ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Rabbitpaw - @Dolomedes ] [Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker eyed Owltalon and Crowtooth as they bickered, only half-listening. Rookfire had seemed to take her scolding well, which pleased the Deputy. At least he had the self respect to keep his head high. That taken care of, Mistlewhisker glanced to Crowtooth as the rabbit introduced the smaller apprentice nestled between his paws. Their closeness sent a pang through her heart, and the ShadowClan Deputy swept her gaze over the crowd, trying to pick out two pelts in particular. She spotted Squirrelrise, chatting to what seemed to be an apprentice. Gutspaw hadn't shown, but she wasn't surprised. Bite was never a social cat. Her thoughts drifted to Goopywhisker. Losing her son and watching her other two adopted children suffer with their grief had worn her down this past moon. Mistlewhisker gave Rabbitpaw a short nod, face neutral save for a slight downturn of her lips. "A pleasure, Rabbitpaw."

Ah, so Rabbitpaw had been Crowtooth's apprentice once? Mistlewhisker glanced to Rookfire where he sat, alone save for the RiverClan medics and Mossfreckle. "Well, we find ourselves in similar positions. Rookfire had been an excellent Enforcer before his promotion." Though her tone on "promotion" said just what she thought of that. "Though, he wasn't my apprentice."

The news of fires in WindClan were unfortunate, but they seemed to deal with it just fine. ThunderClan went next, though Bumblestar's announcements were remarkably short. It seemed everyone was surprised, but Mistlewhisker wasn't really inclined to pry. While learning ThunderClan's weaknesses could put ShadowClan in a better position should they need it, Mistlewhisker knew just how testy some of these cats could be and her asking could start something that could devolve into chaos. That was simply the way of things, wasn't it. Bumblestar and Stormstar went back and forth about Cattail Pond, which perfectly represented ThunderClan and RiverClan's relationship with that piece of land.

Dawnstar spoke up next, and while her announcements were nothing new to the Deputy, Mistlewhisker kept her ears focused solely on her Leader's words. Her jab at Rookfire satisfied a little itch inside of her that she wasn't the only one who was irked by his behavior, but also brought a sort of second-hand embarrassment for the medicine apprentice. She wondered how he would react. They hardly had time to, however, as Dawnstar ordered ShadowClan to return home. Mistlewhisker dipped her head to those on the Deputy perch, leaping down herself. "Until next full moon."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 08:22 PM.
Old Today, 05:23 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
finally disrupting his spiralling thoughts about wolfpaw, dawnstar stepped up to take her turn in delivering clan news, yet beginning with a teasing address of windclan and their large amount of new kits. rook couldnt quite find it in himself to actually think it funny, too hung up on mistlewhiskers scolding and wolfpaws enraging yapping.
predator trouble yada yada, mentions of the deaths, rookfire tipped his head downwards briefly, holding that position briefly in an expression of mourning, thoughts travelling to where he thought his former mentor was now watching them from. he didnt care all that much about their new apprentices and warriors, having already spent enough of his brain space thinking about them at the last meeting.

dawnstar followed up her own announcements by another stab in the heart, earned and fairly dished out yet painful all the same. if rookfire had been embarassed by mistlewhiskers scolding he couldnt put into words how his leaders characterisation of his made him feel. it wasnt even necesarrily the embarassment aspect, it was that she didnt trust him. sure he had acted like a fool in trying to defend himself to cats acting no better than kits which made him no better than them, but he had ignored wolfpaw last threat and been working far better than grousepaw had. he was lazy and he wouldnt slack. with the back of his neck burning in shame, he remained sitting straight, the only show of his feeling the drop of his ear and the slight frown he hadnt bothered smooth out into careful neutrality.

he would prove them both wrong. mistlewhisker and dawnstar. they'd see how well he could do and stars if it was the last thing he did, dawnstar would be bloody impressed by the end of it. next gathering he'd act better and until then, he was nothing if not determined to do the absolute most to prove he was worth keeping. even as dawnstar called for shadowclan to leave and the medicine cat apprentice followed along silently, there was nothing but plans of the future ghosting around his mind.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 11:03 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
95/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

He's about to snap right back at this Wispypaw, really put her in her place, truce be damned, but his rage is interrupted by Wolfpaw leaping down from the medicine cat's rock and coming over... being really suspicious with his wording. Seriously, does he not know how to be discreet?

