Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:17 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:01 AM
[training] is this how all...
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:47 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Scarylolia
Today 12:16 AM
Ashpaw mentor finder
Last post by Scarylolia
Today 12:11 AM

Old October 9th, 2024, 11:25 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Lightningpaw never strikes twice. (Private Lightningpaw666 and Dolomedes)

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 12 moons, Windclan Apprentice, No Purrks.

(Takes place after Lightningpaw's Medicine Patrol to Twoleg Place.)

Lightningpaw had felt kinda guilty over his blow up with Rabbitpaw's decision to change careers after all Lightningpaw was partially upset out of how fast everything was moving. Lightningpaw didn't know how to handle change so abruptly not only that but he got angry with Rabbitpaw while he was dealing with his mothers death. Lightningpaw just hoped that Rabbitpaw wouldn't think too badly of him for being so selfish. Lightningpaw had just returned from his medicine patrol at the Twoleg Place and he had been thinking a lot about how he should make up with Rabbitpaw. Lightningpaw felt like the best thing to do was see if Rabbitpaw was hungry quickly picking out a rabbit from the pile Lightningpaw would head for the Medicine Den on the other side of the clearing and put it down where he saw Rabbitpaw. Lightningpaw would scuffle his front paw in the dirt as he then mew. "Hey Rabbitpaw... Can we talk?" Lightningpaw asked him. Lightningpaw would understand if Rabbitpaw was still angry with him and would leave if Rabbitpaw so desired. @Dolomedes
Old October 9th, 2024, 11:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw never strikes twice. (Private Lightningpaw666 and Dolomedes)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 11 | Part Manx cat
|| Rabbitpaw is in his halloween costume ^^ this doesn’t apply to in rp, of course ||

Rabbitpaw was taking a break from the medicine den and was briefly laying down in front of the threshold to get away a little bit but was in calling distance if Miss Lightningstorm needed anything from him. It was a strange change of pace, it wasn’t anything like what he’s done before but he didn’t find it bad or anything of that sort, it was a good change, it was just a change. He flicked an ear and took a deep breath as he centered himself. One downside is the amount of hurt he could accidentally do if he messes up, it was more harmful to mess up herbs than it was to miss a catch and that was starting to weigh on his shoulders a bit. That was probably why he allowed himself a break versus when he was training to be a tunneler.

Though the thought came to a stuttering halt, his green eyes blinked open as he heard his friend’s voice, Lightningpaw. Rabbitpaw’s eyes widened a smidge before he calms himself down with a nervous smile at the ginger, his eyes moving to the rabbit and he allowed himself a more genuine smile at it. “It’s funny in some ways, how the wind changes… of course, I’ve been wanting to chat with you a lot! I just wanted to give you space after… you know.” The blond raised a paw to pat at the space next to him, a physical addition to his verbal reassurance. He hoped that they could clear everything up, Lightningpaw meant a lot to him.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Lightningpaw never strikes twice. (Private Lightningpaw666 and Dolomedes)

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 12 Moons old, No Purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw was glad when Rabbitpaw gave him the green light to talk to him he would move the rabbit so that they could eat it together and settle down next to him but not touching pelts it was nothing against Rabbitpaw but Lightningpaw couldn't usually handle dirtying his pelt. Rabbitpaw however likely already knew this about Lightningpaw the cat was quit the clean freak. Lightningpaw would think about his first words not wanting to mess the situation up more. "First off I wanted to say I'm sorry I stormed off when you likely felt the worst you felt in a while... With.. With your mother passing to Starclan and all that. I should've been more sensitive to the situation.. It's just.. I always imagined we would be named warriors on the same night and everything and to be honest I've never been good with sudden change. I got scared and that fear made me sorta lash out.. And it wasn't fair to you not at all. I'm sure you have your reasons for why you changed careers. And I am pretty sure your mother's death might've played a role in that. I shouldn't have criticized your decision especially since it's your decision to make. If you want to be Windclan's medic then I guess I'll just have to work twice as hard to be a Warrior who can be our clans sword and shield." Lightningpaw would explain to his friend wanting Rabbitpaw to know that he was sorry for the words he spoke he had felt terrible for a while now but his anger was still there. It was only now after talking to Twilightstar and Snowybreeze about the situation that he realized how bad he felt about the whole thing. @Dolomedes