Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 08:14 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 08:11 AM
We gettin' in the RC...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:10 AM
as the tide changes, so...
Last post by Dark
Today 08:09 AM
[ p ] Crowpaw´s Training [...
by anika
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:50 AM

Old October 21st, 2024, 06:39 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit event ( semi-open to others ) ]

Raccoonkit scrambled over to join the game after overhearing while collecting leaves. She let go of the two big leaves immediately. "I WANNA BE IN MOONCLAN!!"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 21st, 2024, 07:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Windclan Kit | She/Her

Hmpf Skykit was totally stupid, annoying, dumb and rude too! No wonder she had to beg for cats, Rainkit was gonna smack her. "I know what nicknames are! And youre no leader your a lame dummy, that why no one wants on your team. Your a bad leader so they dont like you." The idea of her and Coldkit being split up made the mollies ears pin and fur spike, spitting childishly as she declared "Me and sissy are together! Split us up and we leave you JERK! Or I get my brothers and sisters and we make or own clan to go to war with yours, we're better and will win! We got leaders blood!" The last part was kinda a hollow threat, Rainkit had no clue if her siblings would all listen to her to team up against Skykit but if they did listen their numbers were certainly enough to form their own group.

"Leopardsong is head queen stupid." Rainkit rolled her eyes, seemingly bored with having to explain such a simple fact. "She cares for all kits and cus Mama-star is busy LEADING she cares for us a lot, are you blind deaf and dumb?" Because being blind wasnt bad, Coldkit was blind and cool but all three would make a stupid useless cat. Like Skykit. "How have you not seen?" It really was crazy, Leopardsong nursed Twilightstars litter frequently and cared for them when the leader was often occupied by duties.

"Patchkit-er Pump-kin-star we with you. We can be twin med-i-cine cats and use plants to fix cats, I saw Lite-ing-storm do it before! And Coldnight and me Raindance are super smart plus I dont wanna get my fur messy fighting."
Now that Rainkit had a good 'leader' in her sights she was ignoring Skykit, not willing to be annoyed by her more.

@Estelle @Dolomedes @Spooky_Blossom

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 22nd, 2024, 08:33 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Skykit stuck her tongue out. "I'm not a dummy! And people just don't want to be in moonclan because of how amazing PumpkinStar is! If I weren't a leader I would join pumpkin." She growled. Your a bad leader so they dont like you "I'm not a bad leader! Stop bein' mean." Rainkit was such a meany! "Fine! You and your sister can be together! Like I would want you in moonclan." She rolled her eyes at the kit. She would rather have coldkit, but then rainkit would want to join. "My mama is not stupid! I hate you so much!" Skykit about lunged forward onto Rainkit but held back. @Rani (lolllllll I love Rainkit)
Old October 22nd, 2024, 05:25 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

As this was the third time she'd heard her name squeaked out of a kitten's maw, Leopardsong stretched and padded out of the nursery. Oh, well that explained why the nursery was so quiet today. It seemed like the kits had all gathered together to play a game. The forever queen only caught the tail end of what she assumed was a game of clans, since Skykit was whining to Rainkit about something or other.

The she-cat got comfortable and wrapped her tail around her paws. Leopardsong figured it'd probably be best to sit and watch them considering there was already a bit of fighting starting outside of their game. Skykit has always been the most spirited of her kits, but she had nothing on Twilightstar's litter.

Compared to the WindClan leader's thirteen, Leopardsong considered her kits well-behaved. Not to say that Twilightstar's kits were bad or anything like that, but they could be a lot to deal with. She swore they'd be fighting someone else if they weren't fighting each other. She wasn't sure if it was because they were the kits of a leader or what, but the clans had better watch out when they reached apprentice age. They were going to sweep through like tornados.

"Skykit and Rainkit. If you two can't play nice with each other you'll have to come and sit with me."Leopardsong warned the two with a soft yawn. Leopardsong has noticed an increase in kitten fighting lately. It had been Jaggedkit, Cedarkit, and Frostkit, and then Frostkit and Coyotekit with Jaggedkit breaking it up, and considering how testy Skykit looked, Leopardsong would rather avoid dealing with a fight between her kits and the ones she was fostering. It would be great if everyone could get along.
@Rani [Rainkit] @Spooky_Blossom [Skykit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 22nd, 2024, 08:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Coldkit
[ 1 moon | She / Her | Wc kit ]

She wanted to be liked, really. But this argument was not what Coldkit had hoped for; she had thought, with Rainkit present, she would be included into a regular kit game rather than be intentionally or unintentionally side-lined. But right now it looked like she was getting put on the sidelines again! Rainkit, vocal as she was, was vividly arguing with Skykit who seemed to barely understand half of what she was being told despite, presumably, being older, and naturally Rainkit had a bad reaction to Skykit’s lack of awareness.

