Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:05 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 12:42 AM
offering art 4 Toyhouse...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 12:13 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Yesterday 11:25 PM

Old October 25th, 2024, 04:45 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cottonpaw
he/him | Windclan Apprentice | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
[7/100]
A voice broke him from his pleasant day dreaming. He tipped his head curiously until his yellow eyes found a little kit. Not tons younger than himself but with striking eerie blue eyes, they almost sent a shiver down his spine but he repressed it as to not be so rude to such a youngster. She couldn’t exactly help it after all.

”O..oh well you mean the rolling?” Cottonpaw’s head tipped once more as he squeaked. ”W..well I like to roll in the dust, it makes my fur less greasy and gets rid of some grass stains too.” He paused for a second leaning in with a sheepish smile. ”It also feels really nice too if i’m being honest”, the young tom chuckled.

He wasn’t opposed to making more friends, where some apprentices would turn their nose up about kits. But Cottonpaw didn’t forget he was one himself not so long ago, it could also be pretty lonely at that age.

”Come join me if you want?”

[​​ @Rose ]

Old October 25th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
Skykit listened to patchkit. She nodded and followed them. "Hihi!" She squealed to the apprentice. "Pleasepleaseplease show us!" She really wanted to know how to fight. If she could show the leader how she could fight, she might get apprenticed early, and then if she works hard she might become a warrior! And if patchkit did the same, they could be warriors with each other! That was her plan. She hoped it would work. @ollie_the_skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_the_skeleton View Post
꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 10 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The russet apprentice was resting in the apprentices den, had given up on pestering warriors for now. Cardinalpaw was almost asleep when a tiny voice began speaking to him. He groaned. Damn it. He lifted his head, sending a glare at the kits pestering him. Patchkit and Skykit. The tom scowled. Battle was not a place of great strength for him. He of course knew the basics, even if they weren't taught through his mentor. He had taken to learning it himself. Though it wasn't a lot. "Couldn't you have found someone else?" Cardinalpaw muttered, though he was already dragging himself up to his brown paws.

They stretched and ducked out of the den, wincing at the sunlight that hit his dark colored face. Great Starclan. He huffed again, wondering why he didn't send them away to bother another apprentice. "Alright, you little pests. What exactly do you want to learn?" Cardinalpaw asked, flicking his ear. He knew battle, but that was too vauge. They eyed the kits with annoyance glinting in their eyes. They could never be a parent, honestly. Kits pestered too much, and they were quite loud. The apprentice was trying to figure out why the kits would even want to learn to fight? They wouldn't have to fight for a while. He brushed it off. Whatever. He just wanted them to stop bothering him.

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||
37/100

Oh this guy was kind of rude, huh? Nothing like SKykit and her friendly demeanor. This was also what he feared when bringing in a third person into their game of play, there were two conflicting personalities. He wanted to match Skykit's energy as he has been, matching with friendly and go lucky behavior, but not his brain is wanting to switch to something more subdue and calm so that Cardinalpaw's ire would cool and there wouldn't be anyone mad at him. Patchkit didn't like it when people were upset with him, it makes him want to run away and hide away until it passed. There was a conflict, but he solved it by deciding he would rather match Skykit, someone who he enjoyed the company of, than someone being kind of mean.

Though that was scary. Patchkit could make an enemy and that wouldn't be good at all. That would be awful and frightening. Who knows what Cardinalpaw would do to Patchkit if he weren't to be good like he was supposed to and instead huffed back at him like his Skykit personality wanted him to do. SO despite how he thought he had a solution to his conflict, he has found another answer which was better. A compromise, a middle ground, hopefully, it would work. "Well, um, we wanted to learn some..." He glanced to Skykit before following after Cardinalpaw as he continued speaking, albeit a bit nervously, "Fighting moves... just one or two is fine! We were wrestling and then we wanted to... fight like, um, real warriors."
[ @ollie_the_skeleton - Cardinalpaw | @Spooky_Blossom - Skykit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old October 25th, 2024, 02:15 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw was walking through the clearing and was planning on getting some prey because he hadn't eaten yet. He should also bring something back to the den for Miss Lightningstorm because he wasn't sure if she had eaten yet. Though maybe he just missed her doing so. The blonde padded through the different felines and made it to the pile. He pulled out a mouse. Not his favorite but it was up there and over all he isn't all that picky. Any prey is prey that someone puts effort into hunting and that alone makes it all the sweeter. Next he looked around the clearing, looking for a space to sit down and eat.
[IMG][/IMG]
Snappaw
WindClan Apprentice | Shy

No Purrks
9/100

"Hey Rabbitpaw!" Snappaw meowed. "Wanna eat with me?"

srry im eating cwassoints and noodles so lazy post))

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old October 25th, 2024, 04:39 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 55 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky-blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
He had been minding his own business, sprawled in the clearing and getting some sunshine--being cooped up in the medicine den recently hadn't done good things for his mood, and being outside under the sky always seemed to help. But yeah, minding his own business, sleepily dozing with his injured leg stretched out.

