Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 04:31 PM

Old Today, 11:56 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

QUOTE=Moonraven;1662638]

Twilightstar was confused when Ferretkit and Heathernose arrived at her den instead of Lionscar. However, she got her answer a few seconds later. It seems that Lionscar had gone missing and Heathernose wanted to take his punishment. In all her seasons as WindClan's leader, this was another first for her.

"Ferretkit, you will spend an extra moon in the nursery and miss out on your first gathering. I don't know what compelled you to leave camp after being told not to multiple times, but I'm glad you know what you did was wrong. I do hope you learn from this so we won't have repeated incidents in the future." Twilightstar told him and then looked at Heathernose.

"Though I can appreciate your desire to take responsibility for your mate's actions, at the end of the den he was the one who didn't follow orders, not you, Heathernose. If Lionscar returns he will be the one to own up to his inability to heed direction. You trying to take on his punishment isn't going to teach him anything." It was a sweet gesture sort of, but not how punishments work.

"Unless you have any questions you are dismissed."

Drat, her den was found. The one-eyed leader looked up at the as Coyotekit clambered into her den with a hello and nuzzle. She purred a warm greeting in response and licked her son's ear. Twilightstar had been hoping to keep her den to herself for a bit longer, but it was hard to be upset with her kits especially when they only wanted to be with her.

"Oh, well I'm glad to hear that Leechscar got through to you. Your older brother can be a bit of a grump, but he's a good brother. You should learn well from him if you want to be the best big brother." Twilightstar hummed with a grin on her maw.

Her ears twitched erratically at Dawnstar's name. She lifted a front paw and dropped onto the kit to cease the belly kicking. "Be nice," She huffed, drawing him between her forelegs so she could groom him. "Who's been telling you stories about Dawnstar?" She asked curiously between her licks. Twilightstar didn't mind sharing stories with her kits or informing them about her scars since she thought they'd learn from her tales. However, she normally waited until they were older to bother them with such fearsome tales. Kits imaginations could be quite active and she didn't want her stories giving them nightmares.

"Your mama was born in WindClan. I watched her grow up and even gave her her warrior name. As I've done for many cats within WindClan." Talking about it reminded Twilightstar of her age.

"I've been the leader for a long time, probably too long, this will be my fourth leafbare as WindClan's leader, I believe." Twilightstar wasn't fond of this topic as she felt older and older with each word that left her maw. But WindClan had cats even older than her so perhaps she should not be complaining too much. "If I'm lucky, I'll be around to give you your warrior name too."

As Autumnwhisper enters her den, Twilightstar sits upright and offers it a small nod in greeting. Since it wasn't trying to explain itself, Twilightstar figured it was waiting to hear its punishment. "You ignored two direct orders from me and Crowtooth to remain in camp during an emergency. For that, you'll spend the next moon as Fallpaw with apprentice duties, and confined to camp for the next seven sunrises. Unless you have something to say, we're done here."

[Autumnwhisper will be demoted to Fallpaw until Nov. 14th. It must have at least three posts with 50 words of apprentice duties, cleaning the dens, bringing fresh kill to queens, kits, or elders, taking care of the elders, fixing up dens, etc. Fallpaw is confined to camp until Oct. 24 and can not go outside of the camp without a warrior until their punishment is up on the Nov. 14th. Fallpaw has to respond here with three links to their apprentice duties when their punishment is finished to get their rank and name returned]

Nightfall looked gloomy as he entered her den. She couldn't feel bad for him when he brought this upon himself. "Nightfall, not only did you disobey three direct orders from your leader and deputy, but you failed to heed your medicine cat's call too. The fact that you managed to disobey nearly every high rank in WindClan is more than a bit concerning." She might have exiled him from WindClan entirely if he didn't look so upset.

"You'll spend the next two moons as Nightpaw with apprentice duties. You'll also be confined to camp for the next half moon and you'll be missing out on two gatherings. I pray to StarClan that you learn something from this. In all my moons as WindClan's leader, I never had a cat go out of his way to ignore his leader, deputy, and medicine cat. I won't be tolerating such disobedience again. The next time you decide to go against orders you will be exiled from WindClan." She growled the warning softly. She dismissed the cat with a wave of her tail.
[Nightfall will be demoted to Nightpaw until Dec. 12th. He must have at least three posts with 50 words of apprentice duties, cleaning the dens, bringing fresh kill to queens, kits, or elders, taking care of the elders, fixing up dens, etc. Nightpaw is confined to camp until Oct. 31 and can not go outside of camp without a warrior until their punishment is up on Dec. 12th. Nightpaw has to respond here with three links to their apprentice duties when their punishment is finished to get their rank and name returned]

She truly needed to start teasing Crowtooth more about his inability to climb into her den. She's lost count of how many kittens have managed to get into her den by now. The WindClan leader rarely used her den these days aside from taking meetings. She normally rested in the nursery with her litter. It was warmer inside the nursery among the little bodies and put her more at ease. But there were rare times she found herself sleeping in her nest again, alone.

Her kits seemed to be growing day by day and Twilightstar didn't want to get overly attached to them. She was going to have to back to her den as soon as they were fully weaned so she was slowly trying to get back into the rhythm of sleeping alone. However, the nights were getting colder and sleep was harder to come by so she usually just laid down and rested her eyes until eventually her body fell into an uneasy rest.

Tonight, though, it seemed like she was to have company. She could hear tiny claws scrabbling against the bark outside. Aside from opening her eye, she didn't bother getting up. She had just gotten warm enough to stop shivering and didn't feel like getting up if she could avoid it. Eventually, the noises went silent and she found an additional furball in her nest. Twilightstar finally lifted her head and shifted a little to make more room for her newest denmate.

A bit too big to be one of her kits. Twilightstar kittens were larger than average WindClan kittens thanks to Beastspark, but the one curled with her was certainly a few moons larger than them. Her eye adjusted to the darkness and she made out the ginger pelt. Too big to be hers, none of them had ginger pelts anyway, and too small to be Owlpaw.

A quick sniff gave her the answer she was looking for. The kit reeked of fear but underneath that was a unique scent. "Hello, Patchkit." Twilightstar uncurled herself from the ball she was in and leaned in to wrap herself around the shivering kit. "Did you have a nightmare? Or is there something scary outside?" She whispered while coiling her tail around them.

Oh dear, what was it now? She could hear the sadness in the young warrior's voice and naturally, her concern grew. "Come on in Swiftstrike." Twilightstar meowed. The leader's tail tip twitched back and forth in mild agitation once the she-cat entered. "What's wrong?"

Glad that argument was over with. "Good, you will be Fadingpaw until you complete a territory tour and two more apprentice lessons. I will not be assigning you a mentor you must find a warrior to take you for training on your own time. I'll be reassigning your apprentices at the next meeting. However, if the disrespect continues with any cat I will be exiling you from WindClan instead. Unless you have any other questions, you are excused."
[Fadingdawn will remain Fadingpaw until she completes a territory tour and two additional apprentice lessons. She must have at least three posts with 50 words of apprentice training. She is not allowed out of camp without a warrior present. Fadingpaw has to respond here with three links to their apprentice training when their training is finished to get their rank and name returned]

----
What the hell? Twilightstar stared long and hard at Wrenwhisker as if he had completely lost his damn mind. The leader took a deep breath in, shut her eyes, exhaled, and opened her eye. Nope, not dream they were still here.

She was so done with this! "Out, Wrenwhisker, take this stranger with you and get out of my clan you're exiled. I've said repeatedly not to bring outsiders into my camp! Yet you decided to jeopardize your clanmates' safety and bring a random cat into our home without my permission." Twilightstar didn't care if the cat was nice, or young, or whatever. She didn't want them in her camp without her permission.

"Get out, if either of you are seen in my territory again, you will be killed." Twilightstar hissed with a shake of her head.

[/QUOTE]

"Really? That's so cool!" Skykit squealed. "I already know what my warrior name will be. Pumkin- Patchkit calls me Songbird and I want that to be my warrior name. To remind me of all the good times." She really hoped the leader could give her that name. "What if you made me an apprentice early, and I worked hard to be a warrior!" That would be so cool! But, she was only 2 moons. Oh well!
Old Today, 02:22 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
⋆♱Mistypaw♱⋆
WC App ✶ She-Cat (She/Her) ✶ 6 Moons ✶ Straight
✶Long dusty-white fur with bright blue eyes✶
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Mistypaw stood at the entrance of her leader's den, her paws shaky as she took a look in. There were already other clan mates in there so she decided to wait where she was. The apprentice thought she had to bring up her training to Twilightstar since it hadn't been done at all since her ceremony. The she-cat sat down at the entrance and just so her leader knew she was there, she called out,"Twilightstar? Once you have time, could I speak to you about my training?" Her voice shook slightly, revealing her nervousness.

@Moonraven (Sorry if I wasn't supposed to tag you. :') )

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)