At least she advocated for them being kept together, still, Coldkit didn’t want to end up with a group of kits she hardly knew… Even if leaving seemed a bit extreme. Coldkit just wanted to play a game for once! Huff, she supposed she could compromise making a clan with her siblings, most of them were nice. Even if it meant dealing with Coyotekit and Moorkit, maybe it’ll give her an excuse to not heal them. Yeah. If they were mean to her she simply won’t heal them! Take that! They can deal with… With whatever ouchies cause on their own. She pouted, visibly, as these thoughts ran through her mind.

Visible within the convered clench of her paws, Coldkit did not take in kind Rainkit’s comment on ‘deaf, blind and dumb’ (rude much, she was right here, you know?), not to mention, Skykit rejecting them eventually. Come on, she was never going to be included in a game at this rate. She cared about her sister, but right now she would glare at her if she could, but… Well. Head hanging low when Rainkit finally decided to call her retreat, Coldkit moved to (try) to lean up against the littermate for guidance, only to stumble and fall straight to the ground when her shoulder was met with nothing but air, Skykit’s hateful screaming in the background.

...Coldkit wanted the ground to swallow her up already. She scrambled up, wobbling a little as she found her footing and called,
“Rainkit?”
Only for her voice to overlap with another familiar, deeper, and more mature one. Her ears flicked, staying motionless in place before any previous irritation simmering down to nothing at all, and the polite-looking kitten went to silently sit in place, head turned downwards, as if nothing had happened. There goes her chance at playing clan.

[ @Rani @/Spooky_Blossom @/Moonraven ]

Old October 22nd, 2024, 09:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Post Count: 25/10

Her paws were unwilling. But her roleplayer was forcing this upon her. To Strawberrykit, the excuse for heeding this unseen force that was dragging her out of the Nursery was to tell whoever was yelling their head off (perhaps she was exaggerating) to quiet, else they'd wake little Seeedkit. Large white paws that she'd probably eventually grow into - Strawberrykit was tall for her age, but lanky. Though her poof of fluff more than made up for it, making her seem bulkier than she was - were silent against the ground as she marched her way over to the cluster of kittens doing. . . what were they doing?

She didn't know. Huh. Her denmates were strange creatures, that was for sure. Strawberrykit was unaware, though, that she was the strangest creature of all to them. She knew this area. It was where she'd had that lesson with... Hm. What was the short-tailed cat's name? Something important, she was sure, because she remembered thinking that his name was one she had to remember. Rabbitpaw. Oh, yes. The Medicine Cat apprentice. Now Strawberrykit knew all the names of the cats in command. Aside from that, she didn't necessarily think to remember everyone else's names. They weren't important to her.

Simple as that. Though one day, Strawberrykit would have to realize that being a part if a Clan meant being one part of a whole. That day was not today. Or right now.

Tiny mouth set into a slight frown - a feat of emotion from the stoic kitten - Strawberrykit stared on up at Patchkit blankly from her spot beside the maple tree roots they were standing on. She said nothing, just stared, as if somehow the action would telepathically cause her displeasure to make itself known. "Loud." The word was stilted when it emerged. The pale kit didn't talk much, not in public unless she was demanding something from someone. Her family were the only ones she talked freely with - and calling that 'freely' itself was a stretch. Dina could do the speaking if she wanted to. Strawberrykit was content to be a silent, overprotective shadow.

Eerily bright, unblinking blue eyes remained trained on Patchkit. "Seedkit is sleeping." Probably. If her baby sister had not woken yet from the chatter. "This is loud." Probably, Strawberrykit's words held no weight. Probably, Seedkit hadn't even cared about the noise. Probably, her words could have been drowned out and Patchkit hadn't even heard her - for all she knew, they probably just assumed she was here to play like everyone else. That didn't stop the permanent furrow of worry in her brow from appearing.

[ @Dolodemes - Patchkit | :katpeek: Strawberry needs more interactions, and I thought perhaps she'd gain either an unlikely friend or someone who doesn't like her LOL. No need to reply if you're not feeling up for it ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old October 23rd, 2024, 01:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Shrikekit
she/her - 1 moon

Late!!!! Late! She was late!
Yes she'd heard Patchkit's call, but!! She'd been suuuuuuper distracted playing with some moss.
"Hi!! Hello!!" She yelled, "I wan' be a SunClan warrior!" She yelled, standing proud. Being a warrior sounded fun!

[open !]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 23rd, 2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old October 24th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Applepaw
"The apple of your eye!"
|| Any Pronouns | WC Apprentice | Moons: 8 ||
The apprentice's ears perked up as they left the apprentice den, drawn out to the sounds of chittering and play, from her work of fixing up the nests. Pretend clans? That sounds like a fun game! Even for an apprentice herself! Applepaw padded over to the gathering group of kits, apprentices, and few warriors and queens and found a space with the smaller group. Which by listening to some of the others, was quickly discerned as Moonclan, with their leader, Songstar. That was a pretty name! "Applepaw here joining Moonclan!" The apprentice called out cheerfully to her new teammates, or rather, clanmates?
[ OPEN ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Windclan Kit | She/Her

Slander!!! Rainkits name was being slandered!!!

The little kits fur spiked up in offense, pressing against Coldkit and rubbing her cheek against her siblings fur. It wasnt quite to comfort Coldkit, though was a nice side effect if it did, more to sooth the now furious lilac kitten with a sensation she knew and liked given Coldkits fur was oft less dirty and so softer then other siblings.

Skykit just made her so mad and wouldnt stop making her more so it was horrible! That awful little beast should know better then to act like this and irritate her betters like Rainkit, especially while being WRONG, and in front of Leopardsong to boot!

Letting out a shrill squeak of anger the kit turned to face the queen, nose turned up at Skykit. "Song-Mama but she's a lying liar that lies! I dont say your stupid, I didnt! Shes getting me in trouble and tried to take Coldkit from me and be bossy! I just want her to leave us alone! Its not fair!" It wasnt fair! Rainkit was a good kitten, the best kitten and Skykit was getting her in trouble when she wanted nothing to do with that little rat! Ooooh Rainkit would make Skykit pay for this later!

The kitten huffed, horrible little thoughts swirling, too dark for a kit her age and she against snuffled against Coldkits side, horribly upset. At least her sister was still her with her acting like a good sister should. All kits but Rainkit were obviously stupid and needed to be taught, so Rainkit would do so and Coldkit would be rewarded first for being a good sister and so taught to continue that while Skykit got punished. Surely Raccoonkit had something gross Rainkit could use later... For now though she wanted away from the beast.

@Estelle @Spooky_Blossom @Moonraven

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frostkit
He/him | WC Kitten| Moons: 3 |
|| Frostkit is in his halloween costume ( so give him treats or risk a trick ) ^^ this doesn’t apply to in rp :3 ||

What was this? Something new and actually interesting? Ever since the fires and the creature that snowydad killed but not killed, nothing has really even happened that didn't make Frostkit want to yawn. But here was a game that was worth seeing if it was worth anything. Strawb has already left the nursery to investigate and if it was enough to get even her out there than it was very certainly worth his attention. Though, in true Frostkit fashion, he didn't exactly want to go alone even if Strawb was there. That was more or less the excuse on why Frostkit found his brother, and then nipped quickly at his ear to grab attention before tilting his head towards the exit of the nursery.

Then Frostkit, after making sure that Jaggedkit was watching, froze like a statue with the most 'strawberrykit' unamused face he could pull and pointed outside. Hopefully, that would get the message that Strawberrykit was already out there and that meant they just had to go out and see what the commotion was all about. Frostkit hummed and turned to bound outside.

Oh, it was at the kit corrals? Weird, usually only boring lessons were there, nothing that was of any interest to Frostkit. Though he did spot Strawb there once... with some other people he couldn't have been bothered to remember. Speaking of which, there she was now! Frostkit made his way over to her, with a hum, and tilted his head in question as he looked at the gathering of kits and adults and apprentices. Almost like a clan meeting but without the Leader Lady.
[ @Rose - Strawberrykit | @burntToast - Jaggedkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing