Old October 11th, 2024, 07:59 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw weakly stumbled into the medicine den. Hacking and wheezing, he collapsed onto a moss bed. The world was spinning around him... where was Hollowpaw? Oh! There he was. Brown spinny blob. Ugh, his head hurt so much. Maybe it would be better to lay down and close his eyes. Stop the spinny. Urghh, he felt horrible. He managed to raise his head strangle out a feeble "Send me to the..." A coughing fit interrupted his sentence. After wheezing for about a minute, he regained his breath enough to finish what he was saying. ...sick camp." Pinepaw finished, letting his head go limp and collapse onto the den floor.

[ @Neptune. - hollowpaw ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old October 11th, 2024, 09:30 AM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

whitecough is now greencough i hate my life rn, i somehow ended up with covid)) Raccoontail padded into the den behind Pinepaw, and glanced at him. "What's up with you?" He half-meowed, half-coughed. "I'm here for whitecough?"
@Neptune.

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old October 13th, 2024, 09:48 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter View Post

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw weakly stumbled into the medicine den. Hacking and wheezing, he collapsed onto a moss bed. The world was spinning around him... where was Hollowpaw? Oh! There he was. Brown spinny blob. Ugh, his head hurt so much. Maybe it would be better to lay down and close his eyes. Stop the spinny. Urghh, he felt horrible. He managed to raise his head strangle out a feeble "Send me to the..." A coughing fit interrupted his sentence. After wheezing for about a minute, he regained his breath enough to finish what he was saying. ...sick camp." Pinepaw finished, letting his head go limp and collapse onto the den floor.

[ @Neptune. - hollowpaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamfish View Post
whitecough is now greencough i hate my life rn, i somehow ended up with covid)) Raccoontail padded into the den behind Pinepaw, and glanced at him. "What's up with you?" He half-meowed, half-coughed. "I'm here for whitecough?"
@Neptune.

Hollowpaw
~<>~
90/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

There's little Hollowpaw had been up to as of late, mostly spending his time in his nest nursing a headache and trying to hide the occasional coughing attack that threatened to out his quickly worsening state to the whole of ThunderClan. Wolfpaw had yet to say anything - the reason unclear to the young herbalist, but he was grateful for it as he clung to the scrap of moss he'd salvaged from his sister's nest. He didn't have anything else of her.

Well, it seemed the new arrivals were also sick, Raccoontail appearing to not be suffering the worst of it all. Still, it was probably safest for all three of them to head to the quarantine... but the question first was if there was anything Hollowpaw could do here before they left...

"I have-" a break to cough, "a little catmint, if you really do have whitecough... but I'd rather- rather not risk it given it's reaction to this new illness. I'll get-" another cough attack, "I'll get another warrior, Carrioncaller or someone, he's pretty, uh, prompt? I guess? And the four of us will- we'll go to the pond." Weakly, Hollowpaw makes his way to the entrance of the medicine den - Stars, when did he let himself get this sick? How? ...okay, don't answer that, he's been exposed to this illness far longer than the rest of the cats it's a miracle he'd made it this long (how Wolfpaw was still healthy was beyond him).

Hollowpaw calls for Carrioncaller, and the mink point makes his way over swiftly, asking what's needed of him.

"We need to get to the quarantine camp - all three of us are sick." He explains, not bothering to try and decipher the expression on the warrior's face as he reacts, instead going over to Pinepaw and prodding him with a forepaw. "Get up, we have to walk some more." He says unkindly.

[ i'll make a post of them all arriving at the quarantine within the next day or two <3 ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old October 14th, 2024, 07:24 AM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

@Neptune.
Raccoontail stood puzzled. Was the medicine cat sick? Could that even happen? He padded up to Hollowpaw. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I know Pinepaw is sick, but you, uh, for a lack of a better word, look horrid."

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

*Bluekit was attacked by a fox and is in the medicine cat's den
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

[approved by bean on dc]

She'd woken up with scratches, again. This time... they were deeper, more than what Treetiger could sit and hide. She'd groan softly, sitting up from her nest and wincing from the gash across her foreleg. They'd done it. They were capable of harming her. Her friend truly was real, and this was all it took for her to realize it. Why hadn't Thrush warned her about this? Where even was he? She hadn't seen the tiny tom in some time.

Peering from the entrance of the Warriors' Den, Treetiger ensured she could sneak to the Medicine Cat den without Bumblestar or Spiderthroat intervening. She took the moment and dashed over, limping slightly, but doing her best to hide it from anyone who caught sight. She'd stop just within the entrance of this den. "Uh... Wo- Wolfpaw?" She'd chime into the dim den, waiting for her eyes to focus and work out his figure.

It crept from her back, sinking it's claws into her pelt. Her fur was bristling where it touched, the only indication it needed to know she could feel it. It was like a parasite, draining her self-esteem and leaving her weak. It was leaning down to whisper into her head with nothing but malice. "Not. A. Word."

The warrior would swallow hard, anxiously awaiting Wolfpaw to approach. Her left leg was raised just enough to relieve the discomfort of bearing weight on it. She'd have to be clever about this...

@Beaan - Wolfpaw

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 09:48 PM.
Old Today, 06:51 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -
Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Wolfpaw's tail thumped on the ground as he lay in his nest. There hasn't been a new sick cat for a bit... But hollows was sick now. He turned his head to face the den entrance as a voice called out his name. He groaned as he got up, hobbling over to the entrence. "Treetiger," he spoke, seeing the molly in the den entry. "Come in, don't just stand there!" he muttered, gesturing with a paw for her to come in. "What's goin on with ya?"

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream