Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:23 AM
The night I met you [P]
Last post by Mica
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Sundown spar
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 10:42 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Yesterday 10:42 PM

Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Event [#event]

The WindClan leader turned her head and watched as cats began trickling into camp. As she got the last two reports regarding the fire, Twilightstar stepped aside and left their medicine cats to deal with the injuries. With the way Crowtooth came bolting into camp and speaking about Hawkfur, Twilightstar figured his injuries must be rather extensive. Either Crowtooth was overreacting, which with Crowtooth was possible, or they'd be down a fury for a while.

Leechscar had his mousebrain moments, but he meant well. She wondered what Hawkfur had done to get burnt in the first place. It wasn't a common theme here, but Hawkfur must have gotten close to the flames somehow. Regardless of the reason though, she did hope he came out of it all right. WindClan couldn't afford to lose another fury. Her attention drifted from Hawkfur's well-being to the reports. All the fires were out and WindClan was safe.

"WindClan, I can happily announce that all the fires are out and our home is safe. I thank everyone who risked their lives to keep the clan safe. You should be proud to call yourself WindClan, I certainly am. And those of you who stayed behind to defend our camp, you've all brought great honor to WindClan." Twilightstar praised her clanmates.

"Anyone injured or having difficulty breathing, I want you all to see Lightingstorm and Rabbitpaw." She orders as if that wasn't common sense. "The rest of you, we have quite an eventful day. You can rest, share tongues, eat, I don't care; just settle down." WindClan deserved a few days of rest after, especially those who had gotten injured.

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @otter @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @anika @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Angelia @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie_the_skeleton @Sootipatooti @Whitestarliner @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Scary_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @spooky_bluee. @Alpha 2.0 @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer @Shanmo11 @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost @MaximusPrime27 @tr0nkitty @Diamondfur

[This ends the event Smothered in its cradle. Thank you for participating and I hope everyone had some fun. For those injured or needing medical attention, there will be a separate thread for healing you can toss your cats in.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Spooky

Warmsun Breathed heavily, Flopping Down In The Clearing With A Sigh And A Cough.

From The Song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"

SILVS Is An Exiled ThunderClan Apprentice.
If He Is Needed, Mention Me.

Art Shop
-Art Contest
I Have My Own Book/Comic/Movie Series!
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw isn't hurt, but he's tired and his paws feel sore. His breath comes in pants and his eyes feel spicy, but he doesn't think that this is anything to be worried about. In fact, he can barely think. He's too tired. Twilightstar's announcement and praise is everything to him. Bouncepaw's eyes, half closed, shine with pride and happiness before he barely trundles to his nest and falls asleep.

Tags: OPEN

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:54 PM.