by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 06:03 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 02:19 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

The white-and-brown warrior raced down the slope towards the border, blue eyes frantic. Fleetsmoke looked around, relieved to see that there was no fire.

She raced back to report to Hawkfur.

[ @Rani - Spotter! // @Mica ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old October 21st, 2024, 09:48 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Mistypaw had been suitably impressed by the territory, not overly excitable like Duckpaw but maybe a bit more energetic than Honeypaw. It was probably too soon for Deadmoon to be doing sweeping character and energy assessments, but her mind was occasionally overactive. It just.....happened. Hardly a fair thing to do, she couldn't expect every apprentice to be Snowypaw or Duckpaw. She'd been far more disagreeable than ANY apprentice she'd been given. They didn't deserve to be measured against a standard they didn't even know. But Deadmoon was just....not that good of a cat that past apprentices didn't influence how she felt about current ones.

Raising a paw in a sweeping gesture, she stopped short of the marshy Shadowclan border. The scent of the pine forest was pretty evident, but not overly intoxicating. This is the Shadowclan border! We're on decent enough terms with them right now, we're on decent enough terms with everybody, Riverclan was maybe a bit more tenuous, but there was no outright wars at the minute but we used to have.....many issues with Shadowclan. So if you hear any of the warriors Crowtooth in particular was prone to this griping about them in what you feel is an excessive manner, just......be aware that we've lost a lot of clanmates to their claws. Look at her! Toning down the fear mongering just a bit! No more talk of pelts at the border!

They like the pine forest for some unknown reason, and don't hate the taste of frogs. Generally they're larger than us, most of the clans are actually, and their leader Dawnstar is massive. She just had kits actually. Why Deadmoon felt this was important to include she didn't quite know, but it was news from the gathering Mistypaw was unlikely to have known. I doubt that'll slow her down though, she's always very fierce. A good fighter, though she's brutal with her own clanmates as well as the other clans. And that right there was why Deadmoon could just....never trust the Shadowclanners. Not anymore. Marigoldpaw hadn't been born into Dawnstar's Shadowclan, and Rookscreech had left. They'd known something other than her insanity, and Deadmoon was also a bit more...unstable herself then. Whatever. If Mistypaw had any questions she was welcome to chip in as they made their way towards Thunderclan, but Deadmoon would rather jog a bit slowly for a long while rather than sprinting and stopping for too long. @v4mp6re_b1t3
Old October 21st, 2024, 11:31 AM
♡I fell more in love w/him♡

Bump Policy: ✮2-3 day's✮
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Mistypaw had been suitably impressed by the territory, not overly excitable like Duckpaw but maybe a bit more energetic than Honeypaw. It was probably too soon for Deadmoon to be doing sweeping character and energy assessments, but her mind was occasionally overactive. It just.....happened. Hardly a fair thing to do, she couldn't expect every apprentice to be Snowypaw or Duckpaw. She'd been far more disagreeable than ANY apprentice she'd been given. They didn't deserve to be measured against a standard they didn't even know. But Deadmoon was just....not that good of a cat that past apprentices didn't influence how she felt about current ones.

Raising a paw in a sweeping gesture, she stopped short of the marshy Shadowclan border. The scent of the pine forest was pretty evident, but not overly intoxicating. This is the Shadowclan border! We're on decent enough terms with them right now, we're on decent enough terms with everybody, Riverclan was maybe a bit more tenuous, but there was no outright wars at the minute but we used to have.....many issues with Shadowclan. So if you hear any of the warriors Crowtooth in particular was prone to this griping about them in what you feel is an excessive manner, just......be aware that we've lost a lot of clanmates to their claws. Look at her! Toning down the fear mongering just a bit! No more talk of pelts at the border!

They like the pine forest for some unknown reason, and don't hate the taste of frogs. Generally they're larger than us, most of the clans are actually, and their leader Dawnstar is massive. She just had kits actually. Why Deadmoon felt this was important to include she didn't quite know, but it was news from the gathering Mistypaw was unlikely to have known. I doubt that'll slow her down though, she's always very fierce. A good fighter, though she's brutal with her own clanmates as well as the other clans. And that right there was why Deadmoon could just....never trust the Shadowclanners. Not anymore. Marigoldpaw hadn't been born into Dawnstar's Shadowclan, and Rookscreech had left. They'd known something other than her insanity, and Deadmoon was also a bit more...unstable herself then. Whatever. If Mistypaw had any questions she was welcome to chip in as they made their way towards Thunderclan, but Deadmoon would rather jog a bit slowly for a long while rather than sprinting and stopping for too long. @v4mp6re_b1t3

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
⋆♱Mistypaw♱⋆
WC App ✶ She-Cat (She/Her) ✶ 6 Moons ✶ Straight
✶Long dusty-white fur with bright blue eyes✶
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Mistypaw looked around as she listened to her mentor. Her ears perked up at the mention of the last gathering. "Will I be able to go to the next gathering?" She asked, quite excited, since she had heard many stories about the gatherings. "Is it true, that the gathering has all the clan's meeting up?"