"...yeah," he says, giving Wolfpaw a hopefully convincingly confused glance. He doesn't introduce himself to Wispypaw, mostly because Dawnstar calls ShadowClan back home as soon as her announcements were done, so he doesn't see a point. Still, as soon as the ShadowClan apprentice was making her way away, Hollowpaw would turn to his companion and attempt to bat him on the nose.

"Could you be any more suspicious?" He hisses under his breath, brows furrowed and tail tip twitching.

[ @Kix || @Beaan ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 11:50 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw frowned as Wispypaw introduced themselves. "Try bein up there with two strangers who hate me and one who's a crybaby. Not where I wanna be," me muttered to the older apprentice. He turned his head back to face the leaders as Dawnstar spoke... and left directly after. Good riddance. He turned back to face his fellow secret medic. Quick, think of an excuse! he thought. If someone heard Hollows, they would be done for. "What you mean suspicious? I can't come sit with my baby brother?" he said, giving the younger cat a playful nudge. That should put off any suspicions. The tom shuffled his paws in his sitting position before promptly falling to his side with a yelp. "starsdamned stub," he hissed, rolling over before standing up. "Starsdamned tree. Starsdamned leg, gah!" he hissed under his breath. Why the hell does it still feel like he had his leg? he had no clue. "Also be lucky you have all four legs," he told hollowpaw, grooming his now ruffled fur.

"So, Hollows, How was the gathering?" he asked his quote unquote 'baby brother', one thing Wolfpaw knew for sure is that it had to be better then Wolfpaw. He shot a glare to the ShadowClan medic(s) if they were to pass by, but Wolfpaw would remain stationary until Bumble told them to leave.

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 12:18 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

Through the panic of the two awkward cats sitting in the front rows of the Seastone, Floodsight managed to chuckle on of those rare laughs. It wasn’t a “it’s funny kind of laugh” but more like a “oh wow, what should I say” type. And then, the WindClanner had apologized. She hadn’t expected that. Oh, to apologize for such a minor thing? Were the other clans always this polite or was it just this one? The apologies just made her feel a little more awkward, sending her down a rabbit hole on what to reply. “Aa no no! Just a question, no worries.”

“Well, not me but RiverClan recently welcomed a new litter of kits,” Floodsight softly continued, hinting at Stormstar’s announcements. The silverish cream she-cat was glad the announcements has started at the right time. Stars know how awkward it would’ve been to sit there without anything to say after a flustered apology. She listened on as the WindClan leader shared similar news of their clan. It seems like Whisperinghive’s family was mentioned along with…Twilightstar’s new litter? And there seems to be a lot of them…a whole lot. So much so that Floodsight couldn’t keep count with all the talking going on but wow, stars, it was a big litter.

With a slightly shocked blue eyes, Floodsight exclaimed, “Seems like you guys are being overran by a whole lot of furballs.”

[ sorry for slow and messy reply ]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose. Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 Survival Instincts Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Huh.. Maybe the fish wasn't so bad. They were polite, a bit awkward, but he was awkward around new cats, too. So, who was he to judge? The tom knew he was seen as weird to other cats, especially cats in his own clan. But Whisperinghive was ok with that. He knew how he acted, how silent he was, and how much of a temper he had. "Really? That's great." Whisperinghive responded to her explanation of the new litter of kits. "I'd ask who had them, but I don't know anyone in Riverclan but you." The Windclan tom said with an amused tone, trying to lighten the awkward mood around them.

"Yeah! Leopardsong had around five, and Twilightstar had like... thirteen?" He responded to her statement about the kits, a smile making its way onto his face. "I do want to help kitsit for them. Leopardsong already has the entire nursery to take care of, and Twilightstar has the entire clan to take care of." Whisperinghive said, partly to himself and partly to Floodsight.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page