ya need ta figure out a way ta sit yer punishment, especially since ya already have had so much time ta do so.

Until ya have yer not allowed out o' the camp and thats a huge burden ta the clan goin' inta leafbare. We need all the hunters we can get, especially wit' all the kits. AND ta boot yer barred from becomin' a queen until ya do this an' I know yer interested in becomin' a Ma. Plus it shows ya in a bad light if even if I go super easy on yer punishment ya still cant do it.

Im givin' ya a due date. Yer ta finish yer punishment and play wit' four separate kits, it can be at the same time in a group event or not I dont care, or I will be forced ta punish ya more harshly. Ya got a moon, step up. Cal is doin' wonderfully in windclan really, he's puttin' a ton of effort in an' frankly its disappointin' yer fallin' short."
The tom sighed, upset it'd come to this point given he didnt dislike Wolfcry and didnt like punishing her or having to be so harsh but rules had to be upheld. Wolfcry had acted badly and even if all had ended well now had to make up for it, something she was currently failing at.

"Listen if ya need kits that wont be scared o' ya chase up Snowybreeze's litter. Those little beasts aint scared o' nothin' an' could do wit' burnin' off some energy. Jaggedkit, Frostkit, Seedkit, Cardinalkit, an' Strawberrykit try them if yer desperate but theres really a ton o' kits ta chose from. Just get it done so I can get ya back ta normal duties like the clan needs."

You have until the 28th of november to do a complete roleplay as Wolfcry with 4 separate kits, separate or in a single roleplay. Failure to complete will result in harsher punishments.

Wolfcry looked up at the deputy and nodded. Her ears still flat to her head. "I understand." she didn't have anything more to say but would listen to his instructions neither the less.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
under the willow tree...

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

ASPHODELPATCH
tom - warrior - 39 moons
[ open ]

He didn't bother himself with most things, not really. Asphodelpatch was a common warrior on a comfortable cycle of sleep, patrol, hunt, eat, sleep, repeat. He cared not for the intricacies of friendship, as he knew himself by now and that would just end up with another grown warrior believing he was a bit of a possessive boyfriend. He wasn't anyone's boyfriend, but that wasn't exactly his place to find, now was it? Wait - what was a boyfriend anyway? Caught up with the complexities of words beyond his abilities to understand, he stood as still as ever, deep in thought.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM

Bump Policy: ⛥3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
SparrowPaw
<-||WC|apprentice|Tom||->

||intercting!||

============

Sparrowpaw smiles brightly "I wanna train as soon as possible! Im gonna be a strong warrior!" he mews happily, holding his breath and trying to look bigger than he is and failing, breathing out desperately afterward. "I can't wait to be the best apprentice !" he mews "So do you like training?" he mews before hopping to the next question "what's your favorite thing on the territory?" Then to the third one. "do you have a favorite prey?" he mews rapidly.

DUCKFEATHER
Purrks: None

Oh great StarClan above, what was with all the questions? “Yeah, I’m sure you will be.” she responded. The words the best apprentice rang in her ears. The best apprentice would probably shut up before its mentor clawed its muzzle off. “Yeah…I enjoy training.but I hardly tolerate you. All the questions that were entirely unrelated to anything as well. “Favorite thing on the territory?…my quiet, peaceful nest.Twilight Falls…it’s pretty.” then the next question was fired at her. “Rabbit.” she simply responded.

Ares is the Crown of the Atari. If He is Needed, PM or Mentions Me.
Atari Resources || Placeholder

RowanMane is one of RiverClans Lionhearts, Mention Me if he’s Needed!
Old Today, 03:57 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Wolfcry looked up at the deputy and nodded. Her ears still flat to her head. "I understand." she didn't have anything more to say but would listen to his instructions neither the less.

Crowtooth

Alright it sounded light Wolfcry understood the situation and unlike some cats who tried to fight with Crowtooth like that would change the situation. Seriously, some cats actually tried to argue with the deputy and every time it only made things worse. Wolfcry however was reasonable so accepted things easily enough, and so was dismissed with a nod, encouraging grin and a "I know ya can do this, yer gonna be free soon enough an' then Cal an' ya can have dates on the territory or somethin'." Honestly Crowtooth had no clue about dates himself but that sounded like a thing and now he could move on to his next task of the day, padding away from the molly tail flicking pleasantly.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!