Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Babies wanted! :3
Last post by Streamtail
Today 04:23 PM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 04:21 PM
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 04:13 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 04:08 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Kix
Today 03:54 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit event ( semi-open to others ) ]

SongStar groaned. Why was no one coming to moonclan? There were like, 2 cats other than her who were in moonclan. "Guys! Cmonnnnnnn, join moonclan." Skykit said unpatiently. The 'leader' knew they would probably have to switch up the two clans to make this fair. [OPEN]

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Today at 01:45 PM.
Old Today, 04:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Windclan Kit | She/Her

Hmpf. The game idea was interesting but these kits were stupid! Rainkit wasnt surprised she was better and smarter despite being younger, she was amazing after all and daughter of the leader but it was annoying. Wrong stupid quiet kits should know better then to speak up and make it obvious they were dumb!

"Skykit if youre leader why you SongBIRD. Leaders have stars! Everyone knows that!"

The little she kit huffed, padding over to her sister and settling beside Coldkit before deciding "Me and sissy will join but I dont wanna be with you. We're sunclan and we should be twin me-di-cine cats cus we smart." Rainkit probably wasnt the kindest or most gentle sure, but Coldkit was a good influence on her so with her sibling here her temper would cool. See look she was even being king right now, looking at Coldkit considerately and saying "Unless you wanna be warrior Coldkit. If you fight youll get better then Coyotekit, Leopardsong says 'practice makes perfect'.

Your warrior name should be Coldnight though its pretty."

@Spooky_Blossom (I am so sorry about rainkit she has not learned manners yet) @Estelle

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Staring off into space

SongStar rolled her eyes. "Pumpkin calls me Songbird. I call them pumpkin. It's nicknames." Skykit explained. "And, you shouldn't be so mean to a leader." SongStar told the rude kit. "Anndd, you and coldkit might be split up. It's because everyone keeps going to sunclan and there's barely anyone on my side." She huffed. "Why you talking about my mama?" @Rani @Estelle (it's fine! You should've seen how rude one of my kits were in a medicine den.) @Dolomedes (if you want to respond)

Old Today, 12:42 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Magnoliakit
medium-furred, small, snow-white albino with very pale, blind blue eyes
purrks: n/a
she/her | windclan kit | 2 moons

Magnoliakit had been sitting quietly near the edge of the kit corrals, her ears twitching as she tried to make sense of the excited chatter around her. The blurred shapes of her denmates moved about, but their voices were clear as they exchanged playful banter. She was content to observe from the sidelines, unsure if she wanted to join in just yet. The idea of navigating a game with so many kits, especially when she couldn’t see properly, made her hesitant to get involved. But when Patchkit’s voice rang out loud and clear, announcing a new game, her attention shifted immediately. Play pretend clans? The thought intrigued her. She’d heard other kits play games like that before, and even though she wasn’t as bold as her siblings, the idea of joining in, even just to listen at first, sparked a flicker of interest. She perked up as Patchkit spoke about being Pumpkinstar, leader of SunClan, and Skykit as the leader of MoonClan. Battles and play fighting? Magnoliakit wasn’t sure how well she’d do in something like that, but she knew her sister would be excited about it. A tiny smile tugged at her lips as she imagined Skykit leading a group of kits into a grand pretend battle. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Magnoliakit shuffled a bit closer, her pale blue eyes blinking as she tried to focus on Patchkit’s form standing on the roots. She still wasn’t sure if she’d be any good at the game, but the excitement in the air was contagious.

Maybe she didn’t have to be the fastest or the strongest to join in. Maybe she could find a role that suited her, even if it was just to quietly support the others. Taking a deep breath, she decided to speak up, though her voice was soft compared to Patchkit’s booming call. “I’d like to join too… if that’s okay?” She asked, her tail flicking nervously as she waited for a response. Maybe she wouldn’t be a leader like Skykit, but there had to be a place for her in this game.

@Dolomedes

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; Today at 12:44 PM.
Old Today, 12:52 PM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

☼Sunnypurr☼
He/They \\ Windclan \\ No Purrks \\ 28 Moons
"I think I like when it rains.."

The tom lifted his head when he heard the kitten's calls. Oh, their own little clans? That's cute. Sunnypurr's whiskers twitched with amusement. They should make sure nobody got hurt, though. Plus, seeing the kits pretend to have their own little clans was gonna be interesting. The warrior stood, stretching briefly before walking over and sitting himself a few tail-lengths away.

Orchidkit
1 Moon || No Purrks || He/Him || WindClan Kit
"Greet the world with open arms!"

The young kit was sitting in front of the nursery, inspecting his clan and making sure they were all doing what they were meant to, because if he didn't do it, who would? Lilac ears perked up at the sound of chatter from nearby. Oo, a game? Fun! The tomkit's eyes lit up. He scrambled to his tiny paws and scampered over. He had missed some of the talking, but he missed what people said a lot! Orchidkit was smart enough to figure it out. He blinked. Moonclan and Sunclan? Cool! Orchidkit looked around, and noticed two of his siblings nearby. He turned to Patchkit "Hey! Uhh..Patc—er..Pumpkinstar! I wanna join you!"He announced, eyes bright as he hopped over.

[@/open! Sunny is just here to make sure nobody dies /silly]

Last edited by ollie_the_skeleton; Today at 01:07 PM.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

are her ears deceiving her? all the kits playing pretend in the clans? bwuh!!!!

egretkit zooms out of the nursery, making a bee-line for the gnarled roots that skykit and patchkit were near. or rather, pumpkinstar and songstar. wow, this sounded awesome so far! especially the battles part, but, um..well, she isn't sure if pumpkinstar means they're fighting each other or fighting evilclan. she guesses she'll figure that out soon, because she has to choose a clan now. and by the looks of it, everyone was joining sunclan.

to be fair, sunclan sounds really fun. but so does moonclan! bah..it's too hard to choose, the kit thinks with a frown. luckily, she has the perfect idea on how to save this problem. closing her eyes and spinning around, she walks towards the two leaders. coming to a wobbly stop, she opens her eyes, grinning widely at songstar. "I'll join moonclan!"

[ @Spooky_Blossom ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Staring off into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

are her ears deceiving her? all the kits playing pretend in the clans? bwuh!!!!

egretkit zooms out of the nursery, making a bee-line for the gnarled roots that skykit and patchkit were near. or rather, pumpkinstar and songstar. wow, this sounded awesome so far! especially the battles part, but, um..well, she isn't sure if pumpkinstar means they're fighting each other or fighting evilclan. she guesses she'll figure that out soon, because she has to choose a clan now. and by the looks of it, everyone was joining sunclan.

to be fair, sunclan sounds really fun. but so does moonclan! bah..it's too hard to choose, the kit thinks with a frown. luckily, she has the perfect idea on how to save this problem. closing her eyes and spinning around, she walks towards the two leaders. coming to a wobbly stop, she opens her eyes, grinning widely at songstar. "I'll join moonclan!"

[ @Spooky_Blossom ]
"Yay! I promise I will be the best leader." SongStar squealed. "Do you have any friends who would like to join?" This is what she should probably say when someone joins moonclan. That would help her gain more members. And more members would really help right now. There were not many cats in moonclan. Well, skykit would change that!

Old Today, 02:56 PM
gone to the dogs

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

REDKIT
Brown brindled tom with brown eyes. 3 Moons. He/Him. Purrks: None.
"You know you can tie a noose around my tongue, the man at the wheel driving my mind is drunk…" /lyr
-------------
Hearing the call, Redkit trotted out of the nursery and looked to where the commotion was happening. He headed over to get a closer look.
His ears flicked as he heard about the game. He thought for a moment... sounded fun, getting to pretend to be a warrior. Besides, not like he had much else to do.
He trotted over to the right, "joining" SunClan. SunClan sounded cool.