Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:57 AM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by alec
Today 03:36 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:23 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:15 AM

Old October 26th, 2024, 06:57 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

She sighed residing in the clearing, She is not one to rest when it comes to clan duties but she has very little right now besides training her apprentice. She has grown a tad tired, so she's taking a momentary rest in the clearing. softly purring to herself "Just a small rest." She yawns as she speaks to herself. Her light grey paws dig into the ground only a tad as her brain wanders, Has she been helpful enough to the clan? I mean sure she helped find their new territory but since her patrol mess up she hasn't been put on another. Is she not doing enough? And the gathering..Oh, there's a lot that is going through her brain. She sighed shaking her head to silence her thoughts before humming so very gently to calm her own nerves.
Lightningpaw

Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
♡I fell more in love w/him♡

Bump Policy: ✮2-3 day's✮

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
『 Patchkit 』
⚝ RC Kit ⚝ Pangender ⚝ 3 Moons Old
Long calico fur with striking green eyes
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Patchkit sat in the clearing, twitching his tail. They looked around feeling hungry and quickly went to the fresh-kill pile, taking a small mouse before sitting back in his original spot. He placed it down at his paws staring at it for a moment before backing away slightly, crouching down and pouncing on it, digging his teeth into it. Well that was one way to eat wasn't it?

[Open]

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Rouge) ♡ Moon (Rouge) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ [ opeenn to how many kitties r interested worm doesnt mind teaching a few apps how to hunt too if need-be ]

.. right. this fresh-kill pile physically hurt wormbite's soul. there weren't even scraps. empty. (.. at least he figured so if the lack of scent meant anything. ) truth of the matter, he reckon riverclan was simply waiting on patrols to come back but .. well it gave the oriental something to do. suppose he might as well see if anyone wanted to come along. he was sure there was at least an apprentice waiting for the chance to get out of camp, per the right of passage of apprenticehood.

he walked towards the center of the clearing, clearing his throat lowly. "going hunting! if anyone wishes to accompany me, come here. does not matter if you know how to hunt, i will teach you if need-be, " he called out and then sat down, waiting patiently.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ [ opeenn to how many kitties r interested worm doesnt mind teaching a few apps how to hunt too if need-be ]

.. right. this fresh-kill pile physically hurt wormbite's soul. there weren't even scraps. empty. (.. at least he figured so if the lack of scent meant anything. ) truth of the matter, he reckon riverclan was simply waiting on patrols to come back but .. well it gave the oriental something to do. suppose he might as well see if anyone wanted to come along. he was sure there was at least an apprentice waiting for the chance to get out of camp, per the right of passage of apprenticehood.

he walked towards the center of the clearing, clearing his throat lowly. "going hunting! if anyone wishes to accompany me, come here. does not matter if you know how to hunt, i will teach you if need-be, " he called out and then sat down, waiting patiently.

┏━ - - - ━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━ - - - ━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him | 9 moons | Riverclan apprentice
“If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone”
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|{Word count: 63 / 200 }|
┗━ - - - ━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━ - - - ━┛
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw didn't need much convincing, the simple invitation for a hunting trip had him on his paws almost immediately. It took him a moment to locate the warrior who had called for cats to join them and when his eyes finally landed on wormbite he stood a bit taller. He didn't know the warrior that we'll, but anyone as heavily scarred as this tom definitely had enough experience to be respected. Aspenpaw took a moment to atleast neaten his fur slightly, so it wasn't spiked horrendously, before making his way over to the dark tom.

"I don't need to be taught, I know how to hunt pretty well already" he spoke, flicking his tail in greeting as he sat down next to the older warrior. Amber eyes briefly scanning to the older toms scars and wondering whether he would look like that one day. He hoped so! It looked sick.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw didn't really know how to hunt. It wasn't a secret though it wasn't really expected either? She just knew she needed to get some hunting done or else she'd be left without knowing how to get her own food, and Marigoldpaw didn't really like being hungry. At the sound of Wormbite's voice (ooo, pretty cool name), the thin she-cat trotted over, glancing over to her friend Aspenpaw and giving him a warm smile.

