Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:13 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:05 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 05:46 AM
THE MOSS AND WILLOW...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:33 AM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:27 AM

Old October 23rd, 2024, 08:45 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Evergreen Grotto

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire suppressed a eyeroll at the red cats words, unsure why exactly he hadnt let himself express the annoyance he felt at her presence overall. "cool it on the irony smartass" he cut off the outsider rephrasing her earlier sentence to retract the offer of her name in reaction to his words, tone flat and clearly done with the situation.

he gave the outsider another sharp look, cool grey eyes narrowed in thought before stepping "'s long as you dont cause trouble n stay where ya are we dont need ta' be getting into trouble, just shut up n go do yer own stuff instead a' chattin' up my apprentices if yer not intended to join the clan, ight?" deciding to keep an eye on the cat but still get to gathering the herbs they needed, he hoped she would lose interest by the time they were done.

"you two stay close ta' me, we'll look for the herb together" the medicine cat apprentice finally addressed the apprentices, tone shifting from the sharp, critical one he had used on nutmeg to something more akin to reassurance. the change of plans wasnt really what he had been hoping for for this patrol but well enough in his books. he stepped around palepaw who had found a hiding place between his front legs and gently nudged the small tom away from the border.

"lets see if ya can find some marigold or catmint n i can tell ya about it if you want me to hmm?" he changed the subject from the outsider to the reason they were sent on this patrol quickly, throwing a quick glance up to the bits of sky and thereby sun peeking through the canopy above to make a estimate of the amount of time they had wasted already. he really didnt feel like being late for a herb patrol of all things..

[ wow sorry chat this is a mess || i'd put my gathering bit in the next post n they can more or less leave after the post i suppose, up to you guys. @Rose ; @goodacacia ; @Starphobia ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old October 23rd, 2024, 09:59 PM
༻Tell me why it's wrong༺

Status: Working through replies one by one,,, bear with me please LMAO
Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Adorable

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Okay, good. Rookfire's got it. No need for him to intervene. Might even make things worse, actually. The outsider hadn't set a paw in the territory... Yet... So it wasn't that big of a problem. But Silentpaw still had to bite back a snarl. What was it with stubborn outsiders and kittypets nowadays? The apprentice gave a mere nod at Rookfire's words, moving closer to the Medicine Cat Apprentice. He shot the Outsider one last look before turning his attention back to Rookfire, Marigold in his jaws.

{ @Rose - @alec - @goodacacia }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 25th, 2024, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): N/A

"Nope. No irony. 'm just here. I won't move!"

Silvery-gray hues wide, Nutmeg promptly shut her trap as she was told to do so. Whoops. Okay, no making the walking-talking grump angry. Nutmeg was sooooo good at the quiet game. Soooo good. She could not say anything for ages! See! She was so good at it! She was super duper awesome at shutting up-- butshehadsomanythingstosay! The words were piling up in her brain one after another, over and over and over again until Nutmeg was practically vibrating in place, feeling like a dam about to burst.

Bubble in her mouth. She could do this. Nutmeg looked more pained that anything, trying not to make a sound as she stared at the three cats across the border, bushy tail wagging back and forth behind her, the movements almost agitated. Being quiet was so hard. She was going to hyperventilate.

So.
many.
unsaid.
words.

So many questions, too.

Like... what was a herb? And what in Nora's name were they doing? Picking flowers? Were they vegetarian? Like those bunny-rabbits Nutmeg had seen? Oh! That was lovely! ...She supposed. Though Nutmeg much preferred actual food. As in, prey.

But look, Nutmeg had found out the tall grumpy cat had a soft spot! Flowers! See, nobody was actually scary. Her ears perked, gaze flitting around at the grass near her. Yay! She could pick flowers for them too. The outsider plopped down on her rump, busying herself with looking for anything that looked less... weed-y than the grass around her.

[ @goodacacia - Palepaw / @alec - Rookfire / @Starphobia - Silentpaw | You guys are free to skip over me because I'm not sure when this patrol is due for you guys and I don't want to delay you. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

She only hesitated for a moment. Then she jumped into action following her clanmates into the den. Movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Turning she came face to face with a rat. It sent shivers down her spine. With a pounce and a quick bite, the light faded from its eyes. It tasted horrid, so she didn't try to linger on it long. After finishing off the rat she turned to start destroying some of their nests.

@Aroogi @Omari @idia @Morrigan
Old Today, 03:23 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
with no further interruptions by the outsider, rookfire took a few steps to the side and away from the two apprentices in order to fetch some of the horsetail he had seen peeking out from between reeds surroundings a small body of water.. more of a puddle if he was being serious. but that didnt really matter. the strong brownish base of the horsetail was easy to snap in half in theory, trying to get it in one piece and without splintering parts that would cause the herb to go back quicker was a bit harder and rookfire stood in the midst of a bunch of reeds for a moment before aggressively sneezing twice (who could blame im with all the flimsy plants around) and finally managing to seperate two of the stalks without leaving the herb injured.

the medicine cat apprentice finally returned to where he had left the children with his horsetail, briefly taking the time to shake little bits of filament out of his dark pelt and throwing another glance at the outsider, before continuing to pad away from them. "looks like some marigold over there hmm?" rookfire suggested with a nod in the direction of the slowly browning ruffled flowers ahead of them, hesitant to reveal and information at this point in time, not with the outsider still so close behind them. green stalks with tail like little off shoots slowly shifting in the wind, cool grey eyes immediately caught on, even if the plant, to the unschooled eye, may look like any other reed one may use for building rather than treatment.

"i'll be right back, 'see more horsetail" the medic excused himself before trotting over to where he had spotted the horsetail, deciding to gather more than one or two this time, there werent that many of this herb around here and he wanted to restock a bit before leaf bare. though he still had to figure out a way to potentially dry and then later revitalise horsetail in order to be able to use it for longer, they would have enough use for it either way.

[ @goodacacia ; @Starphobia ; @Rose ? ]
[ rolls for horsetail: 14, 8, 16, 17, 10, 19, 16, 11: 7x horsetail ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder