Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 10:14 PM
October Gathering
Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:07 PM
[training] there's a map...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:58 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Whitestarliner
Today 09:56 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

| Lightningstorm |
23 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Stars alive, what a mess. It sometimes seemed to her like cats purposefully liked to think with their arses sometimes. She had attempted to give some of these very cats who had turned their brains momentarily off during the first crucial moments of the emergency a chance to redeem themselves, but whether it was enough or not would be up to Twilightstar. They had messed up fairly badly, but none as badly as Nightfall had. She honestly had no idea what had gotten into that tom, running off in a hurry the second the leader had bounded off. Trying to catch up to Crowtooth after having been relieved of his duty for lack of reaction. She had assumed he had been paralyzed in fear... but with his sudden inability to listen to anyone, even her own calls for him to come back, she wondered if it was simply a case of head stuck up own arseitis. Enough cats in WindClan had suffered from this in recent memory for her to assume this was a safe bet as far as the warrior's actions were concerned.

Unfortunately for Lightningstorm, she didn't have the time to mull much on this. One of Crowtooth's cousins had apparently dropped by for a visit. No doubt spooked here by the fire. The medicine cat had a mind to go calm the critter down and hopefully suggest via mild, obvious body language that leaving might be a better, safer option. Of course, things were never that easy, and the lithe calico was suddenly bogged down helping nursery queens corral unruly kits - Littlekit and Windykit, two of her favorite little visitors - among them. Luckily, a few warriors were on the opossum problem, and while not nearly enough, Dustbunny and Snowybreeze alone seemed to take care of the problem while a few others - including the biggest troublemaker in the apprentices' den herself - attempted to help along.

Everything growing back to a somewhat controlled chaos - because StarClan forbid WindClan understand the bloody meaning of calm - the medicine cat approached the seemingly dead intruder, wrinkling her nose as Rabbitpaw mentioned its smell. "Does smell like arse, dunnit? Real shame it's not safe to go out yet, otherwise I would drag this bloody thing out myself. I'll go look for some flowers and see if I can at least mask it's stench."

Turning around with future actions well in mind, Lightningstorm paused as the leader arrived, her wrinkled nose soon turning into a starry eyed look of wonder, the devilishness barely masqueraded in her attempt at faux innocence. "You aren't just saying that, are you? Because I'll bring in Crowtooth's entire family next time if it gets me out of kit sitting duty."

Not a moment after she had spoken, an incredibly high pitched scream resonated through the clearing, forcing lapis hues round for a moment as she turned around to see what in the name of Silverpelt had just happened. Brows raised high as she saw the once dead opossum fleeing the scene, her ears twitched with interest once the lack of danger had been made clear. That explained why the thing stank like death itself despite having just supposedly died. It must have been a defense mechanism of some sort. The herbalist knew for certain she would never eat anything that repulsive smelling if given the choice, although she did have to wonder if other, hungrier predators would be as picky as her if confronted with an overly stinky, oversized rat. Shaking her head with a grin, she allowed her features to turn a hint more serious as the leader asked if that had been the extent of issues within the clan and... well...

"For the most part. Kits will be kits, would really not reprimand their curiosity as a crime or anything. But shortly after you left, I dunno what got into him, really... Nightfall ran off, calling after Crowtooth and his patrol. Crowtooth had just told him to stay after he froze over when called for the fire suppressing patrol, and I think he just snapped out of it and decided to go regardless. I called back to 'im but he had his head too far up his own arse to listen. Would have followed after, but I felt uncomfortable leaving Rabbitpaw to handle the camp all on his own. Especially considering this is his first proper emergency. Outside of him though, everyone else has been fine and helping out in their own way to protect the camp... Well, the ones that can be arsed, that is," she shrugged, still remembering how few cats actively went against the opossum despite how many cats were currently in camp.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 07:38 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Fleetpaw was…frankly stunned by the praise. “R-Really? Thank you!” He stuttered, dipping his head in gratitude and respect. He was about to tell her that it was no problem and he was happy to have been able to help, but then she said something even more surprising and exciting! “M-Me?” Fleetpaw’s eyes widened in surprise, and he nodded vigorously. “Yes! Yes I would love to!” A sound he didn’t make often came out of his throat, a purr? Was he purring? … Yes he was purring!

Fleetpaw couldn’t remember feeling this excited. Perhaps because he finally found something that he felt like he could…possibly be a little good at. I’m…not half bad at digging… Yes, tunneling training. The thought made him feel like he was glowing. It may seem like something silly to other cats, but there was something peaceful about the action of digging. It allowed him to clear his mind in a way he was never able to do otherwise, and he didn’t at all mind the dirt and filth on his paws. He was…excited! He blinked and dipped his head when Dustbunny said he could take a break, he almost missed that she had said that in his excitement. But…he hesitated, shuffling his paws anxiously. “A-Are you sure there isn’t…anything else I can do?” He asked, his eyes darting between his paws nervously.

Truthfully, he had too much pent up energy now to rest. And besides… “I-I’m more…n-nervous when I’m not doing something.” He admitted, ducking his head shamefully. Surely a true warrior would be able to relax if he had the opportunity. But in a time of crisis like this, his anxious energy combined with his excitement at the prospect of tunneling training just…well he wouldn’t feel comfortable trying to rest right now. And also… “I-I want to help my clan!” He meowed determinedly, looking up and looking Dustbunny in the eyes. And it was true. He owed WindClan everything, he could never relax as long as he could sense the fires closing in. Even with the trench there to protect them, if there was something to be done then he wanted to do it. He only then realized that he could be interpreted as being rude or stepping out of line, so he lowered his gaze and head again. “I-If that’s okay of course…” He didn’t want to presumptuous that he would be useful, or act ungrateful to Dustbunny’s kindness. What if she doesn’t want to train me anymore?! The scarred apprentice swallowed back his fear, looking at Dustbunny with hopeful eyes.

[ @Moonraven - Dustbunny]

She couldn't help but purr at the enthusiastic agreement. She'd be more than happy to teach him a thing or two about tunneling. "I wasn't aware you were so interested in tunneling. If you find that it's something you enjoy a lot and want to do, you should talk to Twilightstar about letting me take you on as a tunneler apprentice. WindClan needs more tunnelers, so I doubt she'd say no." Dustbunny encouraged the apprentice. She wondered if this interest in working with dirt was something he found out just now.

"I'm just about done with Vinepaw's training and am open for a new apprentice." She felt a little bad about trying to steal this apprentice from Fadingdawn, but Dustbunny couldn't pass up on a potential tunneler. Working with Vinepaw for the past few moons has reminded her how much fun it was to train cats in something she genuinely loved doing. The bliss she felt watching apprentices grow and succeed was a bonus too.

"You don't have to become a tunneler unless it's something you want to do, though." She added. She wasn't trying to pressure Fleetpaw. But if he had a knack for digging and enjoyed it why not give it a try? He could always return to his warrior training if it wasn't a fit for him.

At the question of helping, Dustbunny turned her head and looked over at Twilightstar who was talking with Lightningstorm. She spotted Batglare's broad form as he returned with a patrol of cats behind. "Unless Twilightstar or Lightningstorm has anything they need to be done, I think you'll be fine resting if you want. Although if you're going to be restless you can sit with me, I suppose." Dustbunny meowed with an encouraging smile. She didn't mind the Fleetpaw's show of earnest. It was great that he wanted to be of help instead of sitting around on his paws.

Dustbunny has never liked being at the front of attention, so she often stayed out of sight and out of mind until she was called for something. She was fine with sitting on the sidelines and watching the clan until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
23 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Stars alive, what a mess. It sometimes seemed to her like cats purposefully liked to think with their arses sometimes. She had attempted to give some of these very cats who had turned their brains momentarily off during the first crucial moments of the emergency a chance to redeem themselves, but whether it was enough or not would be up to Twilightstar. They had messed up fairly badly, but none as badly as Nightfall had. She honestly had no idea what had gotten into that tom, running off in a hurry the second the leader had bounded off. Trying to catch up to Crowtooth after having been relieved of his duty for lack of reaction. She had assumed he had been paralyzed in fear... but with his sudden inability to listen to anyone, even her own calls for him to come back, she wondered if it was simply a case of head stuck up own arseitis. Enough cats in WindClan had suffered from this in recent memory for her to assume this was a safe bet as far as the warrior's actions were concerned.

Unfortunately for Lightningstorm, she didn't have the time to mull much on this. One of Crowtooth's cousins had apparently dropped by for a visit. No doubt spooked here by the fire. The medicine cat had a mind to go calm the critter down and hopefully suggest via mild, obvious body language that leaving might be a better, safer option. Of course, things were never that easy, and the lithe calico was suddenly bogged down helping nursery queens corral unruly kits - Littlekit and Windykit, two of her favorite little visitors - among them. Luckily, a few warriors were on the opossum problem, and while not nearly enough, Dustbunny and Snowybreeze alone seemed to take care of the problem while a few others - including the biggest troublemaker in the apprentices' den herself - attempted to help along.

Everything growing back to a somewhat controlled chaos - because StarClan forbid WindClan understand the bloody meaning of calm - the medicine cat approached the seemingly dead intruder, wrinkling her nose as Rabbitpaw mentioned its smell. "Does smell like arse, dunnit? Real shame it's not safe to go out yet, otherwise I would drag this bloody thing out myself. I'll go look for some flowers and see if I can at least mask it's stench."

Turning around with future actions well in mind, Lightningstorm paused as the leader arrived, her wrinkled nose soon turning into a starry eyed look of wonder, the devilishness barely masqueraded in her attempt at faux innocence. "You aren't just saying that, are you? Because I'll bring in Crowtooth's entire family next time if it gets me out of kit sitting duty."

Not a moment after she had spoken, an incredibly high pitched scream resonated through the clearing, forcing lapis hues round for a moment as she turned around to see what in the name of Silverpelt had just happened. Brows raised high as she saw the once dead opossum fleeing the scene, her ears twitched with interest once the lack of danger had been made clear. That explained why the thing stank like death itself despite having just supposedly died. It must have been a defense mechanism of some sort. The herbalist knew for certain she would never eat anything that repulsive smelling if given the choice, although she did have to wonder if other, hungrier predators would be as picky as her if confronted with an overly stinky, oversized rat. Shaking her head with a grin, she allowed her features to turn a hint more serious as the leader asked if that had been the extent of issues within the clan and... well...

"For the most part. Kits will be kits, would really not reprimand their curiosity as a crime or anything. But shortly after you left, I dunno what got into him, really... Nightfall ran off, calling after Crowtooth and his patrol. Crowtooth had just told him to stay after he froze over when called for the fire suppressing patrol, and I think he just snapped out of it and decided to go regardless. I called back to 'im but he had his head too far up his own arse to listen. Would have followed after, but I felt uncomfortable leaving Rabbitpaw to handle the camp all on his own. Especially considering this is his first proper emergency. Outside of him though, everyone else has been fine and helping out in their own way to protect the camp... Well, the ones that can be arsed, that is," she shrugged, still remembering how few cats actively went against the opossum despite how many cats were currently in camp.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

Twilightstar laughed after hearing Lightingstorm's title for the strange critter. Crowtooth's cousin would be an official nickname for opossums from now on. It was so fitting. As Lightningstorm gave her report, Twilightstar looked at the entrance as the Batglare's bulky form walked into camp. Her gaze didn't linger long on him as Lightingstorm commented on Nightfall.

"Wonderful, I will deal with Nightfall when he returns if Crowtooth hasn't already chewed him out about running off. I don't understand what is with cats these days, they seem to be getting dumber and dumber." Twilightstar couldn't think of any other word to describe the mousebrains who couldn't follow simple directions.

"Your son's a dumbass." Batglare's gruff voice sounded on her blindside. The senior warrior respectfully greeted the higher ranks with a bow of his head. He fixed his intense yellow-green gaze on Lightningstorm. "Leechscar decided to step on fire to put it out and burned his paws. If you don't mind looking at the moron. The rest of the patrol seemed alright, but they did inhale some smoke. Unless it sounds bad to you, you can probably leave them be if they don't come for healing." Batglare reported and then added to Twilightstar.

"We put out the fire in the territory, we had a bit of a problem when some embers blew on some grass threatening to create a second fire, but your dumbass saved the day." He grunted with an eyeroll unimpressed. "Aside from that, it went well and the plan worked perfectly. The suppressesors kept the fire from spreading and burying the fire underneath dirt and wet moss put it out. And no, I haven't seen any of the other patrols besides the one in the territory."

Twilightstar peered over Batglare's broad form to spot Leechscar and frown at him. She wondered what made him think burning his paws had been the way to go. He was normally a very thoughtful and cautious tom. "Great work, the patrol can go ahead and rest if they'd like," Twilightstar told him. She kept her eye on the entrance waiting to hear about the other two fires.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 08:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Fleetpaw's eyes brightened, he didn't think they could grow any wider. Dustbunny was...offering to train him? He shuffled his paws timidly, following her glance. It truly seemed like things were calmer now. And...hanging out with Dustbunny didn't seem like a bad thing. He certainly didn't think he was worthy of her time like this, but he would graciously accept it. He nodded, smiling a small and timid smile. He sat down across from Dustbunny, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I-I wasn't born in WindClan, so I didn't know... He started to explain, his eyes averting to his paws. "I'd heard of the tunnelers. B-But I never tried it. It seemed like...s-something so important." He shuffled his paws again, unsure if he was twitching from nerves or because sitting still was so hard right now.

He looked up at Dustbunny again, his eyes brimming with a strange elation he wasn't familiar with. "B-But...digging is so much fun! I-I feel like...my m-mind can calm. A-And I can focus." He looked down at his paws, still covered in dirt, and couldn't hold back a smile. "S-Somehow...it feels right." He murmured. He had never had that feeling before. Well, sure he felt like something positive was happening in his life when WindClan took him in from the wilds. Now he felt like...well like the stars themselves were guiding his paws. The cool dirt was relaxing to him. It felt natural. He had been told of the clans belief in StarClan, and he thought it was an extremely comforting thought. This was probably the first time he actually felt like maybe it was real though.

Looking at Dustbunny, eyes still lit from excitement, he leaned forward a little with his eagerness. "C-Can you tell me? A-About the tunnelers?"

[ @Moonraven - Dustbunny]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop