Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 10:50 PM

Old Today, 09:42 PM
what is fake is real

Bump Policy: any time. don’t be worried
My Mood: Lurking
Default Witherpaw Finder (MENTOR!)

lookin’ for anything for my soon-to-be-submitted ShadowClan apprentice Witherpaw! while i don’t have his biography written out very far, my plans for his personality/character can be found in this plot application i made for him, if you wish to do “a little” reading (no, he has not been accepted for this plot)

Witherpaw doesn’t have much forethought and is very reckless, very on-the-spot with what he does. he cares deeply for all clanmates and close ones alike and tries to extend his protection to all of them, slightly unbeknownst to himself. he will get many scars and likely get into lots of trouble... and i have tentative plans for him to get a wound on his front leg when he is a warrior that cripples him to a permanent heavy limp

am i keeping an eye out for anything specific right now?
YES!

Witherpaw Needs A MENTOR!

please please please only offer to be Witherpaw’s mentor if you aren’t swamped with other roleplay stuff, for your own sake!

who can be Witherpaw’s mentor? uh… anyone! mean or kind, understanding or oblivious, incompetent or skilled. anything works. the big kicker here is Witherpaw’s nature as a reckless, kinda rebellious guy, which will most definitely come into play in training and such. i mean… he’s going to get scars from somewhere, right? depending on what happens, he could even end up demoted - who knows. feel free to ask even if you have some crazy ideas for a mentor relationship also, if he is accepted into the plot mentioned waaaay up at the beginning of this post, his recklessness will be ramped up by 5x

how will i choose if multiple people offer? depends on a lot of factors. the two first things i will compare will be 1. how much does it seem like this person cares about this mentor relationship and 2. how busy is this user already with their current characters

otherwise, i am open to discussion on anything else! family - biological or adopted - is up for grabs, friends or enemies…

friends and family: particularly, Witherpaw is actually a bit distant from cats relationship-wise, so any family or friends will likely be a “i care about you too much for words” type thing where they will have to roleplay together, and not just a check on the list of your cat’s relationships

liking vs. disliking: absolutely have your cat hold an opinion of Witherpaw! i actually would very much like him to have plenty of cats in the clan who just… casually hold a bad opinion of him. helps play into his lore and personality, and is interesting for roleplay too! enemies will probably be one-sided on your cat’s part if they’re in ShC

love: crushes can be discussed once again, Witherpaw cares a loooot, so a crush from either his or the other cat’s end would throw everything into a loop for him. he is bisexual/biromantic

AS FOR ANY AND ALL INTERACTIONS: feel free to ask! i will be open to roleplay plans, small or big, and feel free to ask if you’d like him to participate as a role in one of your plots, small or big

Last edited by Eidolon; Today at 09:42 PM.