Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 AM

Old October 16th, 2024, 08:18 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

QUILLPAW
he/him. 10 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw's attention is drawn away from the medicine cat soap opera when he hears a hushed voice. looking beside him, he sees a brown and white molly who looks about the same age as him – and windclan, if the heather-y and grassy scent told him anything. normally, he'd be glaring sharply and hissing for a cat to back away or just straight up ignore them, but he finds her remark amusing.

"it doesn't surprise me in the slightest," he responds, not bothering to lower his voice. he shoots a glance towards the meddies once more, rookfire now silent after his scolding and the two windclan medics having retreated to the spot where deputies reside. "riverclan is just sad. it seems their medicine cats are no different - sulky and moody over trivial things." though, rookfire was no better with his antagonizing - that is better than sniveling in such an event like a gathering he supposes.

his ears swivel in the direction of the seastones when windclans leader gives announcements, gaze sliding to look at twilightstar. fires, death, exile, and apparently a baby boom. what was it with leaders having ginormous litters lately? "is disloyalty common in windclan?" he muses, eyes narrowing as he glanced to the windclanner beside him. smart remarks are just a part of his nature it seems.

[ @Cinderspirit ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

ears twitching, squirrelrise is somewhat able to make out the apprentice's first word - which, from the sounds of it, is a greeting. she thinks. fortunately, the thunderclanner - hiddenpaw, she learns - speaks up louder the second time. okay..it looks like we're both nervous, she realizes with a blink. glancing away, she thinks back to her interaction with twistedpaw. the older molly had also been nervous, but the two quickly warmed up to each other after realizing they could relate to eachother. maybe it'll be the same with hiddenpaw?

"well, it's..nice to..m-meet you, hiddenpaw!" she meows, maw twitching upwards in the beginning of a smile. okay, now to just continue the conversation. ack, small talk really isn't her strong suit. it'll be fine, just go with the flow, she reassures herself. though, honestly, it's easier said than done. "how's your..training g-going along?" she asks curiously, turning her head to fully face hiddenpaw now.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hiddenpaw
Golden braided tabby with white freckles and brown and blue heterochromia
They/She | 7 Moons | + every 26th | ThunderClan Apprentice | Timid and Shy
[5/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hiddenpaw can't help but give Squirrelrise a small smile at the greeting. She nods in return, shifting from where she was sitting to face the russet she-cat.

"Uhm- it's going good... My mentor... She's... Really nice." Hiddenpaw murmurs, struggling to meet Squirrelrise's eyes. StarClan, why was she so nervous?? She was about to ask "How about you" until she realised that Squirrelrise was a WARRIOR. They slapped themselves mentally. Now it was just an awkward silence.

((Had to kinda change her design because it was "too unrealistic" SOBS))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait at least 7 hours to bump unless urgent or told otherwise! pls bump, im rather forgetful
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (116/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her tail flicked as she dipped her head slightly, "yes, and to you as well, my name is Turtlepaw. May I ask what your name is?" Stars, she's borderline bored but for now all she could do was eye down this rather peculiar friendly Thunderclan cat.

[MENTIONS- ]

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A battle-scarred light orange cat with brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Honeypetal
She/he/they ThunderClan Warrior 25 moons
❝ This is all my fault. Everyone I love is disappearing and I'm next, I'd deserve that too. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
She nodded. "Well, I'm Honeypetal,' she responded. "That's my name; Honeypetal."

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hiddenpaw
Golden braided tabby with white freckles and brown and blue heterochromia
They/She | 7 Moons | + every 26th | ThunderClan Apprentice | Timid and Shy
[5/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hiddenpaw can't help but give Squirrelrise a small smile at the greeting. She nods in return, shifting from where she was sitting to face the russet she-cat.

"Uhm- it's going good... My mentor... She's... Really nice." Hiddenpaw murmurs, struggling to meet Squirrelrise's eyes. StarClan, why was she so nervous?? She was about to ask "How about you" until she realised that Squirrelrise was a WARRIOR. They slapped themselves mentally. Now it was just an awkward silence.

((Had to kinda change her design because it was "too unrealistic" SOBS))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

cw: this post contains emotional distress [grief] / depictions of grief, please beware!

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

okay, hiddenpaw still seems nervous. not that squirrelrise blames her or anything. she was the same way when she talked to..any warrior ever. "I'm glad..to hear that..! having a..nice mentor..makes training..a lot m-more enjoyable." she comments, followed with a small flicker of the tip of her tail. luckily, the awkward silence does not last long as she picks up twilightstar's voice, gaze shifting to the windclan leader.

windclan had fires? the molly's brows furrow a pinch at this. she's never experienced a fire, so she can't begin to imagine how stressful it was for windclan. fortunately, the leader announces that, despite a few cats getting some burns, the fires were put out and nobody was gravely injured. of course, there were new apprentices, also – which is expected. the young warrior visibly perks up at the mention of two new warriors, twistedpaw automatically popping into her mind. for a second, her gaze flits about, trying to spot the older molly, smiling excitedly. the first was lichenshock, so the second must be twistedpaw!

her smile quickly fades as twilightstar continues. what? twistedpaw was.. -- featherblossom was dead? that couldn't be. I just..I just saw her two moons ago, she was alive, squirrelrise thinks, now staring blankly at the seastones as her mind struggled to process the information. she's never heard of rockfalls happening, never heard of someone getting crushed. but, featherblossom had been. she knows - some part of her just knows - that it wasn't a quick death. featherblossom had suffered, just like goopywhisker had. she'd known goopywhisker for much longer and yet, she still feels the intense feeling of grief suddenly weighing on her shoulders, like she's lost another cat she's known for moons. another loss that settles deep into her aching heart and threatens to break it. some part of her is mad, for some reason (why did goopy have to go out of camp that night? why did feather have to go hunting that day?), and she feels disgusted by the anger, yet it doesn't fade.

she doesn't realize she's crying into an indescribable noise erupts from her, something akin to a sob and cough. she rushes to raise a paw to wipe away the tears, lest she embarrass herself at a gathering of all places - or make hiddenpaw more nervous. stars, this is.. damn it, stop, squirrelrise!, she internally scolds herself, trying to swallow the lump that's formed in her throat and fight away tears that threaten to spill. her heart pounds in her chest, loud enough for her to hear it beating in her ears, and she sucks in a sharp breath. she knows death is common, it is inevitable. she just desperately wished she could get used to it already. either that, or simply learn how to control her emotions better.

maybe hiddenpaw didn't notice. she hopes.

the shadowclanners clears her throat weakly, forcing a smile on her maw. "ah..uhm," she hasn't said 'uhm' in..moons. hrm. "I..ah.." she pauses once more, struggling to find words. "I - I hope ...l-leafbare isn't..too - too cold..this time..ar-around." she meows, an abrupt change of topic. yellow hues land on hiddenpaw again, then she continues. "I..d-do enjoy ..the s-snow, though ..or at least..the - the ..appearance of..it. h-how..about you?"

[ aww rip og hidden design ;w; also so sorry hidden,,you had to witness squirrel be a wreck for a second ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: the stars don’t shine as bright without you, dearest.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander padded into the clearing, always full by the time he arrived. This was a choice he made, ensuring his clanmates would arrive safely or that no one struggled to keep up. He took up a normal spot, sitting towards the back of the ShadowClan crowd, looking as unapproachable as ever. Of course, that never deterred anyone, especially those of other clans. Whatever the appeal was, he wasn't sure, but oh well.

[open]

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Hollowpaw had noticed her mentor enter the Clearing (truly it was just a large crowd). He was near the back of the groups of cats. He looked irritated..? Upset? Hollow couldn't quite place it at the moment. But this didn't stop the Commander's Apprentice from padding over to him, as if the force dragged her into an interaction with the guy beyond training. Voice holding no true expression of her actual excitement to speak to him. "Hawkbite...Sir?"

The formal title coming out her maw in a whisper, same as the following words. "Ah, I should've asked you if you wanted that...apologies..." Falling back into inaudible muttering to themself. Blue and amber eyes dodging the possibly of meeting his green ones, albeit by looking at his ears, even if their head was turned to face him. Hollowpaw awaits a reply as they sit down next to him while the smallest of grins grows on their maw regardless of previous thoughts.
[ You just know I had to send the kid after him ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮

Last edited by fade; Yesterday at 09:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Agatha Kitty - Active
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Spotting the young warrior as they approached, Darkice did his best to put on a polite expression. "Well, 'ello there," he said in the most welcoming tone he could muster. "What's ya name, kid?" Darkice was kind of praying inside that him calling the other 'kid' didn't seem impolite, it was just a bit of a reflex when he was speaking to younger cats.