"Uhm, Wormbite, yes? I'd uh love to accompany you all." She had to straighten up a bit to look the tom head on (she was a weeee bit shorter than average, but she was growing regardless), but her hazle eyes shown brightly.

Aside from all the blood and stuff, hunting seemed relatively easy. She was a bit bigger now, and certainly more faster, so she wouldn't mind chasing a few things around to eventually catch them. She took a seat next to her fellow clanmate, leaning on him slightly. "Master hunter over here, huh?" The apprentice smiled wistfully before turning her head to fully face Aspenpaw. "How've you, uh been? Excited?"

Tags:
@burntToast // Aspenpaw

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

BlueberryFrost
Header by @/Dolomedes
“Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?”
She/her| 29 moons| RiverClan warrior

BlueberryFrost sat in the Clearing full of thoughts. She had recently met Seabreeze. He seemed nice. She was a bit bored, looking for an interaction. [OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
29 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T2-Inactive
LionHeart

----------------------

Sitting in camp doing absolutely nothing was starting to get a little... boring?
Thing is, Caveclaw doesn't really get bored.
Maybe, to some cats, she can come off as always bored, but not really, honestly.
It's not that she's constantly 'entertained' by something, it's just she's never, how do you explain this, felt it.
That's the way to describe it.

But now, she definitely feels it.
Being cooped up in camp for a moon does that.
Her leg should be healed soon, right?
She's not limping as much, it should be getting better.
They'd promised not to push themself, so they'll just have to go in for a checkup soon.

What to do now?
Watch kits? Definitely not. She doesn't really do that unless she has a shift to watch the nursery, which she doesn't at the moment.
And kits aren't her favorite.
Eat? No, not hungry.
Maybe have a conversation? Hm, possibly.

Who knew just sitting around would be so exhausting.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Larkwing
~<>~
28 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Unrest. That was the one word she could use that would best describe her current state since her mishap a moon ago. Both in mind and in body... the reason for the latter being obvious as the slim warrior limped around the clearing. She hadn't exactly been told to, but lately she'd been increasing how much she was walking. Doctor's orders? No. But nothing wrong with pushing yourself! Even if... there were reasons she maybe shouldn't.

Part of her predicament is also forcing her in camp, something she'd been inclined to actively avoid before this so that she wouldn't run into any cats who maybe dislike her. Now that she can't do that, Larkwing finds that her anxiety is gnawing at healing bones and she should probably mingle with her Clan. She tries not to think of it still as her Clan, that prey had already long rotted.

Strange how she never used to be this nervous to approach another cat.

"How- how are you, Lilyglide? Everything, uh, business as usual?" Former leader greets as she limps over, still putting very little pressure onto her leg with the mending bones. She casts a self conscious glance to her own figure, hoping the change there isn't noticeable enough to warrant questions.

[ @RainFall Wonders ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 01:05 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
28 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Unrest. That was the one word she could use that would best describe her current state since her mishap a moon ago. Both in mind and in body... the reason for the latter being obvious as the slim warrior limped around the clearing. She hadn't exactly been told to, but lately she'd been increasing how much she was walking. Doctor's orders? No. But nothing wrong with pushing yourself! Even if... there were reasons she maybe shouldn't.

Part of her predicament is also forcing her in camp, something she'd been inclined to actively avoid before this so that she wouldn't run into any cats who maybe dislike her. Now that she can't do that, Larkwing finds that her anxiety is gnawing at healing bones and she should probably mingle with her Clan. She tries not to think of it still as her Clan, that prey had already long rotted.

Strange how she never used to be this nervous to approach another cat.

"How- how are you, Lilyglide? Everything, uh, business as usual?" Former leader greets as she limps over, still putting very little pressure onto her leg with the mending bones. She casts a self conscious glance to her own figure, hoping the change there isn't noticeable enough to warrant questions.

[ @RainFall Wonders ]

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
interacting!

============

she tensed up looking up as her name was called, but she was in her own head before she heard her name being mentioned. Oh? someone was talking to her, and she paused for a moment before nodding "Y-yeah! Business as usual." She spoke with a nod to Larkwing "How have you been, Larkwing?" She did notice the change but didn't mention it. She felt it did not need to be mentioned. I mean why should she mention it?
Lightningpaw