Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ollie_the_skeleton
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 03:14 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:11 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:03 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Beaan
Today 02:58 PM

Old Today, 11:16 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default careful where you wander [p]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
the leap between alive and alive was as small as that between dead and alive, at least thats how rookfire imagined it. where sleep nipped at his mind sleepily, almost hesitantly for far too long, one would be bleeding out, at deaths door yet still hold on until their mind ceased any thought and they were as ready as could be to pass on from the living and join their ancestors amongst the stars. why he was thinking about such outlandish and overly specific things? well, two things, for once, he had been haunted by the inability to fall victim to the exhaustion that settled heavy in his bones for a while now, and his roleplayer is really exhausted and doesnt feel like writing a lot of things actually happening so its all in rooks head again.
when he 'awoke' in his dreamscape it was cold, nothing he hadnt expected. it had been cold ever since the first time he had opened his eyes amongst the thick fog and seemingly endless sprawling fields. the fog was still invasive, nudging and pulling on his fur every once in a while, urging him onwards, making sure there would be no rest for the wicked (i have no idea what this saying means).
pacing along the river that was usually not here, he was sure of it, he let the water lap at his paws, lashing and raging within the confines of the dip in the earth which the water had carved out long long ago. teasing, almost so, the way he stood on the edge, looking on, or at least trying to, where the fog stole most of his vision and water splashed like it had a mind of its own. it was weird and he didnt know what to make of it. a river that had never been around before and was behaving as if enraged by a strong wind, like the clashing waves, caried to the sandy shore by strong winds over the ocean. yet there was no wind. there was no wind in his dreams usually, only calm, the wisping fog, and the ever lasting cold.

[ @Blaaze - for your windclanner :3 ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: careful where you wander [p]

[ header placeholder ]
↳-Owlpaw-༉‧₊˚✧
| WindClan Apprentice | She/her | | 30/100 | Mentions; @alec (the Aubs has arrived!) |

Why, it was another dream! A fancy one! Owlpaw was getting better and hopping into the proper dreams or so she told herself. In her mind a hundred million pathways to dreams sprung into awakening (she didn’t even know how many 1 million was, or how many zeros it had) or asleepening, depending on which you think is correct. Back onto topic, the ginger-coated feline selected a shadowy spooky one, as she had nothing better to do. Owlpaw accidentally picked the wrong spooky one, though. Aw man, she wanted to go to the Spooky- Dark Forest! She wanted to square up with whoever was infesting Stormy’s dreams! En Guarde!

But insteeeaaad she had to go to lame-o weird forest with fog. Sigh. Not nearly as interesting as the outsider she spoke to. But when she landed in the dream she was met with a cold, dark, damp place. Ew. But then.. cat! Aha! ”Hello!” she chirruped, approaching the cat. Hrrm. Sniff sniff. ”Oi, you’re not dead either! ‘M Owlpaw. Waaaaait. I rec’gnize you! Fr’m some’ere.” Oh! The Gathering! It was.. uhh.. shadowy creepy guy who made other cats cry! Owlpaw wanted to make other cats cry. Jumper did that too, when he met small kits. Didn’t work on Demon Baby though, unfortunately. Cardinalkit was too possessed to be scared. Sad. And she still couldn’t bring back home some holy water from StarClan for her. Standing directly in front of Rookfire with her ears perked up, Aubs looked up at the gray-and-more-gray cat, which she took as a sign she needed to grow bigger, despite being much bigger than what a cat 8 moons old is expected to be.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Today, 12:42 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: careful where you wander [p]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire was nowhere new to dreamwalking, having done so himself moons ago despite having lost the ability recently, he still had the experience and a certain aspect of control over his own dreams. manifestation, herbs and what not, he hadnt tried that in a while but some part of him couldnt help but be convinced that he could still do it anyway. yeah, so that wasnt something he was overly surprised about, in addition to knowing blazingstar and simply having met a couple of cats through this mysterious path between the living and the dead. ack stars he missed blazingstar..the former leader had been so kind last time, accepting his change to shadowclan better than anyone else and he felt it would be right to see him again soon. show him how far he had come. perhaps he would call for the long dead past windclan leader soon, once he wasnt being haunted by random cats and the inability to sleep anymore.
back on topic and to the present, rookfire resisted the urge to jump at the noise coming from behind, a chirpy 'hello' he had not expected from anyone that accidentally ended up in his dreamscape, not with as cold and foggy it was. overall, he couldnt quite imagine why someone might pick his mind specifically but stars above, things worked in mysterious ways sometimes.
"sure hope i aint dead" he replied, a bit baffled that the younger feline so readily approached him as if she damn well owned the place. "'s rookfire, 'm one a' shadowclans medicine cats" somehow, he felt little mental resistence in replying, taken aback by the she cats confidence and somewhat put at ease by it. perhaps it was the easily percieved childishness..not the negative kind, simply the spark young apprentices had that eventually faded away through battle and wittnessing death after death.
"what brings ya here t'night?"

[ @Blaaze || i am so grateful for your quick reply i have NOTHING left to reply to besides this istg ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder

Last edited by alec; Today at 12:42 PM.