Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi guys
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:23 AM
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:09 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:05 AM
quailpaw training tracker
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 06:24 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 06:14 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive-shine View Post

Olivekit - ThunderClan kit (5 moons)

She nodded again. Her cuts felt better now. "No, hey didn't get my throat, or anything like that" she mewed softly. She curled up into Weepingwillow's fluff. She couldn't help it; her eyes swiftly drifted shut, against all of her power to stay awake. 'Thank you StarClan, for keeping me safe' she thought befor e slipping into a sleep plagued with sweet dreams of safety and family.

Mentions
Weepingwillow - @CromeSpooky_Hwaa
Weepingwillow gave a gentle purr, licking the kits ears softly as she lay on her side. Cinderkit feeding

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Scooping up Mitekit and plopping him down with Mantiskit Olivekit and Cinderkit safely in their belly fluff, safely away from where the rest of the sick cats were massacring the remains of rat king. It wasnt all good however, poor Cinderkit was crying, upset and the tripods heart broke even as they moved to comfort her, rasping a tongue over the kits head as they purred in comfort. Wasnt easy really, purring hurt with their sore throat but Cinderkit was probably hurting too, the sickness ravaging the kits little body, so Mudhound was going to keep purring no matter the pain.

Luckily with some newer cats rushing in to answer their call for help the rats were quickly taken care of and- Oh hey Hollowpaw! It was bad he too was apparently sick but really good that plague-clan now had a dedicated healer, especially because now they were rife with rat bites and at huge risk of infection. Infection that could kill easily with how weakened the sick cats already were.

The rats could've also easily hurt the kits, being the same size as the young cats and them being injured to boot but that was no longer an issue with them dead, Mudhound answering Olivekits fearful question. "Dont worry the rats only got in because theyre small and wiggled in through the wall, big predators wont be able to. Plus we're gonna get to work now to plug the small holes so this cant happen again. The rats are dead, we're safe and this wont happen again." That last part drifted more to Cinderkit then Olivekit but the point was there.

They werent the only one wanting the hornets attention though as there was Spiderthroat all morose, but Mudhound was the forgiving sort so gamely if tiredly smiled at the deputy, meowing "Its ok Spider-dude, you couldnt predict this and once the walls are shored up and improved its no harm done but some bites! And we got Hollowpaw here for those bites now too so we can be healed without infection!"

Sadly Olivekit, with typical kit stupidity took the opportunity while Mudhound was distracted to escape the tripods grip and get into trouble. Trouble not danger, because despite him AND Weepingwillow seeming to think the rats were still threats the rats were all dead at that point and never a danger to the kit. Not that the kit seemed to realized, especially with Weepingwillow encouraging this stupid and not correcting the mistake but feeding into the lie.
"Weepingwillow! Stop riling Olivekit up. Olivekit that rat was already dead when you got to it the body was just twitching it wasnt a threat. You were never gonna get hurt but that was very bad of you to escape where I was keeping you safe to face it! If it was alive it couldve killed you, you shouldve known better then to call for a warrior instead of going after it yourself with no training!

For this bad behavior youre not getting to listen to the story with Mitekit, Mantiskit, Quackkit and Cinderkit if she wishes to join. And Weepingwillow you did good but maybe dont feed into the kits play pretend when the situation is so dire...."

Honestly the whole thing was stupid and overdramatic but Olivekit at least didnt know any better while the queen should. The rats were dead, just corpses now that someone was probably gonna clean soon and the threat was gone so the tripod was gonna focus on the good kittens (and maybe Olivekit if she acknowledged her wrongs).

"Ok kittens the danger is gone alls fine now! Buuuuuut for being good and staying close where I could protect you you all get a cool story! Theres even some real herby stuff in it, isnt that cool!

Its the story of one of the first medicine cats Sweetblossom."

@Starfall @Neptune. @olive-shine @ChromeSpooky-Hwaa @flowsie @Spooky Minku @Spooky_Blossom

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Scooping up Mitekit and plopping him down with Mantiskit Olivekit and Cinderkit safely in their belly fluff, safely away from where the rest of the sick cats were massacring the remains of rat king. It wasnt all good however, poor Cinderkit was crying, upset and the tripods heart broke even as they moved to comfort her, rasping a tongue over the kits head as they purred in comfort. Wasnt easy really, purring hurt with their sore throat but Cinderkit was probably hurting too, the sickness ravaging the kits little body, so Mudhound was going to keep purring no matter the pain.