Dandelionmane • They / Them • Thunderclan Warrior • 15+ Moons

The pure white Thunderclan warrior flashed a nervous smile "Hello- uh- My name's- uh D-Dandelionmane" They said furrowing their brows, their tail swaying behind them, hadn't they started with that? was that weird of them to have done in the first place? did they just think it? GAH! shut! up! brain!

"What's your name?" They asked curiously, trying to appear as calm as possible. It was clear that they weren't very calm, but they weren't bothered by the Shadowclan tom calling them kid. They've heard worse than that from cats younger than the tom in front of them.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 01:41 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

She perked her ears up in congratulations.
"Oh my gosh! That's so cool!" Cricket'Paw loved, like a lot, hearing about stories of triumphs. "And please don't interpret any of this as sarcasm, because I legitimately am just naturally an excitable cat. That is amazing, how'd it feel, did it make you feel powerful! I caught a shrew once, don't worry, it wasn't super awesome, but I felt like I was leader of the world!" all her self consciousness on comments went out the window. Her eyes were now bright with enthusiasm and her tail wrapped delicately around her paws.
"Wow, have you ever encountered one of those things. I was told a story once on dogs and how they ate a kit whole, I didn't leave the nursery for whole moon. Now that I think about it, the cat that told me that was always a bit mean to me..." her mind was about to drift off when she heard swimming.
"Hey! I know how to swim." then she partly winced well duh, he knows that already dummy. her mind threw out. "But I guess you probably knew that." her excitement faltered for a second before coming back full swing.
"Maybe one day I could help teach you."

(She just went off a cliff with her chatter lol.)

@Luna16
@Splitmoon

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Really? You're not just teasing me, are you?" Bouncepaw asks suspiciously. He shrugs. "If you teach me swimming, I can teach you how to dig. I'm good at that."

It wasn't against the Code to teach skills to other clan cats... or was it? Bouncepaw isn't sure. "Is something like this against the Code or not?" He muses. Maybe they shouldn't, just to be safe.

"There's a cat that's mean to you?" Bouncepaw is unsure how to react to that information. Pity or empathy would feel fake. But he didn't want to just ignore Cricketpaw, either. "Who is it?" He asks. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
This was getting out of hand. Wolfpaw stood up, fur bristled at Rookfires response. "Never, NEVER talk to me again unless you want your fur ripped off when we meet outside the gathering," the tom spat, green hues boiling with fury. He knew there was no way in hell he could beat the older medicine cat apprentice, but it was nice to dream about it. He turned to cobwebfern and berryshine - oh stars. tears. Yeah, no, that was the last straw. this was too wild. Why the hell was she cryin? From a few words? pathetic. The tom turned over to face spiderthroat and the windclan high ranks and the other deputies. Curses, it was full. Seems like he couldn't take up the offer Bumblestar made from last gathering. But he wanted out!!

He scanned the crowd and spotted a certain brown-pelted thunderclanner. He cast one last glance back to Berryshine, giving her a slight smile before Wolfpaw left the medicine cat rock behind and weaved his way through the crowd, sitting beside Hollowpaw. "Stars, you are so lucky you're not a high rank and don't have to deal with this drama," he muttered, turning his head to face the secret medic. "Oh, hi Hollowpaw, didn't see you here, buddy!" he chuckled, giving a glance to him. Play along, he thought. "How's the gathering so far?" he asked, trying to appear as if he was just conversing with a random ThunderClanner. In all honesty, he didn't really know the clan that well. He just hoped nobody was suspicious. "too much happenin on the medic rock, so decided to just sit in the crowd this time, hope that's okay. You're so lucky you're a warrior apprentice and don't have to deal with this! Speaking of, How's Spiderthroat treatin ya?" he chirped. He didn't notice the ShadowClan apprentice near Hollows until he turned his head. Oh.

"...Hi. You're ShadowClan," he said to the apprentice bluntly. Better than Mossfreckle and Rookfire, hopefully. "m Wolfpaw, you?"

[ @squidz @/finley !! @/alec @/elio @/Alchemist Kitsune @/Dolomedes @Neptune. @Kix (wispypaw) ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream