Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: I laugh way too much at borzois, they're just so silly
Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Venomkit
Shadowclan kit

Eek! She'd been spotted! A voice suddenly appeared behind her, startling Venomkit into releasing the string of bramble with a loud squeak, falling backwards as she did. In a hurry she twisted back onto her stomach as soon as her body made impact with the hard ground beneath, kicking up dust as she went. The kitten scrambled into a sitting position, scruffy furred and staring innocently up at Rookfire, pretending she hadn't just been trying to disarm camp defenses and copying the lifted paw the larger cat had, prepared to bat at him if her acting failed. This was bad..time to talk her way out of it...or fight if she had to.

The toygress shuffled nervously at the question, momentarily losing her childish confidence. It wasn't that she was scared, oh no, more so worried her plans had been foiled and all future ones would be ruined. No way she could let herself be caught! She'd be permanently grounded and never get to go outside again! Her Mammy was one strict lady! "Nothing!" She squeaked a very convince answer, grinning sheepishly up at the medic. Absolutely nothing, nothing at all!

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Unpredictable

Blackberrypaw lays in the clearing with her head on her paws.

(Lazy activity post, closed)
Old Today, 01:56 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: the stars don’t shine as bright without you, dearest.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Wrapping herself into tighter ball with a plumed tail, Quietpaw subconsciously listened as the voice spoke again after mimicking her sighs. What they said made sense, more sense than most cats she spoke to. Unfortunate she'd only been approached at a time where her mind was clouded with all sorts of frenetic thoughts that had emerged in the wake of Lostspark's death..maybe she would be more inclined to pay attention. Even if this cat had no malicious intentions when she appeared, the fragile trust of others Quietpaw held was slowly breaking like an icy lake holding too much weight for far too long. She didn't want to plunge into the unforgiving freezing currents below.

However, there was something Quietpaw just couldn't place which seemed... sincere about this particular cat. Possibly because the words spoken held some kind of depth that was awefully uncommon- especially from strangers, not even her own family held so much weight in a few sentences......still, she had to be cautious, naivety would mean disaster. But..perhaps, what did she have to lose anyway? Surely this cat would be the one most affected if things went wrong.

Sharp, turquoise orbs snapped onto a sudden movement inclined towards her. Recoiling sightly, the dark splotched molly regards the single paw hovering a few inches away with a blend of wariness and unease. It took her a moment to finally decipher the gesture, but she understood. Averting her gaze as the other apprentice looms above her, she makes up her mind. A part of her wants to just hiss at them to go away and continue silently suffering, but the majority is pulling her towards them, telling her to get up and listen, that this is cowardice not maturity. Who is she to defy herself? If anything perhaps she should be pay more attention to what she wants instead of just going along with the flow of life. Hesitantly she pulled herself to her paws, making a half circle around that cat she could now identify more clearly: Hollowpaw. She'd seen them around camp but had never truly spoken..maybe it was better they weren't family. Meeting her blue and amber gaze with reserved emotion. She didn't know what came next, did Hollowpaw?

@fade

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
[ Moving the duo out here cause that’s where Hollow was planning on dragging Quiet to ]

➢ As turquoise eyes met her own Hollowpaw couldn’t help but feel… nothing. Why was she even doing this? Was this the way you made friends in the plain of life? Is this truly what Hawkbite would’ve done…? The Apprentice takes a few sharp breaths to settle her growing doubts before burying them six tails under. “Out.” The word exited out of their maw at high velocity, such to the point that Hollow didn’t even understand herself. But the black and white cat didn’t care in the current situation. She flicks their tail to the den entrance, both paws returning to the ground as Quietpaw stood on her own.

They leave. The den that is, standing in the entrance waiting for the other cat. If she did then Hollowpaw would wait a few heartbeats before speaking once more, with a hushed tone of course. The Clan didn’t need to know everything. Husky voice once more leaving her maw, volume kept to a whisper. “I wished to offer you a walk. Rather than just rotting in the dark. It’s not good you, in reference to the “rotting in the dark” part. I cannot offer much insight into how you feel or how you should feel, but I can give you someone to talk to with a similar experience. Mine is vastly different than your own….

Hollowpaw falls quiet, mind wandering through hypotheticals and then sorting them into different moss nests. Settling on one that seems to fit the mood of the situation best. “My sisters and sibling went missing over a moon ago. A very different loss than the one I can only assume has shattered you, and your family….but I can relate to how you are feeling, somewhat.” Hollow clears her throat before they continue.

You are not the only cat to lose, and unfortunately will never be the last. It’s something that this life loves to take and do to cats like you and I, taking away those we hold dear. The best thing you can do is keep them in your heart. In your mind. In your soul. The Stars cannot take the memories, the smiles or love, not even the tears you’ve shed. But you take all of these and hold them close, you have to move forward. The Clan doesn’t stop for one, two, or even three deaths. You will fall behind if you stay in the past…” Where was she even going with this stupid, stupid speech. Hollowpaw felt like she was just spitting out words at this point.

She had never spoken this much and it made them nauseous. The black and white cat focuses on their moving paws. A shudder running down their spine and shaky breath leaving her noise as they begin once more. “Quietpaw, you are not alone. You will never be alone. I cannot promise you any more than that, but I can give you someone to listen. Again, while I keep repeating my words, if you need anything or anyone to hear you when others won’t, just find me.” They fall back into mumbling the statement, it was lower than the rest of it. Blue and amber gaze aimed at Quietpaw’s ears instead of their eyes. Eye contact was a little much after that whole load of words….

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