Luckily with some newer cats rushing in to answer their call for help the rats were quickly taken care of and- Oh hey Hollowpaw! It was bad he too was apparently sick but really good that plague-clan now had a dedicated healer, especially because now they were rife with rat bites and at huge risk of infection. Infection that could kill easily with how weakened the sick cats already were.

The rats could've also easily hurt the kits, being the same size as the young cats and them being injured to boot but that was no longer an issue with them dead, Mudhound answering Olivekits fearful question. "Dont worry the rats only got in because theyre small and wiggled in through the wall, big predators wont be able to. Plus we're gonna get to work now to plug the small holes so this cant happen again. The rats are dead, we're safe and this wont happen again." That last part drifted more to Cinderkit then Olivekit but the point was there.

They werent the only one wanting the hornets attention though as there was Spiderthroat all morose, but Mudhound was the forgiving sort so gamely if tiredly smiled at the deputy, meowing "Its ok Spider-dude, you couldnt predict this and once the walls are shored up and improved its no harm done but some bites! And we got Hollowpaw here for those bites now too so we can be healed without infection!"

Sadly Olivekit, with typical kit stupidity took the opportunity while Mudhound was distracted to escape the tripods grip and get into trouble. Trouble not danger, because despite him AND Weepingwillow seeming to think the rats were still threats the rats were all dead at that point and never a danger to the kit. Not that the kit seemed to realized, especially with Weepingwillow encouraging this stupid and not correcting the mistake but feeding into the lie.
"Weepingwillow! Stop riling Olivekit up. Olivekit that rat was already dead when you got to it the body was just twitching it wasnt a threat. You were never gonna get hurt but that was very bad of you to escape where I was keeping you safe to face it! If it was alive it couldve killed you, you shouldve known better then to call for a warrior instead of going after it yourself with no training!

For this bad behavior youre not getting to listen to the story with Mitekit, Mantiskit, Quackkit and Cinderkit if she wishes to join. And Weepingwillow you did good but maybe dont feed into the kits play pretend when the situation is so dire...."

Honestly the whole thing was stupid and overdramatic but Olivekit at least didnt know any better while the queen should. The rats were dead, just corpses now that someone was probably gonna clean soon and the threat was gone so the tripod was gonna focus on the good kittens (and maybe Olivekit if she acknowledged her wrongs).

"Ok kittens the danger is gone alls fine now! Buuuuuut for being good and staying close where I could protect you you all get a cool story! Theres even some real herby stuff in it, isnt that cool!

Its the story of one of the first medicine cats Sweetblossom."

@Starfall @Neptune. @olive-shine @ChromeSpooky-Hwaa @flowsie @Spooky Minku @Spooky_Blossom
Mantiskit listened. "Mitekit! I didn't know you were sick! Do you miss mama too?" @flowsie
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
chronic napper

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

Mitekit
She/Her - 4 Moons

[sidenote: softdaisy is both 'mama' and 'aunt' since mite doesn't understand the difference yet]

Mitekit really had meant to follow what Mudhound said, but her legs kept shaking, and she honestly felt stuck in place. Her nose was constantly filled with mucus, and her lungs ached from coughing and wheezing. With that, she was glad to be picked up. Sure it was embarrassing to have to be treated like a newborn, but in the realm of safety, she couldn't find it in her to care all that much. She let her tears fall into her face as she nuzzled into Mudhound curling up next to her sibling and wishing that Auntie Softdaisy would come and visit her.

At the sound of Mantiskit, she raised her head, "Mitekit has been sick for a long time..." She shook her head with vigor, "How can Mitekit not miss Mama! Mitekit is sad she can't visit us..." With all that chatting he hadn't noticed that all the rats had been killed off the small kits' attention was brought back in at the sound of 'story'. "Is it a happy one..?" she asked shyly peaking at the older cat.

mentions: @Starfall @Neptune. @olive-shine @ChromeSpooky-Hwaa @Rani @Spooky Minku @Spooky_Blossom