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Rouge) ♡ Moon (Rouge) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old October 21st, 2024, 01:01 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

Resurrection SAVING FOR LATER

CRP w/ @alec )) Ham was padding along the border of WindClan, and a very disgusting smelling clan that he didn't know the name of yet. He had almost gotten killed by 2 leaders, which he did NOT like, and he had learned a bit of techniques from Mimic to defend himself.

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old October 23rd, 2024, 12:13 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost View Post

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

CRP w/ @alec )) Ham was padding along the border of WindClan, and a very disgusting smelling clan that he didn't know the name of yet. He had almost gotten killed by 2 leaders, which he did NOT like, and he had learned a bit of techniques from Mimic to defend himself.

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire yawned, a little cloud of tiny wwater droplets swirling in the air in front of him before disappearing, fighting against the side effects of getting up earlier than his body wouldve liked. he wouldve liked to pretend like he had gotten used to their shifts but he had quite honestly still problems in adjusting, staying up far beyond the end of his. briefly, he wondered how in stars he had managed without this concept they were following, just more or less awake all night every night to stand guard, falling asleep sitting up or resting on cool soil only. it was odd, what a body could do, just go back on something that had previously been fine and act like it would literally kill him if he didnt do anything against it.
back on topic, windclan border huh, the moor had dried out a bit, frogs and toads retreating to wherever they had come from so it was mostly back to usual. the walk was long, but worth it, already used to letting his mind wander whilst paws did the work. the gnarled willow trees, just peeking over the horizon, were still kind of odd to him, even if he didnt really take any issue with the mud, this wasnt his favourite place to be except perhaps to gather cobwebs between mostly leaf-less interwoven branches. as early as it was now, a sliver of fog still hung over the land, dampening rooks pelt as he finally stepped over the scent line seperating shadowclan territory from the piece of land bordering windclan. memories werent bad, but the sort of eery presence the land subjected upon him...hmm not something he'd stay around happily for longer than necesarry.
in all honesty, rookfire hadnt expected anyone to be here, not at this time of day, and certainly not someone he immediately recognised as not belonging to windclan nor shadowclan. a mousey grey and white tabby with a collar. oh stars what had he done to deserve this. single ear flattening against his skull, rookfire approached quietly, once again making use of his stealth lesson and hopefully appearing out of nowhere. "n what do ya think yer doin' here?" he asked, voice accusatory and cool.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old October 23rd, 2024, 12:19 PM
the ham is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire yawned, a little cloud of tiny wwater droplets swirling in the air in front of him before disappearing, fighting against the side effects of getting up earlier than his body wouldve liked. he wouldve liked to pretend like he had gotten used to their shifts but he had quite honestly still problems in adjusting, staying up far beyond the end of his. briefly, he wondered how in stars he had managed without this concept they were following, just more or less awake all night every night to stand guard, falling asleep sitting up or resting on cool soil only. it was odd, what a body could do, just go back on something that had previously been fine and act like it would literally kill him if he didnt do anything against it.
back on topic, windclan border huh, the moor had dried out a bit, frogs and toads retreating to wherever they had come from so it was mostly back to usual. the walk was long, but worth it, already used to letting his mind wander whilst paws did the work. the gnarled willow trees, just peeking over the horizon, were still kind of odd to him, even if he didnt really take any issue with the mud, this wasnt his favourite place to be except perhaps to gather cobwebs between mostly leaf-less interwoven branches. as early as it was now, a sliver of fog still hung over the land, dampening rooks pelt as he finally stepped over the scent line seperating shadowclan territory from the piece of land bordering windclan. memories werent bad, but the sort of eery presence the land subjected upon him...hmm not something he'd stay around happily for longer than necesarry.
in all honesty, rookfire hadnt expected anyone to be here, not at this time of day, and certainly not someone he immediately recognised as not belonging to windclan nor shadowclan. a mousey grey and white tabby with a collar. oh stars what had he done to deserve this. single ear flattening against his skull, rookfire approached quietly, once again making use of his stealth lesson and hopefully appearing out of nowhere. "n what do ya think yer doin' here?" he asked, voice accusatory and cool.

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

"Exploring!" Ham meowed in his friendly little VERY ANNOYING at times voice. "You're..." Ham tried to remember what Silvs and Mimic had told him. "ShadowClan?" He meowed hesitantly.

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!

