Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Slypaw Finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:04 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:02 PM
A family without a home {P}
Last post by Spookez.
Today 04:55 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 04:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 04:51 PM

Old Today, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: James and Featherbreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
OspreyDart walked more close to the two cat's with his claws unsheathed in case of an attack. "You both don't seem to be a thre- You!" The tom pointed his tail to the recognizable she. "I thought you'd be dead by now." He sheathed his claws. The tom sat to show no harm. "I smell kit on you, but I am way too injured to fight you any way so I'll just sit here till I am all healed." He turned to the fierce tom, "The name's OspreyDart." He introduced himself.

Tags: @Scary_Sage @Angelia
Ye? And what do yer think yer doin' here? James spat, ignoring the tom and fluffing his fur. Get yer own she-cat. He lifted his head and unsheathed his claws.

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old Today, 03:37 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
OspreyDart walked more close to the two cat's with his claws unsheathed in case of an attack. "You both don't seem to be a thre- You!" The tom pointed his tail to the recognizable she. "I thought you'd be dead by now." He sheathed his claws. The tom sat to show no harm. "I smell kit on you, but I am way too injured to fight you any way so I'll just sit here till I am all healed." He turned to the fierce tom, "The name's OspreyDart." He introduced himself.

Tags: @Scary_Sage @Angelia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sage View Post
Ye? And what do yer think yer doin' here? James spat, ignoring the tom and fluffing his fur. Get yer own she-cat. He lifted his head and unsheathed his claws.
"Oh..." Ashley paused. "You. You're the Riverclan cat that helped get me kicked out of the clan. Hmm. Well, thank you."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Chatty

OspreyDart looked at the tom with wide eyes. "I don't want your she cat I am just looking for a place to stay till I am able to fight. The tom looked at the she, you got yourself kicked out of riverclan I was only trying to keep you from hurting the kit emotionally or have you forgotten that some kits grow up in that kind of environment to be a mass murderer later on in life. I was only trying to keep something like that from happening." The toms eyes shined.

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet."

Old Today, 04:11 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:
OspreyDart looked at the tom with wide eyes. "I don't want your she cat I am just looking for a place to stay till I am able to fight. The tom looked at the she, you got yourself kicked out of riverclan I was only trying to keep you from hurting the kit emotionally or have you forgotten that some kits grow up in that kind of environment to be a mass murderer later on in life. I was only trying to keep something like that from happening." The toms eyes shined.
"I said thank you. Won't you just accept that? Besides, I still hate that awful kit." @Scary_Sage

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 04:11 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

After the whole fiasco in the leader's den, Stormstar had been watching Ospreydart. Not only had his behavior been odd lately, but his vague ramblings had piqued her interest. And while she hadn't been following him out of camp, she had managed to pick up his scent headed towards the outskirts borders and wanted to speak with him more about the situation.

But as she came close to the border and saw the scene before her, a low growl rumbled in her throat. There was Ospreydart, sitting right on the border and chatting away with two outsiders - one of whom Stormstar had exiled. Not only that but he was injured. What the hell? "Ospreydart, you've got a whole Clan to come back to if you've gotten into a fight. What the hell is this talk about stayin' somewhere else??" the leader snapped, furious blue gaze flickering from the tom to Featherbreeze and an unknown outsider. "'N you. Thought I told you to not come back around RiverClan territory??"

[ @Angelia @Scary_Sage @MaximusPrime27 hr intervening in this as it takes place on/near riverclan territory as stated in this post and featherbreeze has been exiled! also, since the only "barn" known around riverclan territory is the abandoned twoleg den i will be assuming that is the "barn" being talked about here! ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 04:12 PM.
Old Today, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Chatty

OspreyDart turned around with his ears pinned "H-hello Stormstar" The tom backed away from the two. He was afraid of his leader.
@taillow @Angelia @Scary_Sage

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet."

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Today at 04:17 PM.
Old Today, 04:44 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

After the whole fiasco in the leader's den, Stormstar had been watching Ospreydart. Not only had his behavior been odd lately, but his vague ramblings had piqued her interest. And while she hadn't been following him out of camp, she had managed to pick up his scent headed towards the outskirts borders and wanted to speak with him more about the situation.

But as she came close to the border and saw the scene before her, a low growl rumbled in her throat. There was Ospreydart, sitting right on the border and chatting away with two outsiders - one of whom Stormstar had exiled. Not only that but he was injured. What the hell? "Ospreydart, you've got a whole Clan to come back to if you've gotten into a fight. What the hell is this talk about stayin' somewhere else??" the leader snapped, furious blue gaze flickering from the tom to Featherbreeze and an unknown outsider. "'N you. Thought I told you to not come back around RiverClan territory??"

[ @Angelia @Scary_Sage @MaximusPrime27 hr intervening in this as it takes place on/near riverclan territory as stated in this post and featherbreeze has been exiled! also, since the only "barn" known around riverclan territory is the abandoned twoleg den i will be assuming that is the "barn" being talked about here! ]
Quote:
OspreyDart turned around with his ears pinned "H-hello Stormstar" The tom backed away from the two. He was afraid of his leader.
@taillow @Angelia @Scary_Sage
Ashley sat up fast. "Oh... I didn't realize the barn was so close to the border! Very sorry, I'll be going. James, let's go!" Ashley ran out as fast as her legs could take her. @Scary_Sage

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix