Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:26 PM
Witherpaw Finder (MENTOR!)
by Eidolon
Last post by Eidolon
Today 12:25 PM
look ma, no hands in...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:57 AM
[ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [...
by anika
Last post by anika
Today 11:40 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:40 AM

Old October 22nd, 2024, 11:27 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Morning Dew, Sun Set Song

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 23
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

How were the herb stores? Seabreeze was sitting outside and it was turning to be the later hours. The sun was sure to set soon, bathing the camp in a limited moonlight. He was more than aware that the prey that the clan had was dwindling a little bit as it usually always did as the season bleeds from bountiful to scarcity. That was just the way of the world. Despite the struggles it tends to bring, leaf bare wasn’t his least favorite season, it had a different sort of quiet to it which only existed during the dawns and dusks over the snowy world.

Prey was starting to be difficult, and it was soon that herbs would follow. It was actually very likely that the herbs that the clan relies on have started to freeze and die of frost and if they haven’t then they would soon. So rather than going out for yet another hunting patrol, the blue grey tom decided that he may as well put the herbal knowledge he has to use to collect what he could so that Cobwebfern and Berryshine could prepare them for keeping. Is it possible that there’s a way to preserve herbs for longer?

Seabreeze sighed, and stood up, though before he left something caught his eye and he turned to spot the very same medicine cat apprentice he was just thinking of a moment before. Well, no one better to ask to join him. He remembers that once upon a dream, they have spoken and maybe could’ve been considered friendly. Though they were nothing but strangers now. At least, that’s how Seabreeze saw their relationship. Seabreeze didn’t really know anyone in this clan that could be considered a friend to him after Mudsmoke’s passing.

Cobwebfern,” He padded towards the feline as he spoke and stopped a tail length or so away, “I was planning to go out and collect some herbs that the frost might start catching for your stores, I know it's starting to get late but I was wondering if you wanna come with?
[ @finley !! - Cobwebfern ]
[ Hopefully this is fine? ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old October 26th, 2024, 04:33 PM
literally evan kelmp

Bump Policy: please do not bump into me [ 48 hours ]

Default Re: Morning Dew, Sun Set Song

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 22 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @Dolomedes ; seab! sorry this is so short motivation went poof

seabreeze looked.. less than great. that was the first thought that flashed through cobwebfern's mind when the ex-lionheart padded up to her. she paused in her sorting of riverclan's measly, almost scarily scarce herb stores, regarding the other with curiosity. ' you caught me at a good time then! ' she purred, involuntarily shivering in the cold. she was still recovering from the moons of not eating she had withstood in the time she was gone, so she was still a bit skin-and-bones. ' let's go before it gets too dark. we need a lot of stuff, so i'll bring a couple leaves to hold herbs in. ' she padded out of the den, eyeing seabreeze to make sure he followed.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old October 26th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior| Moons: 23 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“No one is coming to save you.
Get up.”

TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

Seabreeze remembered when he had spoken of his worries for Cobwebfern with Marigoldleap... now that he thought of the name, he wonders where that feline had gone. It had been some time since he's seen her. Perhaps she up and left or something. Though the point was even Seabreeze wasn't blind of how much she has changed over the moons. Much different from the cat that Seabreeze was concerned and worried about, though he did eye the way her fur seemed to cling far too closely to her ribs. Though he was one to talk with his inability to take care of himself had led him to have his own ribs showing through his pelt. Maybe he could take care of himself through taking care of Cobwebfern if she allowed some stranger to do so.

"Happy to hear it, it's been awhile. I know this is strange coming from me, but I'm happy that you're our medicine cat apprentice, there's no one else I would trust as much as you." Well that was enough of that, the former Lionheart offered a small, and slightly awkward smile as he started to turn towards the exit of the camp after the other cat as she walked out of her den, finding himself padding at her side, though he was too awkward to really look towards them. "I was hoping to go to the range even though technically they aren't ours anymore, but that trek is a bit too long for our purposes tonight. Is there anything in particular we should be on the look out for?" He offered.
[ @finley !! - Cobwebfern ]
[ No worries! Don't feel any rush with this! Take as long as you need <333 /gen ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
literally evan kelmp

Bump Policy: please do not bump into me [ 48 hours ]

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 22 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @Dolomedes ; you're the best <3

cobwebfern smiled softly at seabreeze, the presense of the other cat somehow calming her constant nerves just a little bit. for some reason, sea was very calming, what could she say. the tips of her ears warmed at the ex-lionheart's compliment. ' thank you, seabreeze, i really appreciate it. to be honest, it's been.. stressful, but definitely less stressful than when i was standing in for medicine cat. at least now i have berryshine. last time.. i did it alone. ' she didn't mention mi-rookfire, now, the resentment and anger about the ex-riverclanner still a pit in her stomach.

she tapped her tail on the other's flank softly in thanks, following him out of the camp and into the woods. ' hmm. our herb stores are pretty low, ' cobwebfern said absentmindedly, quickly running over everything they had in stock. ' i guess.. anything we're desperately in need of. like stuff that's essential.. just in case. ' the apprentice didn't always have that sense of security that some of the others in the clan did, always poised and prepared for any sort of attack.

the paranoia had definitely started directly after the 3v1, jumpiness and fear being her top two traits. cobwebfern's claws dug into the ground and her fur fluffed up whenever there was a loud noise, whenever someone shouted, whenever two kits were fighting. it reminded her scarily of every battle she had been caught up in the middle of, reminded her of her father when anyone screamed or yelled.

she shook her head subconciously, then inhaled and exhaled. ' right. let's get going! do you mind guiding? it's.. not been easy for me to see, always, since birchpaw and my eye. '

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3