Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by anika
Today 02:44 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 PM
Lightning Training !
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 02:42 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 02:39 PM

Old Today, 08:02 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Once Upon a Dream [P]

TURTLEKIT
Purrks: Dreamwalker

The kit had just been at her mother’s stomach a moment ago, some one-on-one time for them, without any pesky siblings. It was nice. Her little green hues slowly drifted shut, jutting open every 10 seconds or so as she tried to wake herself, but it was inevitable. She has been playing hard that day, and sleep had to capture her at some point. The young kit had seen enough of the world, and there came her first dream. When TurtleKit heard of dreams, she thought it would be some mystical land. This looked…sort of…normal? Surely somewhere in the clans territory.

It was a luscious green clearing, fluffy ferns and butterfly’s all around. A shallow little pond sat, a few fish darting here and there. The water had some odd sort of shimmer—okay, TurtleKit would admit, that’s pretty cool, and probably not real. The closer she inspected her little dreamscape, the more oddity’s she found with it. The little orange and black butterflies seemed to be glowing as they flew. The birds chirped, not that whiny, painful chirp, one with a melody that was truly music to one’s ears. The fish seemed to jump in and out of the water in some sort of rhythm, as if they were putting on their own play.

TurtleKit could get used to her little world, it was quite calm and pretty. But she didn’t want to be alone- no she couldn’t be alone. She wanted her mama, the one she fought so vigorously to stay awake so she could hear the hum on her voice. Did she have to choose? Her mother or this place she may never return too. She felt so awake—so alive here. But it wasn’t real. “Ma…please meet me here…” she whined to herself, seeming as if she was pleading this world and the stars above for someone to share this magnificent place with.

@Marigoldwhisper (eep- trying a new writing style a bit, sorry if some stuff is wonky)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 08:03 AM.
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Once Upon a Dream [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

TURTLEKIT
Purrks: Dreamwalker

The kit had just been at her mother’s stomach a moment ago, some one-on-one time for them, without any pesky siblings. It was nice. Her little green hues slowly drifted shut, jutting open every 10 seconds or so as she tried to wake herself, but it was inevitable. She has been playing hard that day, and sleep had to capture her at some point. The young kit had seen enough of the world, and there came her first dream. When TurtleKit heard of dreams, she thought it would be some mystical land. This looked…sort of…normal? Surely somewhere in the clans territory.

It was a luscious green clearing, fluffy ferns and butterfly’s all around. A shallow little pond sat, a few fish darting here and there. The water had some odd sort of shimmer—okay, TurtleKit would admit, that’s pretty cool, and probably not real. The closer she inspected her little dreamscape, the more oddity’s she found with it. The little orange and black butterflies seemed to be glowing as they flew. The birds chirped, not that whiny, painful chirp, one with a melody that was truly music to one’s ears. The fish seemed to jump in and out of the water in some sort of rhythm, as if they were putting on their own play.

TurtleKit could get used to her little world, it was quite calm and pretty. But she didn’t want to be alone- no she couldn’t be alone. She wanted her mama, the one she fought so vigorously to stay awake so she could hear the hum on her voice. Did she have to choose? Her mother or this place she may never return too. She felt so awake—so alive here. But it wasn’t real. “Ma…please meet me here…” she whined to herself, seeming as if she was pleading this world and the stars above for someone to share this magnificent place with.

@Marigoldwhisper (eep- trying a new writing style a bit, sorry if some stuff is wonky)

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\29 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
It seemed as though the queen could never sleep without some kind of supernatural intervention.

The thickly furred she-cat stilled as the faint cold of the warriors den was suddenly enveloped in warmth that made her body wriggle. She pressed her paws against the ground. No longer rock... Green eyes opened and she winced at the sight of the sun. Not Starclan territory... So Riverwhisper wasn't here. She was slightly disappointed at that.

Curiosity urged her paws to push herself up, so she did. Strawberry blonde fur caught onto grass as if ofen did, wide green eyes observing the cheery atmosphere. Ferns, gosh, lots of ferns, and odd birds singing weirdly rhythmic songs. Yup, she was definitely dreaming. Though, what kind of cat could've possibly dragged her in here? And why? Though, as she looked around the answer became clear. She froze.

"Turtlekit?" She croaked, her eyes narrowing in worry. How the---? Oh, what the heck? Nothing about this made sense and trying to make it that way wasn't going to help. Swanberry could only hope that her kit wasn't dead, because to her knowledge only Starclan cats could drag others into their dreams. Turtlekit could not be dead... Ever.

"How'd you get in here, hun?" The queen asked, her words cautious, as though speaking too loud would cause her child to completely evaporate.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 01:24 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Once Upon a Dream [P]

TURTLEKIT
Purrks: DreamWalker

As though the kit would will cats into her own dreams (that’s wild, right?) her mother appeared from the ferns. Her bright green eyes brightened up as she happily padded up to SwanBerry. “Woah. This is cool.” she muttered to herself as she peered into her mother’s worried gaze (though the kit didn’t pick up on that, and if she did, it was disregarded). TurtleKit had to make sure this was real though. Sure, she could only truly know upon waking up, but she’d try and find another way. Her little short ham legs quickly moved until she made a full circle around the queen. She appeared real. Looks could be deceiving, but that wasn’t TurtleKits problem…or concern. She was content with this cat being her mother.

Now she was being questioned? Easy enough, she didn’t do nuthin’ wrong! “Welll…you were talkin’ to me and I drifted off (woopsies) then I woke up here! I think this is a dream- dreams are cool!” she purred, looking up at SwanBerry as though she had just received some prize. In a way she had gotten a gift, that to drag others into dreams that is. Cool enough for the ego-filled kit.

But why did her mother seem so worried? There was nothing to fret over in the kits eyes. “Mama, are you okay?” she questioned, her bouncy energy cooling down for a moment as she asked that question. There it was, more of her empathetic side, a rare sight to see, let alone be the receiver of, but it was definitely there.

@Marigold (exploring fonts…I’m so sorry-)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
[B]
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 01:24 PM.