Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:05 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 12:42 AM
offering art 4 Toyhouse...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 12:13 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Yesterday 11:25 PM

Old October 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: New Landmark Competition! [70,000 kk in prizes!]

•Dark Waters

•a cave with Stalagmites on the top, that can fall and kill or injure very badly. There is an underground lake when you venture further.
•cats under 9 moons can't be in Dark Waters

• a cliff that goes far down with a single tree that has said to be struck by lightning.

•It is called Storm Cliff, because if you go up you can see if there is a storm coming.

•the cliff drops down into the sea

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.
Old October 25th, 2024, 06:14 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

THE MUDDY MOUTH

⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

A calm expanse of tall grass and brackish water where river meets sea. These shallows are silty and lush with life, navigable by wading or by traversing the maze of sand deposits that stretches toward the horizon. Fish, shellfish, and sea birds are abundant prey here, and cats can usually count on finding a variety of shells and interesting pieces of driftwood tucked amidst the mud and the rushes.

Warriors, be warned! Quicksand is a known hazard around these parts.

⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Introducing the Muddy Mouth, a hypothetical delta. Features include shallow and slow-moving water, dozens of small and sandy 'islands', copious little treasures to be uncovered from the tall reeds and the muck, and treacherous patches of quicksand! Cats can choose to brave the murky waters or to carefully jump along the mosaic of dry land.

This landmark would be a prized hunting location, though solo trips would not be advisable. Provided there is careful supervision, the dense and lazy water here may also make Muddy Mouth an ideal place for beginner swim lessons.

gravelly waypoint
Old October 26th, 2024, 04:54 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Scarlet Solace

Scarlet Solace is a small ravine, mostly occupied by a lake within it. A row of large stones go from the shore to an island in the middle of the water, opposite to where the entrance tunnel is. A pointed slab of rock takes up most of the space on the island. Scarlet beebalms choke the land, and lotuses of the same color plague the outermost regions of the lake, giving the ravine it's name.

It is said that once in every moon, any cat that visits Scarlet Solace will see a loved one that had passed on. If they attempt to communicate or interact with the deceased cat, it suddenly disappears.

Even though nobody knows when this night is and the stories are mostly likely false, the lake becomes a comfort to anyone in sorrow.

Ravenous River

A river thats so wild and fast that its generally under limits for anyone to swim in, and punishments are in place for mentors that guide they're apprentices to the water. Many fish have adapted to the rushing currents, and without any predators to keep them in check, Ravenous River is stuffed to the brink with scaly life. A hefty amount of voles and other rodents risk living here, trading getting ripped apart by the clans for the peril of the waters rising and sweeping them away.

Kits tend to have a deep rooted fear of this place, they're heads filled with elders' stories of other kittens getting stolen by the river. A popular one is that of a bright, young and potent kit that had the world's greatest future ahead of them, but attempted to conquer the river and died a quiet, lonely death.

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old October 26th, 2024, 05:37 AM
Stares (•-•)

Status: Brain no braining. Always making replies when tired for some reason
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Confused

Mainly doing this for fun but ehhh

The sunlit waters/The branching waters (depends on which half of the landmark you pay attention to)

A body of water/lake that seems to have placed itself in a cave of sorts There is few fish here, if any. The cave has several openings varying in size that could be used as entrances. Since some of these openings are located on the roof of the cave, it lets rays of sunlight pass through, shining light in the cave's waters.

However, caution is hiding among the seemingly calm waters of this cave. The waters seems to be hiding an underwater tunnel that would branch off to it’s own direction, with one leading to an area near the seastones. These tunnels are long with little air pockets, so most cats wouldn’t be able to make it through without drowning. Apprentices (though generally cats of all ages) are advised against trying

Last edited by Spooky Minku; October 26th, 2024 at 05:55 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

CRYSTALLINE CAVERN
hidden in the crevices of two hills resides the entrance to a large cavern. if you watch your step, you can climb down and explore its depths. it will reveal to you a lush, overgrown cave filled with some crystals that line the walls. surprisingly, the mushrooms & glowworms keep the cavern decently well-lit. a stream runs through the ground, eventually falling off a decent slope. following it is not recommended. this area may be safe .. but exploring further can prove risky with the lack of light, though perhaps it'll also prove rewarding?
-- ever get hit by a natural disaster ? this place is perfect for shelter! you can actually see and there's a water source. surely, there must be some food too ..
-- whatever lies in the Depths i leave up to u!! but i think it would be cool if the darker areas could also eventually work for any training in dark (though would likely need to get investigated/anything dangerous taken care of first) & also help with stealth training cause any sound you make will be amplified, so ur mistakes r Extra obvious

PUMPKIN POOLS
enter through the looming trees and stumble upon a wide clearing covered by a canopy of leaves. multiple pools of water, bountiful with varying types of fish, reside in the tall grass. they each vary in sizes and depth, a pool for all sizes and ages. at first glance they seem to be disconnected, but swimming underneath reveals tunnels that connect them. when the time is right, large pumpkins grow in the clearing. otherwise, it is filled with lush evergreen; serving as a decent spot for herbs during new-leaf.
--- perfect for teaching kits & apprentices to swim and fish!
--- pumpkins for halloween . keep it spooky always (think of future pumpkin carving contests ok)

MOLE MOUND
careful where you step! climbing up this hill can prove to be difficult with the amount of holes and burrows littering the place. see, moles have run rampant in this area and aren't showing any sign of surrendering it soon. too much damage has been done for much herbal life to grow here, but it proves useful as a food source and helping apprentices master their pouncing skills. timing is key, after all! near the top of the mound stands a huge red maple with decently-sized rocks surrounding it in a circular manner.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 07:44 PM.