My Mood: Bored

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
100 / 100

Pondpaw chuckled and changed the subject. ´´What´s your favorite type of prey? Mine´s blackbird.´´

[ @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost - Warriors wouldnt know atm, either /gen also... thank you for helping me with pond´s post requirement : D ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Grapepaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

No Purrks
4/100

"Fruit," Grapepaw replied. "Specifically blackberries. They're these small black fruits that grow on brambles."
@anika

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

PURRKS:
Well Insulated

Sage waz here :3
chippy chipperton IV was here!!

Last edited by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost; Yesterday at 03:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Taken off guard, Briarsplash gave a grunt of surprise to find a mouse plopped at her large paws nearly the moment she had glanced at the fresh-kill pile. Her eyes immediately dropped to the meal, blinking at it as if it had just spawned from her mind, before slowly (almost comically) lifting up to see the culprit of the surprise delivery.

Before her was a handsome tabby tom with fur and eyes bright like a leaf-fall tree — one whose leaves were fading into oranges and yellows before the canopy would fall to the forest floor as the temperatures chilled. She recognized him, had been on a patrol with him just a few moons ago... what was his name again? H-something... ah, Hill... starsdangit...

She wasn't used to anyone doing kind gestures for her, or... talking to many cats outside of her duties at all, really. So this was... interesting. What was the catch? Was he just trying to mooch an Enforcer for some sort of recognition?

Briarsplash narrowed her eyes for a moment, skeptical of his intentions. But as the tabby warrior went on and chuckled about something, noting his effortless charm, she remembered something she'd learned from the one patrol she'd been on with him: he was just... a rather happy lad. So perhaps this really was just a nice gesture? If so... what in StarClan's name should she say to that? This never happened. It was almost hilariously frustrating, if she were the type to find any sort of embarrassment funny.

"Oh, ah... um... thanks," the Enforcer finally managed to to meow (not even used to saying that word either), her voice raspy yet surprisingly soft given her stocky stature. She met his amber-yellow eyes that shone in the midday light, her own glinting as golden-green hues. There was a lapse into silence where she sat there in awkward tension, as if wondering what the social obligation was for this sort of thing. Hill-something looked like he was about to leave on his own accord, which was relieving. Good, she wouldn't need to do anything else except just accept the gift—

But she didn't make it that easy for herself. Clearing her throat, Briarsplash straightened up, feeling... oddly compelled to say something else, for some reason. That wasn't typical of her; maybe the unfamiliar kindness had just stuck into her heart like a thorn, or perhaps that part of her that was lonely (no, she would never admit that) had picked up on some of the other cats in the clearing. The ones casually chatting and sharing prey. That was... normal right? Why did she care anyway? Why did everything suddenly feel suffocating?

"Ah, wait, you. Hill-...something..." She internally cursed herself for speaking at all, and for that awful way her voice sounded almost hesitant, she never sounded like that — and she let out a forced cough to cover up the fact that she'd fumbled his suffix. "If you want to.... share... you can have some," she finally managed to get out, her voice almost harsh as she rushed the words despite the ironically friendly invitation. Was being 'friendly' to her own Clanmates always this dang difficult? And why in StarClan's name was her fur feeling hot now?

[ @Mica - miss gurl is struggling ]
Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 24 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider was ready to pad away, content at having done a good thing by "helping out" the Enforcer, but the stuttered attempt at his name had him turning around, head canted to the side amicably. Aw gee, she musta forgotten his name! "Hillstrider! It's cool, I forget everyone's name all the time!" He often resorted to calling people their prefix followed by "dude" in his head. Ravendude came to mind. He wondered how that cat was doing. They'd said they were gonna go hunting with him but then disappeared. Oh well, that was hardly surprising in the clans.

Oh dope, was she offering to share? Hillstrider smiled, once again outshining the sun that warmed the usually chilled late afternoon air. "Yo sick, if you don't mind my dude!" Hillstrider flopped to the ground, sending bits of nest debris and dust flying, of which he of course didn't notice and wouldn't have been bothered by anyway. Hillstrider was a gentleman, however, and let Briarsplash take the first bite before taking one himself. "So!" Hillstrider was never one to let silence stretch for too long, "you find any cool trinkets in there? I know a buncha the Enforcers and Boss Lady Mistlewhisker have stuff given to them. OH!!" Hillstrider leaned in conspiratorially. "I heard that a couple of Dawnstar's kits tried to take some of Hawkbite's trinkets. You could hear one of 'em screaming his head off! The lungs on that little dude are craaaaaazy."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old Today, 11:37 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
((This is after the Dusk/Hawk interaction above :>))

Great great great. Just great. There could not possibly be a way this training session could've been worse. He was in a bad mood before, and it had just made it even worse. Cursing to himself and walking through the clearing whilst keeping a neutral, emotionless expression, he did not see the calico form that he'd JUST walked into.

Ugh, wasn't this Duskpaw? If he was being honest, he couldn't quite blame her. She was blind, after all. And it was his fault, so...

"Sorry." He muttered, backing off and making way for himself to walk away. Hopefully Duskpaw wasn't... Too pissed. He'd heard the arguement betwen her and Hawkpaw from the apprentices' den, though he hadn't done anything about it. It wasn't his business, why should he interfere?

{ @gayvinegar }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:39 AM.