Then something bumped into his side, jolting his entire body and making him wince. The Fury cracked open a sleepy eye and craned his head over his shoulder to see a silver-lilac molly who looked remarkably like her mother. "Oh, hey kiddo. Am I in your way?" He meowed with a hint of laughter in his voice. Of course she could always go around him, and he had no intention of moving.

꧁Moorkit꧂
The Magician's Reflection

| 1 moon | Female She/her | Wc kit | A long-furred, large, silver lilac she-cat with green eyes | No purrks |

As her sky-looking was interrupted by this lump, Moorkit took a step back to scan her eyes over the cat and assess the situation. "Yes, yes you are." She responded to the lump, her green eyes fixed on his face. "You interrupted my sky-looking." Moorkit said with an annoyed huff, her tone irritated as if her sky-looking was the most important thing in the clan. It should be, but somehow it isn't. Honestly, why was this guy so rude and uncaring for her sky-looking. "It's very rude to interrupt someone's sky-looking, didn't you know?" The she-kit asked, walking around the lump until she stood by his face. Would mother kick him out for being a lazy lump if she asked? Perchance.

Moorkit would give him a chance to redeem himself before she went back to the nursery and told her mother of his treasonous and horrid actions. And maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't get mother to kick him out.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 25th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Moonbee yawned
Wolfcy yawned
Ferretkit stood up and looked for Songkit @Luna16
Owlscreech looked for Daffodilpaw
Bluejay yawned
Tawnyowl looked around

*Activity post
Old October 26th, 2024, 03:50 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
10 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 23/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

Burnetpaw fluffed up her pelt against the cold wind blowing in from the moors. WindClan's camp was one of the most unprotected from the elements and she was beginning to loathe that fact. It was fine in the greenleaf, sure, the only season she'd ever truly known. Now she was experiencing her first leaf-fall and the horrors of leafbare that she knew lay beyond it, she resented how the hollow did little to protect the cats from the wind. Her thin pelt wasn't much help either, it did nothing except tangle into knots constantly, a pain for her to deal with. She had already staunchly decided that she did not like leaf-fall. The idea of leafbare though, and the fabled snow that it brought with it, piqued her interest. She imagined she could suffer the cold with an interesting distraction such as that. Still the fact remained, snow was not here yet and she was left huddling in a corner of the clearing and fluffing up her pelt in an attempt to shield herself from the wind.

[OPEN]
Old October 26th, 2024, 09:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose. Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 Survival Instincts Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Well, the fires were all out, no one was dead(as far as he could tell), and all his loved ones seemed ok. Whisperinghive saw this as an absolute win! The scorch and the freeze that was almost always itching at his paws and the back of his mind had left him alone as he bathed in the joy of this success. He prayed to Starclan that a fire would never touch Windclan's land again for the rest of time. But of course he wasn't allowed to feel happy for long, because Deadmoon came over and teased him about his temper lose at the fire earlier. Her remark about the smoke in his lungs was true. His throat stung from the cloud of smoke that blew into his face, and his lungs burned as well. "I guess. Whisperinghive responded, his ears twitching with irritation at the molly. "Took you and your patrol long enough to get there." He retorted, his dull green eyes flickering to the molly approaching him. Hopefully this didn't turn into a big fight! Leopardsong was here, and a fight would probablh upset her. Plus, Twilightstar and Crowtooth would probably be pissed at them.

@gs29513

Oh, so that was how this was going to be? She made an innocent joke (who was she kidding, this was stress rearing its ugly head) and Whisperinghive was about to jump down her throat. And taking shots at her speed too? Did he desire death? If so Deadmoon would be happy to give it to him, though she managed to reign in her temper long enough to realize that trying to smack the crap out of him in the clearing would be.....inadvisable. She wasn't a complete idiot, contrary to all indications. That being said, she wasn't a cat of infinite patience. A cat of very little of it, in fact. Fortunately for all involved, she also had a healthy amount of shame at her own general existence, and didn't dare make too much of a scene.

Grinding her teeth together and doing her absolute best to keep the fur along her spine flat, Deadmoon spat Oh, I'm sorry. She was not sorry, and anyone who could hear her could tell. Tight and sharp, like taunt bramble. Not all of us can run for moons with wet moss all over us, you know. Stars above she was just so annoyed! Hot in her pelt, baking in the sun and still warm from the fire, and she just wanted.....she didn't know what she wanted. Mostly to not be here. But I'm sure you'll get to be a hero soon with all your speed. And then she did the very mature thing (read: highly immature thing) and turned tail, making her way towards Lightningstorm. She would get checked out, make sure her lungs weren't toast, and NOT talk to Whisperinghive. Stupid young warriors, thinking they knew everything. (Dead's being a jerk, I love Whispering!!)
Old Yesterday, 05:18 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

With Cals training being completed and the tom being more then cleared to move on to full and proper warrior instead of provincial warrior Crowtooth was reminded of another related matter. Wolfcry, for leaving the territory and being a mite to close to a random rogue had been placed on camp restriction and given a task to fulfill before she was forgiven. It was a light punishment, given the situation had turned out for the best but one she needed to do. One she hadnt been doing, as far as the deputy could tell.

That wasnt great, and even more disappointing when compared to how well the newly named Swiftleap was doing, who was being promoted to full warrior next meeting.

So, tracking down Wolfcry in the clearing the tom cornered her, gesturing for her to sit before rumbling a calm but firm "Wolfcry I think ya recall I gave ya some tasks ta complete fer actin' a bit dumb not long ago. However, I can see ya've done none of these tasks despite them bein' easy. Do ya 'ave anythin' ta say about that fer yerself?" aiming to get to the bottom of this.

@Splitmoon

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM
♡I fell more in love w/him♡

Bump Policy: ✮2-3 day's✮
My Mood: Spooky

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
『 Mistypaw 』
⚝ WC App ⚝ She-Cat ⚝ 6 Moons Old
Short white fur with pale blue eyes
Mentor :: Deadmoon (gs29513)
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
Image by:Eidolon

Mistypaw sat in the clearing tired from a restless night. She layed down, tucking her paws under herself and closed her eyes resting.

[Activty Post]

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Rouge) ♡ Moon (Rouge) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
1-3 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

Cardinalkit's aloof expression remained unchanged as Egretkit stared at her in awe, refraining from rolling her eyes at how ignorant this kit was being. This was auntie Brave's kit, wasn't it? She had to represent their family better than this, damn it! Didn't she know that their family was far too regal for such open displays of... well... whatever that was? Honestly, unless it was Seeds doing it - and only because it was Seeds - there was no excuse. None. And speaking of excuses? Was this kit getting up close and personal with her to steal warmth? Um... yeah. No. That was going to be a decline on that, thank you very much. Only littermates and Snowydad allowed.

Cheeks puffing with indignation for a moment as the fluffy she-kit readied herself to put Egretkit in her place, she didn't get a chance to get a word in when her cousin was talking again, talking her up. Telling her how amazing and smart she was, making the calico blink, momentarily stunned. Had... had the brown furred molly just properly assessed her importance as the obvious brains of the family? And was this really all it took to have a cat as important as herself turn a blind eye to her clanmate's faults and simply accept them because she had given her the praise she so deserved? Normally, she would have pushed a nosy kit like this away. Told her to go ask someone who cared. Or someone who's job it was to ensure that kits like them were properly tended to and served.

And yet Cardinalkit's ego had swollen. Her sense of importance pampered by this naive kit. Her once aloof gaze now shimmering with self righteousness as she puffed up her chest, a toothy grin on her face as she allowed her cousin to continue barraging her with questions. Questions she would answer, of course. Because how could she go on to be the forest's supreme ruler one day if she couldn't indulge the clanmates that respected her position as such? No no, this kind of behavior should be commended. Praise be given to it in the form of attention. Reinforced for posterity.

"Um. Leaffall is like, as long as the other seasons, obvs. Poppa has told me that all the seasons are about as long as each other, but that leafbare just feels longer because snow starts falling in leaffall sometimes and it even, like, falls in newleaf every now and then too. Makes prey hunting difficult or something, because like, cat coats stand out in the snow. That's why poppa is like, so awesome, duh. He blends in with the snow and can hunt and feed like, the entire clan in leafbare all by himself. Strawberrykit and I are going to do the same when we are apprentices, obvs. We have snowy fur like him," the kit mewed importantly, sitting up a bit straighter as she spoke even as she shrugged in response to Egretkit's next query.

"Hope so. I heard that Twi like, sometimes lets kits be apprentices earlier than they should be. I mean, one of Firenotmom's kits got apprenticeship this moon, didn't she? That Littlepaw that likes bugs? Only she did, though, not the others, so I'm guessing it's like, whenever the leader wants? Oooh, we should like, go talk to her and see if we can get apprenticed all early like, with our littermates and stuff. I mean, like, if leafbare is so harsh, we like, need to start training as soon as possible to make sure the clan survives, duh," Cardinalkit continued, her eyes lighting up at the prospect of talking to the clan leader - the most powerful cat in the clan - and having her family show their superiority by becoming apprentices before their time. Then they could know how to hunt before the snow came! And they could be expert snow hunters before it left, becoming indispensable to the rest of the clan. Egretkit was right. She really was the smartest of her littermates.

@idia [Egretkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios