Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 9 moons | 102/100
[Grey tabby with a dark overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool Vessel ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pondpaw - @anika ] [Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Voices drifted in and out of Birdpaw's awareness, her limited attention flickering to and fro the various touches the other two provided. Rookfire laid down, nosing her cheek and beginning to clean her face, still salty and crusted with tears. Her face remained blank, even as fresh tears streamed down her cheeks at the tender touch. Just like Mama used to do when she was a kit and her coughing acted up.

The tears wouldn't stop, and soon enough shaking shoulders accompanied them. Birdpaw cried silently, curling further in on herself as Pondpaw and Rookfire showed her more affection and care than anyone had in her entire life. Distantly she knew she was lucky to have them, but the selfish part of her wondered where the hell they had been her whole life (RiverClan, lol). That same selfish part of her let her be doted over, the touch and comfort working to soothe the sharp pain in her heart to a dull ache.

[Thank you guys!! You don't have to reply, I think this is a good place to end it <3]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: I laugh way too much at borzois, they're just so silly
Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Wrapping herself into tighter ball with a plumed tail, Quietpaw subconsciously listened as the voice spoke again after mimicking her sighs. What they said made sense, more sense than most cats she spoke to. Unfortunate she'd only been approached at a time where her mind was clouded with all sorts of frenetic thoughts that had emerged in the wake of Lostspark's death..maybe she would be more inclined to pay attention. Even if this cat had no malicious intentions when she appeared, the fragile trust of others Quietpaw held was slowly breaking like an icy lake holding too much weight for far too long. She didn't want to plunge into the unforgiving freezing currents below.

However, there was something Quietpaw just couldn't place which seemed... sincere about this particular cat. Possibly because the words spoken held some kind of depth that was awefully uncommon- especially from strangers, not even her own family held so much weight in a few sentences......still, she had to be cautious, naivety would mean disaster. But..perhaps, what did she have to lose anyway? Surely this cat would be the one most affected if things went wrong.

Sharp, turquoise orbs snapped onto a sudden movement inclined towards her. Recoiling sightly, the dark splotched molly regards the single paw hovering a few inches away with a blend of wariness and unease. It took her a moment to finally decipher the gesture, but she understood. Averting her gaze as the other apprentice looms above her, she makes up her mind. A part of her wants to just hiss at them to go away and continue silently suffering, but the majority is pulling her towards them, telling her to get up and listen, that this is cowardice not maturity. Who is she to defy herself? If anything perhaps she should be pay more attention to what she wants instead of just going along with the flow of life. Hesitantly she pulled herself to her paws, making a half circle around that cat she could now identify more clearly: Hollowpaw. She'd seen them around camp but had never truly spoken..maybe it was better they weren't family. Meeting her blue and amber gaze with reserved emotion. She didn't know what came next, did Hollowpaw?

@fade

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^