Old Yesterday, 07:35 AM
literally alec hardy

Quote:

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

"Exploring!" Ham meowed in his friendly little VERY ANNOYING at times voice. "You're..." Ham tried to remember what Silvs and Mimic had told him. "ShadowClan?" He meowed hesitantly.

ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire shook his head, a short jerky motion almost as if trying to get a fly to leave him alone in the hot moons of green leaf, only this time his white tipped ear was flattened to his head and he was in a mood far more negative than when simply being annoyed by a little fly. it was too bloody early to have to deal with some annoying kittypet that had wandered too far into the forest as if they owned the damn place. their chirpy star forsaken voice didnt really help their case either, only annoying rook more for having to deal with this at a time far far too early.
'exploring' stars above if he wasnt smarter than that he'd let the kittypet explode the inside of his mouth with their neck. okay cool it on the aggression rookfire..this is not a situation to be imagining violence. right now, this was just a stupid kittypet, not a threat deserving of that treatment, calm. down. it helped, somewhat, to limit his reaction to a simple sigh, deciding to not waste his energy of a cat that didnt deserve it frankly.
"ya cant be here, outskirts' that way-" he jerked his head in the direction of the outskirts, some paces down alongside the border of shadowclan and windclan. given how early it was, it was easy to see how a cat couldve gotten so far into the territory without being caught and he was doing windclan a bloody favour telling the kittypet to get back where they belong.
"shadowclan yes, n youre on windclan territory right now n they wont be any nicer than im being right now so get walkin' or i'll make you" the dark furred medicine cat continued, voice gruff and striped tail flicking behind his body.

━━━━━━━━
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM
the ham is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire shook his head, a short jerky motion almost as if trying to get a fly to leave him alone in the hot moons of green leaf, only this time his white tipped ear was flattened to his head and he was in a mood far more negative than when simply being annoyed by a little fly. it was too bloody early to have to deal with some annoying kittypet that had wandered too far into the forest as if they owned the damn place. their chirpy star forsaken voice didnt really help their case either, only annoying rook more for having to deal with this at a time far far too early.
'exploring' stars above if he wasnt smarter than that he'd let the kittypet explode the inside of his mouth with their neck. okay cool it on the aggression rookfire..this is not a situation to be imagining violence. right now, this was just a stupid kittypet, not a threat deserving of that treatment, calm. down. it helped, somewhat, to limit his reaction to a simple sigh, deciding to not waste his energy of a cat that didnt deserve it frankly.
"ya cant be here, outskirts' that way-" he jerked his head in the direction of the outskirts, some paces down alongside the border of shadowclan and windclan. given how early it was, it was easy to see how a cat couldve gotten so far into the territory without being caught and he was doing windclan a bloody favour telling the kittypet to get back where they belong.
"shadowclan yes, n youre on windclan territory right now n they wont be any nicer than im being right now so get walkin' or i'll make you" the dark furred medicine cat continued, voice gruff and striped tail flicking behind his body.

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

HAM IS VERY ANNOYING AND I AM NOT LIKE THIS IRL)) "But I'm not on your territory." Ham meowed.

Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM
literally alec hardy

Quote:

Ham
Kittypet | STUPID

HAM IS VERY ANNOYING AND I AM NOT LIKE THIS IRL)) "But I'm not on your territory." Ham meowed.

ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
a sigh escaped rookfires white marked maw, cool grey eyes briefly falling shut as whisker brows drew together in obvious annoyance. "listen man, its not my responsibility what happens ta' ya over there n i dont care but im just warnin' that they wouldnt like seein' you there." he shrugged, offering his final warning before deciding to step away from the border. "ultimately, 's your decision 's long as ye dont decide ta' come over here cuz i wont be this nice next time" rookfire finished, not entirely sure why he even cared about the kittypets well being beyond trying to fend off a windclan border situation before it got the opportunity to break out over a kittypet, otherwise, they could do whatever they wanted to the brownish grey tabby.
after giving the outsider another sharp glance, rookfire turned and walked off, disappearing behind a row of undergrowth intertwined with bushes behind which he crouched down to first and foremost listen for the strangers steps and secondarily attempted to get a more or less clear view at them through the bush.
for all ham knew, rookfire had disappeared to leave him to it, that was what he hoped had happened at least, an attempt to get them to leave out of boredom. how well that would work? he could hardly tell. a glance to the sky, a pale greyish blue with streaks of watercolour red and yellow wisping amongst fluffy looking clouds, a windclan patrol should come around some time in the more or less near future, which also meant he should get back to camp quickly if he didnt want to miss being called for patrol himself even though he wasnt sure how likely mistlewhisker would be to do that after his promotion.. well, you never knew. better be safe than sorry and getting punishment.

[ i know, no worries :3 we arent our characters ]

━━━━━━━━