Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:05 AM
offering art 4 Toyhouse...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 08:58 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 08:56 AM
Slypaw Finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 08:50 AM

Old October 21st, 2024, 01:18 PM
༻Tell me why it's wrong༺

Status: Working through replies one by one,,, bear with me please LMAO
Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Adorable

Default When the Winds Meet and the Fire Burns {P}

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 6 Moons | + every 17th | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm

Purrks:
Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] • Bewitched [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oooh. It was so fun here! The tabby calico she-kit noticed a huge lack of... Flowers and butterflies, but it was something! Even without flowers and butterflies, things could be fun. And cool. And this was cool. Windkit trotted along the tiny stream, fighting the urge to leap in it. Well, it wasn't like there were any space to leap into the stream at all. She also noticed the lack of light in this place. Was WindClan always this dark? Shrugging to herself, Windkit continued her journey. Suddenly, she came across a strange-looking cat. She froze. This... Wasn't anyone she recognised. Where was Littlepaw? Where was... The others? Where was she? Who was that?

Despite her mind screaming STRANGER DANGER, the kit could not help but hesitantly stepped towards the unfamiliar feline, tail lowered.

"... Hello?" She called. Even louder, "Who are you?"

{ @alec }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; October 21st, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2024, 01:22 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: When the Winds Meet and the Fire Burns {P}

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire awoke in his dreamscape as usual, fog thick and hanging heavy in the air around, cool air biting at his still short pelt. it hadnt been long enough for him to know whether it would get colder as he gained a thicker pelt to adapt to leaf bare or if that might be the one season in which he wouldnt be freezing in his own bloody dreams. the river that had been roaring and clashing last time, rough and acting as if it wanted to swallow him whole, had become smaller, calmer. barely a stream at this point, it was calm yet he couldnt help the suspicion coiling in his stomach alongside nausea he shouldve grown acustomed to by now. padding up steam in order to perhaps find the origin of the water, invisible due to the thick fog blocking out his view, rookfire recognised the outline of a unfamiliar cat shortly before they called for him. and, oh man slowly but surely rookfire was beginning to feel like windclan had it out for him, first skunkdeputy, twilightstar and lightningstorm being a absolute pain at the gathering and now the second windclan child invading his dreams for stars sake why. biting back a sign, rookfire, stepped closer, fog parting between them ever so slightly, enough to allow them to properly see each other while still keeping distance between the two.
"'s rookfire n lemme guess yer another windclanner that has no idea why yer here huh?" he guessed, voice flat apart from a slight twinge of annoyance he couldnt be bothered to keep to himself. it wasnt that bad if he was to be realistic, this was better entertainment than wandering his endless dreamscape until mossfreckle nudged him awake to take his turn guarding the den. he just didnt really want this to somehow get out and have someone accuse him of slip loyalties just because some cats kept showing up in his dreams for some reason.

[ @Starphobia ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old October 23rd, 2024, 04:58 PM
༻Tell me why it's wrong༺

Status: Working through replies one by one,,, bear with me please LMAO
Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Adorable

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 6 Moons | + every 17th | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm

Purrks:
Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] • Bewitched [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Huh?

"Huh?" Windkit scrunched up her face, confused. Rookfire... Rookfire. Nope. No one she recognised. Still didn't help that he knew who she was. Well, he hadn't said her name, but she figured he knew. From the way he said it. Oh well! This was an opportunity to meet someone new, right? "How'd you know that? Are you like, a StarClan cat or something? I heard they can talk to cats through dreams! Are you doing that?" If he was, then it was about to get real interesting. More questions came.

"Do you know where I am? Or where you are? Or why we're both here? Why is it so DARK in here?"

{ @alec }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
[/FONT]

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 24th, 2024, 04:22 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
the strangers surprised response was enough to solidify rookfires suspicion that they was yet another windclanner lost between the realm of the living and dead. when had his mind become some kind of dream-stop for windclanners and why? had he ever in his life even spoken to a windclanner face to face? honestly he heavily doubted that.. he couldnt remember actually speaking to any at the border and had only attended three gathering total, one he spent sitting alone when he was still a part of riverclan, one he had fought with goldfish and the last one he hadnt even been part of the crowd. so that was probably a no. so the possibility that some cat- wait hold up,, blazingstar was windclan...but he was not only dead but also very neutral on the clans in the current time from what he could tell so that wasnt really a possible source either. hmm.
"'s been happenin' more often than i'd like" which would be none, the ideal amount of random windclanners besides blazingstar in his dreams as zero. "nah man, do i look dead ta' ya?" he snorted, why did everyone always assume he was bloody dead for stars sake.
dreamwalking yeah, 's possible but it wasnt me, you came here, not my fault" the medicine cat contrered, lifting one paw to point at the kit to emphasise his point.

"yer in my dream, i assume your body is in windclans nursery n mine is in shadowclans medicine den" lots of questions boy oh boy did he look like a search engine for some reason? perhaps a encyclopedia?? cuz last he checked he didnt. "'s dark cuz thats just what it looks like, be glad the fogs not bitin' ya" rook huffed, striped tail flicking behind him.

[ @Starphobia ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder