Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by squidz
Today 11:24 AM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:24 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:21 AM
Smothered in its Cradle...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:20 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:19 AM

Old October 23rd, 2024, 06:54 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Olivekit - ThunderClan kit (5 moons)

She glanced back up at Mudhound, her icey blue eye catching the light, while her amber one reflected it. Her pelt softened at the end of the story. She loved a good story. "Mudhound, do you believe StarClan will, or can, save us?" she asked. She had been doubting lately, because of her clan's present state. 'But' she though, Bumblestar is a strong and capable leader. I know she will lead us through this.' She purred at that thought. Bumblestar... she wanted to be just like Bumblestar. If she hadn't already had so many apprentices, she hoped she would apprentice her. Alas, but no. She could live with that. She would be able to learn from her as an eager apprentice would from a cat who isn't her mentor. But her next choice would be Mudhound. Or Wolfpaw if he would have another. 'Darn, those cats with the higher rank positions, and access to StarClan. How I would love to be one...' She shook the thought from her head, knowing it would never happen. But it was fun to imagine. She curled her body up against that of Mantiskit, hoping to steady her continuously shaking body. "Will you tell us another story. Please" she begged Mudhound. They had the best stories. "Do you have one about Bumblestar being... well... Bumblestar?" she mewed. She licked Mantiskit on the bridge between her ears as she waited for Mudhound's answer.

Mentions (With this particular entry, Wolfpaw and Bumblestar are thought off, so just disregard the mention)
Mudhound - @Rani
Wolfpaw - @Beaan
Bumblestar - @dino.
Mantiskit - @Spooky_Blossom
Old October 24th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Looks like a lotta cats wanted a story it seemed! Pinepaw had joined where Cinderkit had snubbed the idea, no big issue Mudhound had a plentiful audience already. Hollowpaw was evesdropping, a smart move but Olivekit had questions. "Being a great leader is a wonderful ambition Olivekit! I know Bumble-sis wants to stay leader for a long time but to make sure thunderclan stays strong having honorable cats available is great!"

It seems Mudhound attempt to calm the kits by telling about an illness without a cure and an associated starclan quest and rat bites being healed had kinda backfired though and now there was worried kits. "Dont you worry Quackkit and Olivekit! It may seem hard now but things will get better. Quackkit as you'll see in the story theres lotsa herbs that help rat bites and Hollowpaw will get some soon to heal my paw~

And Olivekit just relax, starclan has not abandoned us, they would never! They even sent a prophecy to our medicine cats and Lavendersong, Brackenclaw, and Raggedear are on a quest right now to get the cure! We wont die we just need to hang on until theyre back and Im sure its gonna be soon." Kits were prone to overblowing things so it wasnt a huge issue but the tripod made a mental note to teach Olivekit patience especially given the kit seemed so.....

Honestly there wasnt a good word but the kit just assumed that the story was over because she had to wait a couple of seconds which it very much was not. It marked a need to learn to wait and slow down.

"Im not done with my current story kiddo, please be patient and maybe later after a nap.

So, picking up where I left off, after a hard journey Sweetblossom arrived at the starcave, guided by the glowing light of the moon, and pressed her nose against it as is tradition. When she opened her eyes again however, she was not in the cave anymore but the starry plains of starclan itself, surrounded by four cats.

One was a large scarred warrior, fur just greying with age but dead before he'd reached elder. One was a queen, kindly with her lost kittens running around her paws. One was a little apprentice, fidgeting and eager to help. Last there was a wizened elder, frowning grumpily.
They greeted Sweetblossom kindly, and explained that starclan approved of the idea of a dedicated cat to heal, but were unsure of her being that cat, each holding their own opinions on who was best suited. All agreed however that there was a solution, a trial for the she cat that should she pass would gain both their approval and the herbal knowledge to heal her injured clanmates.

Two trials were easily done.

The apprentice explained that he'd died to a flood of rats on a patrol with his friend and his mentor. They'd strayed too close to the twoleg places where rats dwell and only his friend had survived the attack, and had later been healed by the very herb Sweetblossom sought. The apprentices mentor however was wracked with guilt, even in death and refused to leave his den in starclans camp, thinking he failed his apprentice. The apprentice didnt agree but couldnt convince him, so tasked Sweetblossom to sooth his guilt, as a good and kind healer should be able to do, and she'd gain approval from this starclan apprentice.

So she did, finding the mentor and sitting with him for what felt like days, talking him through his guilt. She explained that he could not have predicted the attack, that he did manage to save one of the apprentices, and that his own apprentice held no grudge. In the end they emerged into starry light feeling better and happier and she was told of the herb she'd need for rat bite infections:
Burdock. A thistle plant with broader and less spiky leaves then the normal thistle burdocks roots once dug up, chewed and applied to a infected wound gets rid of the infection like marigold prevents it! Beware though, it really numbs your mouth and anything the juices touch, I once saw Springlight numb her tongue on some so bad she couldnt talk! Perfect for dirty rat bite wounds though~

Her next trial was that of the elders, and his was less of a trial and more of a lesson. This wise elder taught Sweetblossom of prophecies and signs, something she'd need as medicine cat, of how to divine starclans will and the future, as well as advise the clan leader on things of the afterlife.

Once done the elder explained he'd died of a strange illness that rarely pops up but sometimes does. Its not like our current illness but its pretty bad and has but one cure. A rose that looks like the sunset, aptly named sunset roses that once eaten cures the illness.

She had two trials done now, but the harder two had yet to be completed~"

Honestly, if nothing else was a sign to the older cats that this was but a kit tale and not true the sunset rose part was a dead giveaway. The snow fever that'd plagued windclan not long ago had been completely knew and unknown to the other clans and their medicine cat had in fact discovered the cure, it wasnt some old knowledge passed down from the stars at all. Buuuuut it was a fun story for the kits with some real herbal knowledge passed on, and while the kits were distracted Pinepaw and Hollowpaw were beckoned over to hear of the frankly horrible symptoms of the illness it cured.

(Muddy explained this symptoms of this illness, treated by sunset roses in whispers to pinepaw and hollowpaw to not freak out the kits but so they knew)
@Neptune. @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @otter @Spooky Minku

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; October 24th, 2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old October 24th, 2024, 09:15 PM
mucho amor para Seonghwa <33

Status: Spanish is my first language so I speak small bits of Spanish sometimes <3
Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Looks like a lotta cats wanted a story it seemed! Pinepaw had joined where Cinderkit had snubbed the idea, no big issue Mudhound had a plentiful audience already. Hollowpaw was evesdropping, a smart move but Olivekit had questions. "Being a great leader is a wonderful ambition Olivekit! I know Bumble-sis wants to stay leader for a long time but to make sure thunderclan stays strong having honorable cats available is great!"

It seems Mudhound attempt to calm the kits by telling about an illness without a cure and an associated starclan quest and rat bites being healed had kinda backfired though and now there was worried kits. "Dont you worry Quackkit and Olivekit! It may seem hard now but things will get better. Quackkit as you'll see in the story theres lotsa herbs that help rat bites and Hollowpaw will get some soon to heal my paw~

And Olivekit just relax, starclan has not abandoned us, they would never! They even sent a prophecy to our medicine cats and Lavendersong, Brackenclaw, and Raggedear are on a quest right now to get the cure! We wont die we just need to hang on until theyre back and Im sure its gonna be soon." Kits were prone to overblowing things so it wasnt a huge issue but the tripod made a mental note to teach Olivekit patience especially given the kit seemed so.....

Honestly there wasnt a good word but the kit just assumed that the story was over because she had to wait a couple of seconds which it very much was not. It marked a need to learn to wait and slow down.

"Im not done with my current story kiddo, please be patient and maybe later after a nap.

So, picking up where I left off, after a hard journey Sweetblossom arrived at the starcave, guided by the glowing light of the moon, and pressed her nose against it as is tradition. When she opened her eyes again however, she was not in the cave anymore but the starry plains of starclan itself, surrounded by four cats.

One was a large scarred warrior, fur just greying with age but dead before he'd reached elder. One was a queen, kindly with her lost kittens running around her paws. One was a little apprentice, fidgeting and eager to help. Last there was a wizened elder, frowning grumpily.
They greeted Sweetblossom kindly, and explained that starclan approved of the idea of a dedicated cat to heal, but were unsure of her being that cat, each holding their own opinions on who was best suited. All agreed however that there was a solution, a trial for the she cat that should she pass would gain both their approval and the herbal knowledge to heal her injured clanmates.

Two trials were easily done.

The apprentice explained that he'd died to a flood of rats on a patrol with his friend and his mentor. They'd strayed too close to the twoleg places where rats dwell and only his friend had survived the attack, and had later been healed by the very herb Sweetblossom sought. The apprentices mentor however was wracked with guilt, even in death and refused to leave his den in starclans camp, thinking he failed his apprentice. The apprentice didnt agree but couldnt convince him, so tasked Sweetblossom to sooth his guilt, as a good and kind healer should be able to do, and she'd gain approval from this starclan apprentice.

So she did, finding the mentor and sitting with him for what felt like days, talking him through his guilt. She explained that he could not have predicted the attack, that he did manage to save one of the apprentices, and that his own apprentice held no grudge. In the end they emerged into starry light feeling better and happier and she was told of the herb she'd need for rat bite infections:
Burdock. A thistle plant with broader and less spiky leaves then the normal thistle burdocks roots once dug up, chewed and applied to a infected wound gets rid of the infection like marigold prevents it! Beware though, it really numbs your mouth and anything the juices touch, I once saw Springlight numb her tongue on some so bad she couldnt talk! Perfect for dirty rat bite wounds though~

Her next trial was that of the elders, and his was less of a trial and more of a lesson. This wise elder taught Sweetblossom of prophecies and signs, something she'd need as medicine cat, of how to divine starclans will and the future, as well as advise the clan leader on things of the afterlife.

Once done the elder explained he'd died of a strange illness that rarely pops up but sometimes does. Its not like our current illness but its pretty bad and has but one cure. A rose that looks like the sunset, aptly named sunset roses that once eaten cures the illness.

She had two trials done now, but the harder two had yet to be completed~"

Honestly, if nothing else was a sign to the older cats that this was but a kit tale and not true the sunset rose part was a dead giveaway. The snow fever that'd plagued windclan not long ago had been completely knew and unknown to the other clans and their medicine cat had in fact discovered the cure, it wasnt some old knowledge passed down from the stars at all. Buuuuut it was a fun story for the kits with some real herbal knowledge passed on, and while the kits were distracted Pinepaw and Hollowpaw were beckoned over to hear of the frankly horrible symptoms of the illness it cured.

(Muddy explained this symptoms of this illness, treated by sunset roses in whispers to pinepaw and hollowpaw to not freak out the kits but so they knew)
@Neptune. @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @otter @Spooky Minku
While Weepingwillow was there and watching the kits, she listened in on the story. Explaing in soft whispers to any questions Cinderkit asked. Cinderkit looked up to Mudhound, she was sitting near his tail, but not touching him or her mother. Small grey pelt matching her mothers

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old October 24th, 2024, 10:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@kittycatburmise ; @Neptune.

The deputy made his way back into the camp, the sickly apprentice tossed hover his shoulders. As he shouldered his way in, he noticed quite the crowd surrounding Mudhound. The yapper found his calling in storytelling. That's very nice. He'd take it over him being in the spotlight any day, truthfully.

"Hey Hollowpaw!" he called, doing his best to come off as somewhat discrete. He didn't want to shatter whatever Mudhound was building. Maybe something to ease the minds of the kits and apprentices. He hadn't seen a sickness this awful in....well. He can't remember, honestly. So silently he slunk forwards, crouching slightly so the tom could take a gander at the currently passed out apprentice.

"She's sick. I'm sure you can tell. But she passed out on a patrol I had for the main camp...lettin ya know you have another patient." he stated in a hushed tone.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old October 24th, 2024, 11:46 PM
Olivekit

She blushed. She really needed to start listening more. She was embarrassing herself. Come one! StarClan abandoning them?!? That was crazy!

She settled down to hear the rest of the story. Her eyes widened with every paragraph. "Wow" she said when they had finished. "That is so cool!" She hoped that everything would be OK. Her body was shivering with anticipation when Mudhound stopped. 'That's it?!? Continue...continue...continue' She would wait impatiently, her body curled around Mantiskit, until he started again.

Mentions
Mudhound - @Rani
Old October 25th, 2024, 06:20 AM
Stares (•-•)

Status: Brain no braining. Always making replies when tired for some reason
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Confused

══════════════
Quackkit
THc kit. She/Her. 4 Moons
Sticky Pads

[ @Rani ]
══════════════
Herbs to heal rat bites? N' a lotta them! "I wanna knoooow" what about herbs to heal getting eaten by rats? Bet there's none of that here!!!!!!! Those evil rats!!! Evil!! Surely on Quackkit's no-friend-list! But there was ANOTHER part of the story that got Quackkit curious. No wait two; but the first one; a trial. A trial??? "so if I wanna new rank I have to go through a trial?" sounds so tiresome. And this is Quackkit we're talking about. First ya' gotta cheer up a sad dead guy who's apprentice was killed by rats. "evil rats.." Burdock? Thistle??????? "What's a thistle??" broad and less spiky leaves?? What IS a thistle and why do they need porcupine leaves?? Chewed and applied to wounds to prevent infection "Mudhound needs Burdock!" it's like a marigold.. But what's a marigold? Yellow plant of sorts....

mysterious mysterious illness.. Like the one she's having! Sunset rose! It's a rose...that looks like a sunset...... "huh??"
Old October 25th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

"Cool! I wanna be a me-di-cine cat!" Mantiskit squealed. She snuggled closer to olivekit. Olive reminded her of her siblings. Speaking of her siblings- OH NO! NONONONONO!!! What if they were apprenticed before her? "SPIDERDAD!! Did- did all my siblings get apprenticed already?" She worriedly asked her 'dad'. "A-and what if they became warriors before me?!" The sick kit gasped. No no no. That couldn't be possible, could it? @Rani @Starfall @olive-shine
Old October 26th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Olivekit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
"Cool! I wanna be a me-di-cine cat!" Mantiskit squealed. She snuggled closer to olivekit. Olive reminded her of her siblings. Speaking of her siblings- OH NO! NONONONONO!!! What if they were apprenticed before her? "SPIDERDAD!! Did- did all my siblings get apprenticed already?" She worriedly asked her 'dad'. "A-and what if they became warriors before me?!" The sick kit gasped. No no no. That couldn't be possible, could it? @Rani @Starfall @olive-shine

She purred. But she still felt worried as she said "I doubt that we will be here much longer than a moon." Then she paused. "Who is Spider Dad" she asked Mantiskit. "Is that your dad?"

Mentions
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
99/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

The story continues, and Hollowpaw's ear twitches to listen as Mudhound speaks of the rat bite. It's important right now that he listens, considering this will be the herb he needs in order to take care of the currently injured. Burdock... a nettle like plant... chew the roots and spit the juice on the bites but be mindful of how numb it might make your tongue. Okay. So he needs some of that herb like... right now.

And then he describes another illness, one cured by sunset roses. Hollowpaw has never heard of it, and he doesn't really question the way Mudhound describes the knowledge passing along, it doesn't matter to him if it was ancient or recent.

He's considering who the hell he's supposed to ask to go collect burdock when everyone's sick when, luckily, Spiderthroat comes along and carries with him a new sick cat. Great. Another soul Hollowpaw can't. Help. But his decoy mentor could help.

"Great," he says, voice dripping in sarcasm, and then, "hey, d'you know what burdock looks like? We're gonna need some."

[ @Starfall ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests